Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Independent at Pikeville 11/3
thoughts and predictions on this matchup
Long night for the dragons :popcorn:

Pikeville 56
Harlan 13
Pikeville by 30
The Panthers are playing at a different level right now on offense and defense so we will see. Look for the Panthers to win and hoping for a long run in the playoffs.
This one should be a good game!! Just think the Panthers prove to be too much toward the end and advance to the 2nd round to Williamsburg!

Pikeville 35
Harlan 28
Pikeville by 3 Tds. This team is picking up momentum
Pikeville 28
Harlan 14
Pikeville with a running clock...
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:This one should be a good game!! Just think the Panthers prove to be too much toward the end and advance to the 2nd round to Williamsburg!

Pikeville 35
Harlan 28

Silly bird you say 7 and I say 42 with a running clock early. Let's see who's right.:dontthink
jetpilot Wrote:Silly bird you say 7 and I say 42 with a running clock early. Let's see who's right.:dontthink

I'm in jp. TongueirateSho
Pikeville by alot

Sorry I am behind lol!

Playoff time in Kentucky!
Thanks PT.
Pikeville by 28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Top: Pikeville leads the all-time series with Harlan 11-2; 9-1 in the playoffs. Harlan won the last meeting in 2012.

Bottom: Pikeville in the Regional Quarterfinals since the round was introduced in 1991.

[Image: http://i65.tinypic.com/14vkbyq.png]
[Image: http://i65.tinypic.com/312tdus.jpg]
Is Battaile going to be able to play in the postseason?
Bgrfan12 Wrote:Is Battaile going to be able to play in the postseason?

Last I heard last week he hasn’t been let go by his doctor yet. So I guess that’s a no but Jet and panther thunder may know more.
Jet and Panther Thunder did you hear about the honor Bull received. A tweet said he is going back to the U18 USA verses Mexico at AT&T stadium.
Patriot1 Wrote:Last I heard last week he hasn’t been let go by his doctor yet. So I guess that’s a no but Jet and panther thunder may know more.
Not sure.

Yes. Awesome for Bull.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:This one should be a good game!! Just think the Panthers prove to be too much toward the end and advance to the 2nd round to Williamsburg!

Pikeville 35
Harlan 28

good game? Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
I believe Pikeville has the talent to take it back to the state championship with star left tackle Bradyn "Bull" Hunter son of Ronnie and Melissa Kidd from Toler Creek of Grethel, Kentucky. Isn't this kid getting looks from Alabama and East Tennessee State?
pjdoug Wrote:good game? Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

28-35 woulda you not consider that a "good game" there dougie?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:28-35 woulda you not consider that a "good game" there dougie?

I would , but the score will be much worse than that in favor of The Panthers Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I would , but the score will be much worse than that in favor of The Panthers Smile

May be.
Game day go PANTHERS!!!!!
Pikeville by 4 touchdowns
Pikeville!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville 42
Harlan 13
In a wet game at Pikeville. Just in time for the playoffs.