Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 2017
North Laurel will have their Jr. class all back this season. Looking forward to watching this group play. Three guys back members of the 1000 yard club I was told yesterday. Glad to see Coach Larkey, letting their QB pass more last season. I rode along with a coach buddy to Mercer Co. the other day to their QB day camp. A lot of good QB's in this area - going to be a fun season!! :Clap:
Does anyone have the schedule yet when are they going to be released
Haven't seen any schedules yet!
Just heard at our baseball game last night that our administration is trying to keep a child ineligible from playing sports after his parents split up and he changed schools, this is horrible to do a kid this way. Paying an highly absurd school tax for mismanagement of our school system by people who obviously have no morals.
blueandgreen Wrote:Just heard at our baseball game last night that our administration is trying to keep a child ineligible from playing sports after his parents split up and he changed schools, this is horrible to do a kid this way. Paying an highly absurd school tax for mismanagement of our school system by people who obviously have no morals.

Confusedtare:
blueandgreen Wrote:Just heard at our baseball game last night that our administration is trying to keep a child ineligible from playing sports after his parents split up and he changed schools, this is horrible to do a kid this way. Paying an highly absurd school tax for mismanagement of our school system by people who obviously have no morals.

Nice way to say Corbin recruited our kid and we are fighting it. Do not blame the administration at all. If Corbin continues to recruit Raynoch here our administration and Coach has said the same. Corbin is out of control must be worried about the next few classes after this one or maybe need more to beat Belfry. Either way they are recruiting heavily. It is going to catch up with them soon.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Nice way to say Corbin recruited our kid and we are fighting it. Do not blame the administration at all. If Corbin continues to recruit Raynoch here our administration and Coach has said the same. Corbin is out of control must be worried about the next few classes after this one or maybe need more to beat Belfry. Either way they are recruiting heavily. It is going to catch up with them soon.

I'm sure that Corbin convinced his parents to split up so that he could move and enroll at Corbin.

The Redhounds will be fine with or without him playing, hopefully it works out best for the young man whichever should he plays at.
Really, that is the reason.......???????? You believe whatever you want. Corbin , if they continue is going to get what is coming. Our players mom is ready to spill the beans on them all. The next conversation had with her or him. If they are fine, then tell them to leave everyone players alone.
Water Boy
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
chs crazy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MikeHonchoLives View Post
What do you mean?

Apparently North Laurel (Larkey) has been recruiting several of Clay County's freshman group, there is actually text messages that have came out showing as much. Talk about rocks and glass houses!!!
Really don't care unless he starts recruit ours like Corbin is. Clay needs to report his behind. Here is another for Corbin, Pot calling kettle black.
Please stop dodging the question.. Post your weak ass schedule North!
AnswertheBell Wrote:Really, that is the reason.......???????? You believe whatever you want. Corbin , if they continue is going to get what is coming. Our players mom is ready to spill the beans on them all. The next conversation had with her or him. If they are fine, then tell them to leave everyone players alone.

Tell me who it is that is talking to them, if it is actually happening, and I assure you that they will not be in contact with them again.
cheaters galore!
AnswertheBell Wrote:Really, that is the reason.......???????? You believe whatever you want. Corbin , if they continue is going to get what is coming. Our players mom is ready to spill the beans on them all. The next conversation had with her or him. If they are fine, then tell them to leave everyone players alone.

If true, why wait?
Take your proof to the khsaa.
I'm not sure why anyone would wait.
Fact is this Corbin/North drama has been going on for a couple.of years now and I've still yet to see anything happen.
If ruled ineligible be cause of a move, it's as simple as getting an injunction by a judge. They do it constantly in the 14th region.
Several reasons, proof from recordings etc..... This is not just a call to the KHSAA, everything will be in order when submitted. Really not your business, is it ? It is not about the kid, it is about what some coaches are doing and some boosters under their direction.

As far as North and Corbin , I could care less. This is about Corbin recruiting one of ours and when the parent is ready we will do it right. If it were my kid I would do it now.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Several reasons, proof from recordings etc..... This is not just a call to the KHSAA, everything will be in order when submitted. Really not your business, is it ? It is not about the kid, it is about what some coaches are doing and some boosters under their direction.

As far as North and Corbin , I could care less. This is about Corbin recruiting one of ours and when the parent is ready we will do it right. If it were my kid I would do it now.

Do the parents at Corbin not care that their kids are being recruited over by their own coaches or boosters or whoever does this?
After reading so much of this, who at Corbin actually does the recruiting, a parent, coach, or booster member.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Nice way to say Corbin recruited our kid and we are fighting it. Do not blame the administration at all. If Corbin continues to recruit Raynoch here our administration and Coach has said the same. Corbin is out of control must be worried about the next few classes after this one or maybe need more to beat Belfry. Either way they are recruiting heavily. It is going to catch up with them soon.

I dislike Corbin just as much as the next North Laurel fan but are you really trying to tell me that they're recruiting our bench cause this kid never hardly played, sorry not buying it.
I am not telling you anything other than what is happening here at Bell. Talk to North administration if you have a question as to why they are fighting it.
It shouldn't matter if kid isn't good or is good.
It sets a dangerous precedent if anyone is allowed to just transfer and claim They aren't good and should be eligible.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Several reasons, proof from recordings etc..... This is not just a call to the KHSAA, everything will be in order when submitted. Really not your business, is it ? It is not about the kid, it is about what some coaches are doing and some boosters under their direction.

is the worthless organization really going to do anything to several schools in the state that have been cheating for years? probably not ?
AnswertheBell Wrote:I am not telling you anything other than what is happening here at Bell. Talk to North administration if you have a question as to why they are fighting it.

Page after page on several different threads I've read how your new coach was gonna bring players with him when he came back. Would that not be considered recruiting?
I have never said or heard he would bring anyone from Taylor. He will get the kids in his school to play. Other than that ? Pineville? Middlesboro? You couldn't combine the two and beat Jenkins, no offense.
AnswertheBell Wrote:I have never said or heard he would bring anyone from Taylor. He will get the kids in his school to play. Other than that ? Pineville? Middlesboro? You couldn't combine the two and beat Jenkins, no offense.
Tell it to someone else, Hilton always recruited at Bell, from Tazwell to Middlesboro, your fan base can never have room to throw rocks at anybody. BTW how much did it cost to get him back? If you please my original point is a kids parents have actually split up how bout we show some class here!!
This has nothing to do with the kid from North. I am talking about Corbin and them recruiting the kid from Bell. They recruit so many people do get confused , I understand.
AnswertheBell Wrote:This has nothing to do with the kid from North. I am talking about Corbin and them recruiting the kid from Bell. They recruit so many people do get confused , I understand.

I did some checking around and from what I am hearing, there kids are kids wanting to transfer to Corbin. The answer that they are getting is that if you want to come to Corbin, you need to move into the school district.
Not in this case at Bell. Sorry
AnswertheBell Wrote:I am not telling you anything other than what is happening here at Bell. Talk to North administration if you have a question as to why they are fighting it.

Kid is still at Bell right? So nothing happened? So you are telling us nothing?
blueandgreen Wrote:Page after page on several different threads I've read how your new coach was gonna bring players with him when he came back. Would that not be considered recruiting?

That wasnt going to happen, they were excited to see him go.
plantmanky Wrote:Kid is still at Bell right? So nothing happened? So you are telling us nothing?

The process of recruiting has nothing to do with the outcome of the process. The definition of recruiting doesn't include the outcome. It is against the rules to recruit. You do know that right?
AnswertheBell Wrote:The process of recruiting has nothing to do with the outcome of the process. The definition of recruiting doesn't include the outcome. It is against the rules to recruit. You do know that right?
Are you really trying to say that Bell Co with Hilton back as head coach isn't going to recruit. The talent pool isn't there anymore in order to win otherwise, tell it to somebody else I'm not buying it. He was brought back to win and like I said page after page referred to how players would come to Bell once he got there. How bout you take this ish to your Bell thread anyways this is about North Laurel