Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 53 Floyd Central 0
Total domination from beginning to end. Belfry went in half at 40-0 only possessing the ball for a total of 3 mins 28 seconds for 15 offensive plays if I recall correctly. JV was able to get good reps which will only benefit them.
Lordy Lordy..... 3A had better watch out.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Coach Haywood being Coach Haywood all class starting pulling guys out pretty early or it would have been really ugly
2 tackles the whole first half by floyd central couldn't have went much worse i don't think.....Oh and one tackle was by a camera man lol
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Coach Haywood being Coach Haywood all class starting pulling guys out pretty early or it would have been really ugly

I would like to start seeing teams keep scoring.
There's nothing "unsportsmanlike" if you keep piling on the records.
Records were made to be broken.
In the end it shouldn't be portrayed like that. It wasn't 70 years ago when teams were scoring a 100 every game.
The classless part must have been brought up by the losing teams.
Score 400 if you can. Break every record in the book.
The place and the people were nice
jagsfan2017 Wrote:You are a certified idiot

Thank you good sir. You flatter me
jagsfan, In all honesty it wouldn't have mattered against Belfry. BUT, if what your saying is correct, it definitely might have made a difference vs. Pike and Pburg.
jagsfan2017 Wrote:Runitup the gut do u feel good bout your self u are prolly the guy that had a kid that was horrible at football n u thought had to make it up by praising the rest of the team lol

Nope. I was the one that had a kid that who knew basic grammar.
U end up with a bunch of kids that don't like being hit n its awful
Great facilities and hospitality from FC and a really nice press box with a great view.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would like to start seeing teams keep scoring.
There's nothing "unsportsmanlike" if you keep piling on the records.
Records were made to be broken.
In the end it shouldn't be portrayed like that. It wasn't 70 years ago when teams were scoring a 100 every game.
The classless part must have been brought up by the losing teams.
Score 400 if you can. Break every record in the book.

I think Coach Haywood sees the bigger picture. They are so much better than most teams on their schedule that Coach Haywood is able to play his younger guys in a lot of varsity games and gets them tons of experience. I think that along with the the entire system that they have set up helps them reload every year. I expected them to be down a little after losing 5 D1 players from last year, but I guess not. Congrats to them.
Congrats to Belfry.
Time to talk about justin adkins a little. He is killing people on defense and blocking his hind end off on offense and that won't show up in stats but he's a key piece of this team rightnow
How about that pass to jessie last night? On the money
Justin Adkins is killing people this year! Bright spots from last nights game, Justin and Brett Coleman (that number #10 jersey just keeps laying the Wood year after year) were killing kids! Avery Browning has developed pin point accuracy on his passing. Dagen Rash was killing kids on the line of scrimmage and down field! Wellman and Hunter and Varney are on another level with their skills! Hensley and Dixson are scary fast!
AngryMob Wrote:Time to talk about justin adkins a little. He is killing people on defense and blocking his hind end off on offense and that won't show up in stats but he's a key piece of this team rightnow

Justin is having a really good year. He was our player of the game at NCC. I thjnk he's the hardest hitter since Josh Dixon.
belfry has a great team with the smoothest option i ever saw anyone run even at college levels.
COACHITALL Wrote:Justin Adkins is killing people this year! Bright spots from last nights game, Justin and Brett Coleman (that number #10 jersey just keeps laying the Wood year after year) were killing kids! Avery Browning has developed pin point accuracy on his passing. Dagen Rash was killing kids on the line of scrimmage and down field! Wellman and Hunter and Varney are on another level with their skills! Hensley and Dixson are scary fast!

Brett is a lil slow but in a few years between him mounts cook Birchfield we are gonna knock heads off. And then Dixon Deon smith Kyle Peyton bentley on O. Fast fast fast.
It wouldn't have mattered if Floyd Central had Mike Alstott at FB, the result would have been the same. I'm glad FC had some early season success, but to think that South Floyd and Allen Central could put together a team that would compete with Belfy in year one is very naive.
MadHatter Wrote:It wouldn't have mattered if Floyd Central had Mike Alstott at FB, the result would have been the same. I'm glad FC had some early season success, but to think that South Floyd and Allen Central could put together a team that would compete with Belfy in year one is very naive.

Is mike alstott that kid that played for south Floyd a few years Ago
MadHatter Wrote:It wouldn't have mattered if Floyd Central had Mike Alstott at FB, the result would have been the same. I'm glad FC had some early season success, but to think that South Floyd and Allen Central could put together a team that would compete with Belfy in year one is very naive.

pretty sure they wasn't wanting to be put in the district with belfry to be honest but khsaa put them where they wanted them rather they would do good or not. they are there nothing they can do now but just reap what they sow and do the best they can. In my personal opinion shouldn't have been in 3A to start out but thats just my opinion like i said, so that don't mean a hill of beans