Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Susan Rice Targeted for Race and Gender?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/...klash.html

Unmasking backlash has lent itself to race and gender bias, according to Susan Rice.
That is the problem when you put a liberal African American in charge. If something goes wrong or they get caught doing something then it's racist or sexist.
Colin Powell is an example to follow, great leader.
diceman Wrote:That is the problem when you put a liberal African American in charge. If something goes wrong or they get caught doing something then it's racist or sexist.
Colin Powell is an example to follow, great leader.

At one time I would have agreed with you 100%, but not any more. He is now about as liberal as they come.....He went from being one of my heros, to someone I absolutely detest.
Bob Seger Wrote:At one time I would have agreed with you 100%, but not any more. He is now about as liberal as they come.....He went from being one of my heros, to someone I absolutely detest.

Same here. As for Rice she has been caught in multiple lies and is desperate, and this is all she's got.
^^ Ditto. Colin Powell eventually slid out of considering service to his country an honor, and slid into identity politics based on race, IMHO.

Susan Rice on the other hand, showed her boss early on that she had no compunctions with doing exactly as told even at the expense of betrayal to the people she served. She went out there and lied her head off about the video as the cause of the attacks in Benghazi. Even giving her the benefit of ignorance of the truth initially, later after no doubt learning the truth she still doubled down on her lies in dutiful fashion. For which Mr Obama immediately and defiantly I might add, promoted Rice to National Security Advisor. After that, lying for her seemed to come easy. And she was again caught up in more lies, having taken on a much bigger role in questionable activities in directly unmasking American citizens in classified documents. In short, she was in the thick of the Obama Administration's attempts to uncover enough dirt on DJT to sink his Presidential hopes. And frankly, had Hillary won we wouldn't even be having this conversation and all those who like Rice put party above country, would be laughing at those gullible Republicans.

But DJT won, and it looks as if the only hope she has at this point is to play the race card. And you can bet the Dems will rally to her side, stonewalling and otherwise supporting Susan Rice. For the already free falling Dems, there is just too much to lose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]