Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Floyd Central
78.57%
Lynn Camp
21.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp @ Floyd Central 9/8
Whats your thoughts?
Taking Lynn Camp for some reason in this one. :worthy:

Lynn Camp 28
Floyd Central 21
Lynn Camp by 7
Floyd Central 34-12
Lynn camp 28
Floyd central 26
FC is at least 3 tds better than Knott Central. FC 34 LC 8
Lynn Camp had 3 starters out when they played Knott Central. One of them was there best player Dalton Cook. He's rushed for around 1500 yards the last two years and was there leading tackler last year. I think this will be a very close game, but I hope Lynn Camp will pull it out with Cook back 100 percent.
Lynn Camp 30 Floyd County 28
Batman11 Wrote:Lynn Camp had 3 starters out when they played Knott Central. One of them was there best player Dalton Cook. He's rushed for around 1500 yards the last two years and was there leading tackler last year. I think this will be a very close game, but I hope Lynn Camp will pull it out with Cook back 100 percent.
Lynn Camp 30 Floyd County 28
I was wondering where dalton cook when I seen #40 taking all the carries when they played knott central
floyd central will hold them to under 14 points and should put at least 35 on them
Floyd Central.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
This ones at Floyd Central so I'll say them 27 to 17
Fc 7+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Campers by 10
Lynn Camp- 26
Floyd Central- 24

Not sold on the Jaguars just yet
Floyd Central be at least 21 points
Nice to see Floyd Central with some early success
Campers by 7
Campers win by 7
Jags by 13
Floyd Central - 35

Lynn Camp - 22
Floyd Central hasn't played anyone up to this point in the season, so it's hard to get a feel, on how good they are. I think Floyd Central wins this game pretty comfortably, with their ability to run the ball effectively out of different sets. Floyd Central wins 42-14.
FC
Floyd Central by one TD
floyd central 42-0
Lynn Camp - 24
Floyd Central - 21
Lynn Camp - 24
Floyd Central - 21
Floyd Central-35
Lynn Camp- 21
Floyd Central 36
Lynn Camp 6
Campers are rolling. They could become the favorite in the district with a win in this one.
E's Army Wrote:Campers are rolling. They could become the favorite in the district with a win in this one.

how you figure they are rolling they beat a team that has only beat a team that has had 2 seasons they won more than 2 games since 2006 if they only get beat by 3 touchdowns in this one then they should be considered favorites in their district