3. Belfry. 0-1. 110

4. Boyle County 1-0 106

5. Elizabethtown. 1-0. 102

6. Lexington Catholic 1-1. 72

7. Caldwell County 1-1. 41

8. Bell County 2-0. 40

9. Paducah Tilghman. 1-1. 37

10. Casey County. 2-0. 22

Others receiving votes: Knott County Central 21, LaRue County 17, Russell 16, Fort Campbell 9, Henry County 6, Pike County Central 6, Edmonson County 6, x-Moore 5, Union County 4, Thomas Nelson 4, Western Hills 2, Sheldon Clark 2.

x-No longer plays in Class 3A

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...31647.html
Nice TongueirateSho
Smile I like it. But, none of this matters. First week in Dec is when #1 means anything.....
It will all work out in November Lol
Love my 'Hounds but I still think were #2 behind Belfry until we beat them. I'm still up in the air on our Off. as well. It was hard for me to judge against Alcoa since I've never seen them play and just going of their states rankings. Our "D" is pretty solid, I guess we'll see in the coming weeks just how good we are, hopefully it'll be good enough to change my opinion on placing us behind belfry
I like #1
Good to see bell back in this poll. I agree from top to bottom at this time
Dudley has Bell back to being competitive
Did Sheldon Clark seriously receive 2 votes or are my eyes lying to me
Bell Co at #8...... I'll take that. After only winning 4 games last season. Bell will continue to move up each week.
Boyle is 2-0
Bell County isn't a top ten team, in my opinion. Dudley is the only reason they are ranked.
Who even comes up with this stuff?
just a quick observation of the 5A and 6A polls where someone was obviously drunk. Ohio County and Dunbar receiving several votes..... And Perry County Central who went into overtime with McCreary Central receiving more than Pulaski who took number 2 Wayne County to the wire... This poll just lost all credibility with me.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Bell County isn't a top ten team, in my opinion. Dudley is the only reason they are ranked.

Who else is deserving enough to be in there? Knott County? LaRue? Pike Central? Please............
Come late October early November, the same 4-6 teams will emerge. Belfy, Corbin, Boyle Co, Lex Catholic, E-Town and Central.
Tri-County_Guru Wrote:Who else is deserving enough to be in there? Knott County? LaRue? Pike Central? Please............

I definitely think that Paducah Tilghman and Casey County are better. As far as Larue County, I would put them ahead of Bell right now. I think they are about in the 11 to 13 range, with Russell and Ft. Campbell.
Corbin deserves the #1 spot. The rest really don't matterSmile
Bell county has about half if not all the wins they will get this year how do the ppl that rank these teams get their a top 10 team
Westside Wrote:AAA

Others receiving votes: Knott County Central 21, LaRue County 17, Russell 16, Fort Campbell 9, Henry County 6, Pike County Central 6, Edmonson County 6, x-Moore 5, Union County 4, Thomas Nelson 4, Western Hills 2, Sheldon Clark 2.

x-No longer plays in Class 3A

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...31647.html

How can voters not know which teams are in which classes?
I'm not saying the polls are not generally accurate, but if you have a vote, at least be somewhat knowledgeable.
Tri-County_Guru Wrote:Who else is deserving enough to be in there? Knott County? LaRue? Pike Central? Please............

Russell and Western Hills would work Bell by 2-3 TD's minimum
Hurricane Storm Wrote:How can voters not know which teams are in which classes?
I'm not saying the polls are not generally accurate, but if you have a vote, at least be somewhat knowledgeable.

Not only that... 5 points...

My guess is this means AT LEAST 2 voters.. most likely 3 or 4... had Moore in their Top 10 and they aren't even in 3A