Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Cent. @ Wayne Co. Updates
Anyone have any updates on this game?
Sure wish someone will post something
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Wayne up 44-7. Starting 2nd half now. Wayne with 480 yards total yard off.
Wayne putting on a show
51-14 Wayne. Clock running complete second half. Way putting in subs.
Know starters scored agin on Wayne's Jv. 6:30 left in game Wayne up 51-21
Knox still with starters in with 5 left in game trying to save face.
Knox agin padding stats with starters throwing on jv. Wayne 51-28. That's the only way they can score in a game that was 51-7 at the start of 3rd. It will read better but cards could have won by 90 if they wanted.
Knox may be slipping back into that pre 2008 or 2009 year.
Kp70 Wrote:Knox agin padding stats with starters throwing on jv. Wayne 51-28. That's the only way they can score in a game that was 51-7 at the start of 3rd. It will read better but cards could have won by 90 if they wanted.

Why would that bother you?
Why should Knox quit trying? Wayne could have easily out their starters back in?
You don't take a chance on getting your starters hurt to boost coaches ego. Wayne kicked a field goal to get clock running. And never tried to run up score.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Knox may be slipping back into that pre 2008 or 2009 year.

I would have to agree. Going to be a coaching carousel again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I believe I heard stat man on radio say Knox had like 106 yards 1st half to Wayne Co 480. Firmly believe Wayne could have scored another TD before half but kicked a field goal to have running clock.
Guys let's not be ignorant. We all know Wayne is a heck of a football team. KC is very young and starting several freshman on the OL and several others all over the field. Sometimes you grown men get on here and make yourselves look very football stupid with the comments you make. Some of you experts need to apply for head coaching position. It's took Shawn a long time to build the WC program and he is a neck of a coach and just as good of a person but it takes time.
panther nation Wrote:I would have to agree. Going to be a coaching carousel again

They sure haven't been many night like this in a long time. It use to be any body we played at least we could compete with them.
Well h*ll I guessed it basketball season now. :popcorn:
insideinfo Wrote:They sure haven't been many night like this in a long time. It use to be any body we played at least we could compete with them.

Scotty or Wayne even with all their flaws always made the game competitive. Don't want to hear panthers are young crap. This site squarely on the coaches shoulders plain and simple. Both Russell and Mills had young teams but never did the preform this bad.. go ahead Jeff Canady just make yourself coach cause we all know that's what you've always wanted
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
64SUR Wrote:Well h*ll I guessed it basketball season now. :popcorn:

Time to start
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Knox Central has a lot of good young talent and I'm shocked at how quickly the Panther-faithful would turn on a coach that is 5-2 and 2-1 in district play. You got kicked twice against Danville and Wayne, don't think either of those teams are chopped liver. Make no mistake tonight was a woodshed game, but Wayne can do that to a lot teams in 4A and I think how Knox responds would be a better indication of where they are at. I don't have a dog in the fight and I'm not around the Knox program but maybe a couple times a year, so looking from the outside the future looks solid. Good Luck to the Panthers the rest of the way and GO CARDS!
Great post, some of these couch potato coaches on here amaze me at how they want to just discard head coaches. Makes one wonder how they treat their wife and kids. #nocharacter
panther nation Wrote:Scotty or Wayne even with all their flaws always made the game competitive. Don't want to hear panthers are young crap. This site squarely on the coaches shoulders plain and simple. Both Russell and Mills had young teams but never did the preform this bad.. go ahead Jeff Canady just make yourself coach cause we all know that's what you've always wanted

2016 Corbin 39-0
2015 Bryan Station 49-0
2015 Wayne 42-14

I guess those scores were misleading.
How soon we forget that KC didn't score a td in their last 3 1/2 games. But yes always competitive under Russell. Might be worth noting already surpassed the win total from last year as well.
you want to talk about patting the stats 7 or 8 of the starters on our offense are freshmen and sophmores so quit whinning you played our jv the whole game
knox fan Wrote:you want to talk about patting the stats 7 or 8 of the starters on our offense are freshmen and sophmores so quit whinning you played our jv the whole game

That is the reason for taking out Knox starters. Knox has a great bunch of young athletes. This they will be awesome in a couple of years. No need take a chance on getting them hurt. It's should always be about the kids. Not the adults.
panther nation Wrote:I would have to agree. Going to be a coaching carousel again

We are not slipping anywhere. We have exceeded expectations this season right now. We are very young and lost tons from last year. I for one didn't expect to play as well as we have on several occasions. Being young you will have the games we had. It is those that do not do homework before they speak and post that make statements not on facts. Panthers will be fine. No coaching carousel.

Not even through the first year and some of the keyboard Madden coaches are going to do better,.
Trenches07 Wrote:Guys let's not be ignorant. We all know Wayne is a heck of a football team. KC is very young and starting several freshman on the OL and several others all over the field. Sometimes you grown men get on here and make yourselves look very football stupid with the comments you make. Some of you experts need to apply for head coaching position. It's took Shawn a long time to build the WC program and he is a neck of a coach and just as good of a person but it takes time.

neck of a coach.
SuperFan Wrote:2016 Corbin 39-0
2015 Bryan Station 49-0
2015 Wayne 42-14

I guess those scores were misleading.
How soon we forget that KC didn't score a td in their last 3 1/2 games. But yes always competitive under Russell. Might be worth noting already surpassed the win total from last year as well.

SuperFan some of these guys are very clueless.

Keyboard Coaches are like kids, they forget what they have done. There are a few that are not even with this program posting here and don't have a clue. Some of you need a coaching job to shut your mouths. Not your kids rec league team. :please:
Trenches07 Wrote:Great post, some of these couch potato coaches on here amaze me at how they want to just discard head coaches. Makes one wonder how they treat their wife and kids. #nocharacter

Who are you? Nick Saban? :dontthink
Trenches07 Wrote:Great post, some of these couch potato coaches on here amaze me at how they want to just discard head coaches. Makes one wonder how they treat their wife and kids. #nocharacter

Which 5 times did Knox Central beat? I think it is hilarious when you whiners get defensive and start crying because somebody tells the truth and you don't like it that they don't agree and sit and sugarcoat everything and console you.
How do you know what the truth is?
PRIDE101 Wrote:How do you know what the truth is?

I'm smart like that and know you ain't the truth. since you're a legendary all-time great coach maybe you can put on a clinic and teach all the keyboard warriors as you like to call em.