Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville @ Somerset 10-6-17
This is going to be a real test for Somerset....
If I didn't have a game, I would be at this game! This may be one of the best matchups of the year. Having said that, I'll go:

Danville - 31
Somerset - 21
Watch the Bunnies, Upset Maybe ?????
Danville 21-20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Danville wins big
Word in Title Town is the Ads have been taking on lots of injuries and will be playing on the road. I think the planets might align just right for the Bunnies again this week:

Somerset - 17
Danville - 13
Ads by 6
Danville 37
Somerset 07

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Bunnies defense is bad to a bone
Danville 28-14
Think the Admirals will win this one 28-14.
If Somerset offense was as good as that defense they would probably go to the title game
I think Danville wins by a couple of scores 28 to14
A lot of questions to be answered in this game. I looked at Somersets opponents and scores. I know you cant always go by that but the only impressive game I see was holding Beechwood to 7 points, I also now that game was played in bad weather. Other questions, will Danville's injured players be able to play. I have also seen games at Somerset where the officials had to pack their arms in ice after the game because they threw so many flags. Danville's defense is nasty especially when they play inspired, I don't think that will be a problem because Somerset usually plays in a way to inspire Danville, extra pushes and activity after the whistle, not enough to draw a flag, but enough to get things going chippy. I think Danville comes out and takes care of business Danville 28 Somerset 7.ConfusedingleparConfusednicker::biggrin:
:redboxer: The Somerset Defense is going to do what they have been doing and shut the Ad's down.. I think you will see some different stuff on offensive during this game... The offense has been silent all year.... time to make some noise during there first district game... Confusedinglepar
Danville 42
Somerset 14
Think I might go and watch this one.. I think it'll be a good one!
bop07475 Wrote::redboxer: The Somerset Defense is going to do what they have been doing and shut the Ad's down.. I think you will see some different stuff on offensive during this game... The offense has been silent all year.... time to make some noise during there first district game... Confusedinglepar
Danville's lowest amount of points scored this year is 10, and Boyle County did that, is Somerset Boyle County good, I seriously doubt it.:dontthinkConfusedhh:
And Danville held Boyle County to 7 points, nobody else has come close to that.:Shaking:
Somerset has a Great Def. but in this game must score some points. Danville banged up quite a bit. I like Somerset 21-20 These Teams bring out the best in each other.
Danville - 31
Somerset - 14
These next two games that Somerset will play are the games that define how good they really are. I didn’t think 7 games into the season, they would be 5-2.

Danville is the favorite to win the title and I don’t think the train stops on Friday. I think they win by 17 but it’ll be close at the half.

Danville 27
SHS 10
bop07475 Wrote::redboxer: The Somerset Defense is going to do what they have been doing and shut the Ad's down.. I think you will see some different stuff on offensive during this game... The offense has been silent all year.... time to make some noise during there first district game... Confusedinglepar

Their defense is good. I don't think their offense has much else to add.
Danville 41 Somerset 17
Danville beat the best team in 3A Boyle Co a few weeks back. Danville top 10 0veral in Kentucky.
hoghead Wrote:Danville beat the best team in 3A Boyle Co a few weeks back. Danville top 10 0veral in Kentucky.

I didn't know Danville had played Belfry ? I'll take Danville in a close one in this game.
hoghead Wrote:Danville beat the best team in 3A Boyle Co a few weeks back. Danville top 10 0veral in Kentucky.

is Boyle County really the best team in 3 A ?
ThinThirty Wrote:And Danville held Boyle County to 7 points, nobody else has come close to that.:Shaking:

This is the question...

Is Danville healthy?

If so:
Ads - 28
Jumpers - 7

If no:
Ads - 21
Jumpers - 14

Danville is a better team IMO.
pjdoug Wrote:is Boyle County really the best team in 3 A ?

One of the three w/o question...ask me again in a month.
Wienerschnitzel Wrote:One of the three w/o question...ask me again in a month.

I want an answer and I want it now Confusednicker: