Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCC at Breathitt 08/25
Pcc 42 Breathitt 18
Breathitt Co is a hard place to play, as is most places in the Mts. I like PCC in a close game. 35-28.
The Commodores strength is running the ball and stopping the run is the bobcats weakness. Last week, an improved Montgomery County, ran the ball all over the bobcats. I feel like Montgomery is a much better football team than Perry Central, but Perry has had their way with the bobcats, lately. I think Breathitt will be able to score enough points to make it competitive, but in the end, I think Perry's running game will be too much for the young bobcats to handle. I hope I'm wrong, but I predict Perry Central winning 45-28.
Perry D need to play better and the Ofeense needs to hang on to the ball. I like Perry in this one 48 Breathitt 34
PCC by 7+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

PCC drops the anchor down on the Bobcats. PCC by 3 TD's.
hoghead Wrote:Perry D need to play better and the Ofeense needs to hang on to the ball. I like Perry in this one 48 Breathitt 34

Defense gave up 54 points 3 scores came in OT from the 10 and 2 more of those came off turnovers inside the 20
Commodores by two touchdowns.
Perry will win this game by at least 2 TD's
Neace will get as many yards as he wants .Breathitt can NOT Stop Neace .He will beat Breathitt by his self .
I take Breathitt by 6 at home
Coach Larkey gets 299 in another shootout TongueirateSho

Perry County Central 49
Breathitt County 42
Dores by 14
Perry County Central - 41

Breathitt County - 21
Will Sluss be under center tonight?
MVP2 Wrote:Will Sluss be under center tonight?

No