Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How liberals act
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19502/watc...stigiacomo

Can't tell if this is Ashley Judd or Kaitlyn Jenner.:goofy:Confusednicker:

You have to click on the video lol...
Definitely Judd. Jenner's skin is much more supple and less wrinkled.
Progressives are open-minded and have a bigger tendency to tackle the hate and bigotry going on in our society.
I know you are either trolling or just got released from Urban Sombrero's lobotomy clinic, but maybe Ashley should be our feelings czar.
jetpilot Wrote:I know you are either trolling or just got released from Urban Sombrero's lobotomy clinic, but maybe Ashley should be our feelings czar.

What are you saying??!!??

Jenner would be far better at that position.

You are sooooo biased!!!
:lmao:
jetpilot Wrote:I know you are either trolling or just got released from Urban Sombrero's lobotomy clinic, but maybe Ashley should be our feelings czar.

Ashley proves a point. Women are marginalized and victimized in society. We need to provide more opportunities so that they have a chance to display their skills and be amongst the best.

I would think someone that is from Kentucky would have a better appreciation of people such as Ashley Judd. She is amongst our best.
WideRight05 Wrote:Ashley proves a point. Women are marginalized and victimized in society. We need to provide more opportunities so that they have a chance to display their skills and be amongst the best.

I would think someone that is from Kentucky would have a better appreciation of people such as Ashley Judd. She is amongst our best.

I'm with you, I love Ashley! Especially when she took her "service dog" to UK's NCAA game in Louisville a while back. Since she seems not to have any physical disabilities, I wonder what "service" the dog performs for her.:yikes: But it made me realize everyone should be allowed to bring their pet to the game.Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:I'm with you, I love Ashley! Especially when she took her "service dog" to UK's NCAA game in Louisville a while back. Since she seems not to have any physical disabilities, I wonder what "service" the dog performs for her.:yikes: But it made me realize everyone should be allowed to bring their pet to the game.Confusednicker:

She could be transabled, which even though she may not have the physical appearance of disabilities she could still be disabled.

It's Ashley, so I'm sure there's a logical reason behind it. I don't think she is transabled but if she is she might not feel comfortable talking about it.
^I'm not comfortable sitting next to her so next time I'm bringing my Rottweiler.
jetpilot Wrote:I'm with you, I love Ashley! Especially when she took her "service dog" to UK's NCAA game in Louisville a while back. Since she seems not to have any physical disabilities, I wonder what "service" the dog performs for her.:yikes: But it made me realize everyone should be allowed to bring their pet to the game.Confusednicker:

OMG...you have NO shame!!!
Confusednicker:

There is a vile word that perverts use to call women. I will never ever use that word, but if I did, it would be to describe Ashley!
jetpilot Wrote:^I'm not comfortable sitting next to her so next time I'm bringing my Rottweiler.

Why? She might need that dog since she is either disabled or transabled.
Granny Bear Wrote:OMG...you have NO shame!!!
Confusednicker:

There is a vile word that perverts use to call women. I will never ever use that word, but if I did, it would be to describe Ashley!

It's a shame that you are so degrading toward women and can't seem to understand the horrible treatment conservatives give women. You know you're way better off to have opportunities as a Democrat, right?
Don't you even attempt to shame me over women's rights. You don't have the first clue. It's women like Judd who has substantiated one liners such as.....I'd be rich if I were female; they're sitting on a fortune. etc
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't you even attempt to shame me over women's rights. You don't have the first clue. It's women like Judd who has substantiated one liners such as.....I'd be rich if I were female; they're sitting on a fortune. etc

If you're going to be anti-woman, I will expose the hate in your argument. I do have first clue. You realize only 4 percent of leaders (managers, etc.) in the workforce are women? Ashley Judd is brave. She goes out and speaks, you realize she was almost our Senator?
Question: Did Christ objectify women? At the well, did he say, "Hey, you sure are pretty; now sit down here and let's talk." Did Christ teach men to tell a woman he doesn't know that she "looks good"? No, he did not. In fact, a man should not comment on a woman's appearance he does not personally know and have a comfortable relationship with. It's a matter of respect and decorum.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Question: Did Christ objectify women? At the well, did he say, "Hey, you sure are pretty; now sit down here and let's talk." Did Christ teach men to tell a woman he doesn't know that she "looks good"? No, he did not. In fact, a man should not comment on a woman's appearance he does not personally know and have a comfortable relationship with. It's a matter of respect and decorum.

I can see where this would stir up the sissified leaning male members of the human race that would be offended by someone just being nice....

Thanks for the input, sis.
WideRight05 Wrote:If you're going to be anti-woman, I will expose the hate in your argument. I do have first clue. You realize only 4 percent of leaders (managers, etc.) in the workforce are women? Ashley Judd is brave. She goes out and speaks, you realize she was almost our Senator?

Facts in my argument but NO hate.

You don't have the first clue about being female, unless there's something I don't know.

4% is not an accurate number, but since I haven't researched it I will not just throw a number out there. (unlike you)

Judd was not "almost" our Senator.

So, throwing out 2 "facts" about me that are totally incorrect, making up numerical stats and ending with yet another "fact" that is totally subjective. I'm glad you like the Sombrero; you are learning well.
WideRight05 Wrote:Progressives are open-minded and have a bigger tendency to tackle the hate and bigotry going on in our society.

The fact that gitback coach likes everyone of these crazy post makes them that much more better Confusednicker:
Make America Great Visit Charlottesville Virginia Hail Donald

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊
🏃🚗🏃🚕🚶🚛💃🚚
Bob Seger Wrote:I can see where this would stir up the sissified leaning male members of the human race that would be offended by someone just being nice....

Thanks for the input, sis.

While I realize you worship at the hog trough manhood of grabbing a woman's genitalia and believing you have right and permission, your definition is a bit off key, just like you. I imagine if some johnny rich lately walks up and grabs the genitalia of, oh, someone you're close to, and perhaps taught the offense of such a mindset, you might react. Perhaps not. After all, well, you know.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The fact that gitback coach likes everyone of these crazy post makes them that much more better Confusednicker:

I would bet his education tops yours any day (if you even have one)....

Which you probably don't. :hilarious:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:While I realize you worship at the hog trough manhood of grabbing a woman's genitalia and believing you have right and permission, your definition is a bit off key, just like you. I imagine if some johnny rich lately walks up and grabs the genitalia of, oh, someone you're close to, and perhaps taught the offense of such a mindset, you might react. Perhaps not. After all, well, you know.

Hey sis, I was just thanking you for your insight...After all, what do I know, you are the one who is way more in touch with the inner most sensitivities of ladies than the ladies who post on here are.

You're such a special little flower, senorita..
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey sis, I was just thanking you for your insight...After all, what do I know, you are the one who is way more in touch with the inner most sensitivities of ladies than the ladies who post on here are.

You're such a special little flower, senorita..

Ah, hog trough Boob, I see you. "Jesus wept." Speaking of inner most sensitivities, have you talked to anybody about how a deep sense of inferiority can cause chipped shoulders?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, hog trough Boob, I see you. "Jesus wept." Speaking of inner most sensitivities, have you talked to anybody about how a deep sense of inferiority can cause chipped shoulders?

lol, leave it to Gitback to like a post that makes absolutely zero sense..

Butt brothers unite.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol, leave it to Gitback to like a post that makes absolutely zero sense..

Butt brothers unite.

Now see, Bob, if you'd take that cap off, "sense" would come, and if you'd see that you are seen,not for what you project, but for who you are and how you operate, well, it sure would be nice, now wouldn't it?

"Jesus wept," yes, and responded emotionally, yet is THE example of manhood. Hog trough, John Wayne, "eye for an eye" manhood, the dude with the most toys, the biggest yard, the highest rank manhood? Incorrect.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Now see, Bob, if you'd take that cap off, "sense" would come, and if you'd see that you are seen,not for what you project, but for who you are and how you operate, well, it sure would be nice, now wouldn't it?

"Jesus wept," yes, and responded emotionally, yet is THE example of manhood. Hog trough, John Wayne, "eye for an eye" manhood, the dude with the most toys, the biggest yard, the highest rank manhood? Incorrect.

See, when you have exhausted all pertinent comebacks this is the junk that you respond with in hopes that the true essence of the discussion can be forgotten and spun with a bunch of meaningless stupidity. No, you are not Jesus like, nor do you aspire to be so. None of your mumbo jumbo can camouflage the fact that you are a lying, dishonest, pathetic, sissified example of the male gender of the human species. So you can knock it off with your smoke screen junk, there is no one that is either impressed or buying it. You are no more a true follower of the word than a thief in the night.

A fruit fly. In every sense of the word.
⬆ Ah, poor, poor angry man Bob.

All you got, Bob, is that chip. That's it. You are seen. When Mueller's investigation is complete, we'll see. Fruit fly lands on the arm? Don't even feel it. But that board in your eye, Bob, the one that keeps you from seeing, really, anything? Let's hope you get it out, friendo.
And yet you still keep trying...No one is listening, hypocrite.

Mueller?............ Who has said the first word about Mueller? Just more meaningless jibberish.

Fruit fly............. As in sexually confused.

Oh, I can see, alright........... That's what bothers you the most.
Bob Seger Wrote:And yet you still keep trying...No one is listening, hypocrite.

Mueller?............ Who has said the first word about Mueller? Just more meaningless jibberish.

Fruit fly............. As in sexually confused.

Oh, I can see, alright........... That's what bothers you the most.

Dearest Bob, disregarded, zealot-headed, King of supposed manhood, Bob. You NEVER cease to be entertaining. You NEVER cease to demonstrate what an alt right, nationalist goofball looks like. You are seen, Bob, and it doesn't bother me at all. This is a political forum. So it shouldn't bother you at all either. But, oh that terrible chipped shoulder, where bullying is anodyne.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Dearest Bob, disregarded, zealot-headed, King of supposed manhood, Bob. You NEVER cease to be entertaining. You NEVER cease to demonstrate what an alt right, nationalist goofball looks like. You are seen, Bob, and it doesn't bother me at all. This is a political forum. So it shouldn't bother you at all either. But, oh that terrible chipped shoulder, where bullying is anodyne.

Uh, huh.