Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dems block key witnesses from testifying
They "need more time.":thatsfunn

These Dems are dumb, crooked, whiny and crazy.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/...tel-probe/
jetpilot Wrote:They "need more time.":thatsfunn

These Dems are dumb, crooked, whiny and crazy.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/...tel-probe/

Hey Geraldo, JP's hollering for you!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey Geraldo, JP's hollering for you!!

The request for more time is common, routine in Lawyer Land. It can mean something. It can mean nothing. Significance, per usual, is in the eye of the beholder.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The request for more time is common, routine in Lawyer Land. It can mean something. It can mean nothing. Significance, per usual, is in the eye of the beholder.

They are quick to get people who share their agenda in there. They only block people they know don't fit their narrative. It's okay though, the longer it goes the dumber they look.
jetpilot Wrote:They are quick to get people who share their agenda in there. They only block people they know don't fit their narrative. It's okay though, the longer it goes the dumber they look.

It depends. You may be right. I would not argue that Dems or 'Pubs are above such tactics. However, witnesses can also slow walk documents to investigators, which can then be turned around and used as "evidence" that one side or the other is seeking to monopolize the narrative.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It depends. You may be right. I would not argue that Dems or 'Pubs are above such tactics. However, witnesses can also slow walk documents to investigators, which can then be turned around and used as "evidence" that one side or the other is seeking to monopolize the narrative.

True but Carter Page in particular has been wanting to testify before the committee for a long time and they won't talk to him because they know he will further discredit them.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/08/politics/c...-official/
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It depends. You may be right. I would not argue that Dems or 'Pubs are above such tactics. However, witnesses can also slow walk documents to investigators, which can then be turned around and used as "evidence" that one side or the other is seeking to monopolize the narrative.

jetpilot Wrote:True but Carter Page in particular has been wanting to testify before the committee for a long time and they won't talk to him because they know he will further discredit them.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/08/politics/c...-official/

You see what he did there don't you JP? He said Dems and Republicans both do the same thing, which is of course, patently untrue. We just went through 8 years of lies and stonewalling during which the ONLY documents ever surrendered to any investigatory committee were redacted so heavily all they provided was the date, and sometimes even that was blacked out. And even then only after years of stonewalling on the matter of question.

We're still looking for those 33,000 emails of Clinton's that DJT jokingly asked the Russians if they'd seen them. That joke is what started this whole Russia/Trump collusion pseudo investigation of which, has so far cost the American public millions of tax dollars. Now, the emails? They can wait. I mean, what does a paltry 2.35 million dollars in 'contributions' from Russia to the Clintons have to do with anything? But the Russia/Trump campaign investigation (for which Jeh Johnson former Obama DHS Secretary said only yesterday) there is not a scintilla of evidence to support any collusion. No, nor was so much as one vote changed in the last election, or any evidence at all of any kind of hack into elections results. It is nonetheless, full-bull straight on till sunrise with the--- cue the dramatic music please--- RUSSIA INVESTIGATION. :yikes:

Sombrero will put words right in your mouth if you don't watch him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Dems and 'Pubs DO exhibit the same kind of political survivalist behaviors. Dems and 'Pubs have different policies and approaches. However, politics is a rough and tumble business, a scandal-mongering, opportunist, divide-and-conquer "science," and both parties participate. Period.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Dems and 'Pubs DO exhibit the same kind of political survivalist behaviors. Dems and 'Pubs have different policies and approaches. However, politics is a rough and tumble business, a scandal-mongering, opportunist, divide-and-conquer "science," and both parties participate. Period.

Hey one with the panties so pink and frilly, that's what i'm trying to tell you.
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey one with the panties so pink and frilly, that's what i'm trying to tell you.

Apples and oranges: and you know it.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Dems and 'Pubs DO exhibit the same kind of political survivalist behaviors. Dems and 'Pubs have different policies and approaches. However, politics is a rough and tumble business, a scandal-mongering, opportunist, divide-and-conquer "science," and both parties participate. Period.

No they do not and no amount of your lying about that will change the truth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Apples and oranges: and you know it.

It's only apples and oranges because you only want to hear what you want to hear. You're one of those guys who thinks rules and regulations don't apply to yourself.. In other words you are a "snowflake"...

Tis nothing more than a typical bully syndrome that you possess.....I read all about it in the New England Journal of Medicine. They had your picture on the cover of it as their poster child.
Bet he has sleeping pods where he works in case something happens that he doesn't like!!!
Ballmom1 Wrote:Bet he has sleeping pods where he works in case something happens that he doesn't like!!!

:thatsfunn I have to admit that sounds about right. And I guarantee he gets really steamed if somebody messes with his paci. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I'm through with you." So says BallMim. But she just can't help herself.

"I just love when my homies go after poor ol' Sombrero." So says TRT. Insecurity loves company.

"Do you like my cap?" So says Boob.

Keep it coming, folk. Saucy.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

"I'm through with you." So says BallMim. But she just can't help herself.

"I just love when my homies go after poor ol' Sombrero." So says TRT. Insecurity loves company.

"Do you like my cap?" So says Boob.

Keep it coming, folk. Saucy.

Quoth "THE PARROT," who has been liked by one guy more than 500 times over the course of a month. :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Quoth "THE PARROT," who has been liked by one guy more than 500 times over the course of a month. :hilarious:

Hand counting again? Ah that bit illiteracy continues to pop up. Eh, friendo?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Hand counting again? Ah that bit illiteracy continues to pop up. Eh, friendo?

Homiephobe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]