Poll: who win win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle County
81.82%
Harrison County
18.18%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Harrison County
Who wins?
I got to go with Rockcastle in this one they got off to a good start this year
Rock rolls by 20
Calpreps says Rock 60 Harrison 6. I don't think that but similar to Woodford game Rock 47 Harrison 7. shouldn't even be close.
It's a running clock at half.
Not even close
Running clock at half
The only teams rock have on the schedule that will even challenge them are Somerset and Wayne. Both are road games. I think Rock beats both and finished 10 and 0.
They'll likely meet Wayne again for region
The rock cant overlook Harrison or any team for that matter. So don't count them chickens before they hatch
rustyankle Wrote:The rock cant overlook Harrison or any team for that matter. So don't count them chickens before they hatch

They can definitely over look Harrison Co. they lost to a mediocre 1A team by 34.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The only teams rock have on the schedule that will even challenge them are Somerset and Wayne. Both are road games. I think Rock beats both and finished 10 and 0.
They'll likely meet Wayne again for region

Knox and Garrad will be tough as well.
They could play JV and win
Honestly doubt if Harrison wins a game the rest of the year.
Rock better not overlook ANYONE....like rustyankle said......early chicken counting gets you in the L column.
They can count as many chickens as they want for this game, it won't matter
Rockcastle County - 49

Harrison County - 13
The Rock will show up ready to Rock. They won't overlook Harrison County.
Rockcastle 35 - 14
this will be as bad as Rock wants it to be.
runitupthegut Wrote:the only teams rock have on the schedule that will even challenge them are somerset and wayne. Both are road games. I think rock beats both and finished 10 and 0.
They'll likely meet wayne again for region

😂😂😂
The Rock pounds Harrison. Ugly, ugly, ugly!!! A thrashing!
The Rock
Rock by as many as they want.
Rockcastle 55 Harrison 14
Fear the Rock!
After watching the rock Whitley game on film, you can quote me on this as long as rock can stay in a game until late by moving the chains and chewing up the clock and giving there tough line and hard noised running back the chance to win it late they will be 10-0. There coaching staff executed an awesome game plan against a good high scoring Whitley offense and won it late. Here running back runs as hard between the tackles as I have seen this year, but it's easy to do that when your line doesn't make you work till you get to linebacker level and by then this kid is wide open. I am not a rock supporter just love high school football but I was impressed by the staff, there o line and rb.
For one you can never overlook your opponent. For two these are kids and you saying just overlook them these kids dont need to read stuff like that. For 3 true rock fans don't act that cocky
[quote=rustyankle]For one you can never overlook your opponent. For two these are kids and you saying just overlook them these kids dont need to read stuff like that. For 3 true rock fans don't act that cocky[/QUOTE

For 1 never said to look past anyone
For 2 never said I was a rock fan
For 3 there is a difference in being cocky and doing your thing
For 4 didn't know you'll couldn't take a compliment next time i won't give one
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:[quote=rustyankle]For one you can never overlook your opponent. For two these are kids and you saying just overlook them these kids dont need to read stuff like that. For 3 true rock fans don't act that cocky[/QUOTE

For 1 never said to look past anyone
For 2 never said I was a rock fan
For 3 there is a difference in being cocky and doing your thing
For 4 didn't know you'll couldn't take a compliment next time i won't give one

For one... I've always been a rock fan from the 212 wins that coach Larkey provided that made us a power house in the early 2000 to the bad 0-10 ..1-9 .. 2-8 finishes not that many years ago and now with the 10-2 finish last year and the start of a 3-0 year this year. This rock o line and running back core we have now if they stay healthy have every ability to finish 10-0 and should finish 10-0. That's what this group of Rockets want to achieve and they want to be playing on Thanksgiving as every team should. There not cocky and the fans aren't being cocky and over looking anyone but like everyone has been saying these boys are better than Harrison county and the score board will reflect that tonight in a few short hours as it should every week.

Thank you for the great compliment bossdaddy 4115! This Rock fan appreciates and understands that type of post and thanks you for it!