Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill to create panel that could remove Trump from office quietly picks up steam
:redboxer:But 25 House Democrats, including the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, are now pushing an equally radical alternative: They are backing a bill that would create a congressional “oversight” commission that could declare the president incapacitated, leading to his removal from office under the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.:redboxer:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-create-p...21145.html
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote::redboxer:But 25 House Democrats, including the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, are now pushing an equally radical alternative: They are backing a bill that would create a congressional “oversight” commission that could declare the president incapacitated, leading to his removal from office under the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.:redboxer:

You poor, pathetic excuse for a human being. I would say that your hatred of Donald Trump has robbed you of your good judgment, but I doubt that you were ever capable of rational thought. You have made yourself a laughingstock of every forum in which you participate.

Nothing that a small group of "House Democrats" do can lead to the lawful removal of a sitting American president. Have you and your fellow miserable left wing kooks no shame? Advocating the overthrow of a legally elected U.S. president as we celebrate Independence Day cannot be described as anything but anti-American wishful thinking. There is nothing loyal about such opposition to our laws and traditions.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You poor, pathetic excuse for a human being. I would say that your hatred of Donald Trump has robbed you of your good judgment, but I doubt that you were ever capable of rational thought. You have made yourself a laughingstock of every forum in which you participate.

Nothing that a small group of "House Democrats" do can lead to the lawful removal of a sitting American president. Have you and your fellow miserable left wing kooks no shame? Advocating the overthrow of a legally elected U.S. president as we celebrate Independence Day cannot be described as anything but anti-American wishful thinking. There is nothing loyal about such opposition to our laws and traditions.

NEWARK-PERVERT-FAN may very well be the most famous person in all of America, Hoot....It doesn't matter if you go to a motorcycle forum, or a gardening forum, it, is a member, and as you said, either referred to as the "village idiot" or just simply "the pervert"....And for those that are big fans on "CSI" or "Law and Order" you can also see the star of the show in every post office all across America.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote::redboxer:But 25 House Democrats, including the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, are now pushing an equally radical alternative: They are backing a bill that would create a congressional “oversight” commission that could declare the president incapacitated, leading to his removal from office under the 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.:redboxer:

Man, I don't know if you TRY to be this uninformed or if it just comes naturally.
Bob Seger Wrote:NEWARK-PERVERT-FAN may very well be the most famous person in all of America, Hoot....It doesn't matter if you go to a motorcycle forum, or a gardening forum, it, is a member, and as you said, either referred to as the "village idiot" or just simply "the pervert"....And for those that are big fans on "CSI" or "Law and Order" you can also see the star of the show in every post office all across America.
You're right, Bob. Word of NCF's shallow forum posts have even spread through the Twitterverse.
Bob Seger Wrote:NEWARK-PERVERT-FAN may very well be the most famous person in all of America, Hoot....It doesn't matter if you go to a motorcycle forum, or a gardening forum, it, is a member, and as you said, either referred to as the "village idiot" or just simply "the pervert"....And for those that are big fans on "CSI" or "Law and Order" you can also see the star of the show in every post office all across America.

Hoot Gibson Wrote:You're right, Bob. Word of NCF's shallow forum posts have even spread through the Twitterverse.

Removing the President from office would be nothing short of the demise of this nation. Attempting to remove a legitimately elected President from office by morons such as Shelia Jackson Lee and Maxine Waters means they are wittingly or not, striving to bring this nation down and NCF is a full froth cheerleader to that end.

Anybody who hasn't seen this kind of thing coming from the Dems has not been listening to them talk. Over time, they have gone from laying things between the lines ala Tom Brokaw, to calling for open rebellion as we have been seeing of late. I'm telling you, this will not stop until and unless the voter sends a lot of these guys packing in 2018.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ The "demise of the nation"?

Dearest Peacock Little: the sky will not fall on America if the tweeting Don is impeached, as it wouldn't have had Barack Obama been impeached. 'pubs squall, Dems squall, we all squall for "ice cream." Geez. Talk about a bunch of drama queens.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ The "demise of the nation"?

Dearest Peacock Little: the sky will not fall on America if the tweeting Don is impeached, as it wouldn't have had Barack Obama been impeached. 'pubs squall, Dems squall, we all squall for "ice cream." Geez. Talk about a bunch of drama queens.

Oh there's no doubt that you and NEWARK are essentially the same. Luckily the club is limited to only you, him, Gitback, and those voices in your head.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh there's no doubt that you and NEWARK are essentially the same. Luckily the club is limited to only you, him, Gitback and those voices in your head.

Little peacock: this nation's "demise" will not be the (improbable) impeachment of one Donald J. Trump. One would think that a bland, generic observation. If the "zealot vote" were to secede and form Trumpahoma, this nation would survive. Stop being so dramatic, lest you give away your nonsensical "feelings" line to throw out at ol' Sombrero.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Little peacock: this nation's "demise" will not be the (improbable) impeachment of one Donald J. Trump. One would think that a bland, generic observation. If the "zealot vote" were to secede and form Trumpahoma, this nation would survive. Stop being so dramatic, lest you give away your nonsensical "feelings" line to throw out at ol' Sombrero.
Granted, NCF's posts are never really worth reading, but if you are going to comment on them, you owe it to yourself to at least glance at the articles to which he links. By failing to do so, as you did in this case, you run the risk of reinforcing the image of a fool that you have so diligently built for yourself.

The 25th Amendment, which is the subject of NCF's post, has nothing to do with the impeachment of a U.S. president. Relying on one's imagination, will only get one so far in life. In your case, your mileage is akin to a fully loaded, armor plated Humvee travelling uphill in reverse.

Hack, you have once again demonstrated that you are the biggest fool posting in this forum, and considering NCF and Vector both post here, that is quite a (non) accomplishment.
⬆ I realize that the zealot peacock is desperate to be Forum Boy. However, you said "demise." As if the removal of 'ol Donald J. would lead to it. I can't make this stuff up, Zealot head. You just serve it up. Call the waaambulance, Forum Boy.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Little peacock: this nation's "demise" will not be the (improbable) impeachment of one Donald J. Trump. One would think that a bland, generic observation. If the "zealot vote" were to secede and form Trumpahoma, this nation would survive. Stop being so dramatic, lest you give away your nonsensical "feelings" line to throw out at ol' Sombrero.

Listen, you want to play the fool and that's fine with me. Just don't think for a second that I will ever play along with your acting as if you've got the first clue what you're talking about, or that you somehow rate any kind of respect as a BGR poster. On this forum the liberal hierarchy are you, NEWARK and vector (or whoever his designated spokesperson actually is) Yours is hardly a position of esteem, but I don't expect you to stop acting otherwise. And I see your plagiarisms haven't ebbed any.

"FEELINGS" are all you got. You never back up a point because everything you say is either gibberish or the relief valve venting off your heretical ravings. But like it or not and you can call it the zealot vote all you want, Dems are going down again in 2018 and nobody ever deserved it more. Enjoy that. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ I realize that the zealot peacock is desperate to be Forum Boy. However, you said "demise." As if the removal of 'ol Donald J. would lead to it. I can't make this stuff up, Zealot head. You just serve it up. Call the waaambulance, Forum Boy.

:biglmao: I GUARANTEE you can't make stuff up. If you couldn't copy or loosely imitate my writings on here you wouldn't be able to say anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Listen, you want to play the fool and that's fine with me. Just don't think for a second that I will ever play along with your acting as if you've got the first clue what you're talking about, or that you somehow rate any kind of respect as a BGR poster. On this forum the liberal hierarchy are you, NEWARK and vector (or whoever his designated spokesperson actually is) Yours is hardly a position of esteem, but I don't expect you to stop acting otherwise. And I see your plagiarisms haven't ebbed any.

"FEELINGS" are all you got. You never back up a point because everything you say is either gibberish or the relief valve venting off your heretical ravings. But like it or not and you can call it the zealot vote all you want, Dems are going down again in 2018 and nobody ever deserved it more. Enjoy that. :biggrin:

Petty, babbling nonsense from an obvious Forum Boy. Don't you have a witch trial to attend? 'Pubs have the momentum, no doubt. However, the Pine Mountain Grill is about 2024. Let's not shift the sand, ol' Zealot.

You truly are a legend in your own mind. Shouldn't you be at a book burning somewhere?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Petty, babbling nonsense from an obvious Forum Boy. Don't you have a witch trial to attend? 'Pubs have the momentum, no doubt. However, the Pine Mountain Grill is about 2024. Let's not shift the sand, ol' Zealot.

You truly are a legend in your own mind. Shouldn't you be at a book burning somewhere?

You can't dodge this one Polly. You are both limited and defined by what I say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You can't dodge this one Polly. You are both limited and defined by what I say.

And, the fluffy peacock struts again. You are a revisionist, probable secessionist, insufferably LONG winded, yet a legend in your own mind. The discrepancy is delicious.
^And YOUR redundancy is getting boring!
Granny Bear Wrote:^And YOUR redundancy is getting boring!

Ah, passive-aggressive Granny. Welcome back. I've missed you.
Granny Bear Wrote:^And YOUR redundancy is getting boring!

He has only two options, stick with saying the same thing or wait until I say something so he can copy it. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:He has only two options, stick with saying the same thing or wait until I say something so he can copy it. :Thumbs:

Dream on, friendo, Aerosmith style.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Dream on, friendo, Aerosmith style.

Come on now Polly, repeat something I said for us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TRT want a cracker. Wait, he didn't say that. Hmm... "Zealots Are Us." No, wait, that's his t-shirt. All out, sporto.