Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th Region Preseason Top 10
What is your Preseason top 10 for the 12th Region?
12th Region-
1. Pulaski Co.
2. Mercer Co.
3. Lincoln Co.
4. Wayne Co.
5. Boyle Co.
6. Somerset
7. Southwestern
8. West Jessamine
9. East Jessamine
10. Danville
Boyle
Pulaski
Mercer
Danville
Wolverine Wrote:12th Region-
1. Pulaski Co.
2. Mercer Co.
3. Lincoln Co.
4. Wayne Co.
5. Boyle Co.
6. Somerset
7. Southwestern
8. West Jessamine
9. East Jessamine
10. Danville

:dontthink Better rethink this top 10. Word is MC has a new kid from New York who can really play. If true that will put them in top 10 of Region.Confusedhh:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote::dontthink Better rethink this top 10. Word is MC has a new kid from New York who can really play. If true that will put them in top 10 of Region.Confusedhh:

I thought they should be in 5 or 6 spot anyway with what they had coming back. Add a kid who can play and they are real good.
1. Pulaski
2. Faulkner
3. Wayne Co.
4. Boyle Co.
5. Southwestern
6. West Jessamine
7. Lincoln
Rest is tied for 8th
You think Mercers only quality player is Faulkner? Better be ready for two sophs that are gonna bust a lot of bubbles for those not in the know...also 3-4 jrs and srs could be very productive. Mercer and PC are top two for sure, the rest i just dont see as contenders.
Boyle not getting much love. Return all starters that beat Mercer and Wayne last year.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote::dontthink Better rethink this top 10. Word is MC has a new kid from New York who can really play. If true that will put them in top 10 of Region.Confusedhh:

Who is MC?
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Who is MC?

McCreary Central. They have Jones, Jones, Cash, Strunk, Strunk, Longmire and Cox back. Add a kid who is better than any of them ( according to rumors) and McCreary will be very good.Confusedhh:
Wayne Co. will be tough when they get all there football players back in the mix!! So don't count them out.
wfan18 Wrote:Wayne Co. will be tough when they get all there football players back in the mix!! So don't count them out.

I like Wayne and Boyle, both have a lot back. Both are very well Coached. Could be best 2 Coaches in Region. If New Kid at McCreary is as good as advertised they could be in the mix. Time will tell.TongueirateSho
Gunslinger Wrote:You think Mercers only quality player is Faulkner? Better be ready for two sophs that are gonna bust a lot of bubbles for those not in the know...also 3-4 jrs and srs could be very productive. Mercer and PC are top two for sure, the rest i just dont see as contenders.

I wasn't trying to slight Mercers other players but rather uplift Faulkner. He is the real deal. The show he put on in last year's region made a believer out of me. Give me Faulkner, and 4 middle school cheerleaders and we would compete in the 12th region, he is that good. I cant believe Addidas isn't paying his parents to send him to school somewhere. LOL
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:McCreary Central. They have Jones, Jones, Cash, Strunk, Strunk, Longmire and Cox back. Add a kid who is better than any of them ( according to rumors) and McCreary will be very good.Confusedhh:
Is the new kid from NY named Paige?
Gunslinger Wrote:You think Mercers only quality player is Faulkner? Better be ready for two sophs that are gonna bust a lot of bubbles for those not in the know...also 3-4 jrs and srs could be very productive. Mercer and PC are top two for sure, the rest i just dont see as contenders.

Boyle beat mercer last year and have everybody returning so to say that you don't see anybody else as a contender is just crazy. Not saying Boyle will be great but they definitely could beat mercer on any given night.
Any team is good that gets kids in from other places. PC...they've got two 6th year seniors this year.
SWHS future Wrote:Is the new kid from NY named Paige?

I think that is his name, He had 18 pts. and 15 rebounds at Rock. Kid can play. Look out for McCreary Central. They are top 5 or Better.Confusedhh:
Boyle County is going to be a problem.