•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudley Hilton headed back to the mountains!
He is for sure the front runner. Can tell you every bar in town and every breaking news story Hashtag Middlesboro. If people only knew the rest of the story as Paul Harvey use to say.
He is a complete idiot. And thinks he know something. funny stories to come.
well
Football_Maniac Wrote:In his press conference he said he would wait and let the assistant coaches come to him. He apparently doesn't know how much they are paying "His family". Doesn't leave much for others with cuts.

The only salaries he concerns himself with are the ones appearing on his joint-filed tax return.
Move to Bell County for a coaching gig that pays $1500, that is our problem.
Objective Wrote:Highly doubtful....He's in home town and on a good coaching staff. Has the job I would think he wants

True, but he always seems to go back.
Curious, has greer ever been on the opposite sideline against dudley in all these years?
I'm pretty sure Greer was a DC at Whitley and Corbin while they played bell. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Has he got back yet?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I'm pretty sure Greer was a DC at Whitley and Corbin while they played bell. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't think Dudley was at Bell at the time?
Didn't Greer take over at bell when Dudley was at bourbon?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Didn't Greer take over at bell when Dudley was at bourbon?

Yes.
Anybody heard or been told anything about who going be on staff yet
hchs fan Wrote:Anybody heard or been told anything about who going be on staff yet

Yes
What u heard or been told objective
Bell County lost a young man that had been apart of the bobcats football team for 3 years. Please pray for this young mans family. He was killed in a car reck this morning and our high school is hurting!
Prayers
Amen. From what I understand a great kid and great family. Such a tragedy. Prayers and thoughts to log mountain and his family.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I'm pretty sure Greer was a DC at Whitley and Corbin while they played bell. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Greer coached at Whitley in 01 and 03.

Whitley didn't play Bell those years.

They stopped playing after 00 when Whitley went to 4A and continued their annual game in 06.

If im not mistaken, Greer left for Corbin when Dudley left Bell so they never met up there either.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Bell County lost a young man that had been apart of the bobcats football team for 3 years. Please pray for this young mans family. He was killed in a car reck this morning and our high school is hurting!

Prayers going up from The Pond Creek Nation 🙏🏻
Prayers for the young man's family, his football family and classmates. So tragic. Couldn't imagine. 🙏

WhyLie Wrote:Don't think Dudley was at Bell at the time?

He was DC at Corbin when Dudley was at Bell in 90's.
Would have thought we would know of staff by now.
Tri-State Fan Wrote:Would have thought we would know of staff by now.

Solid rumor that staff was in place when he arrived. No names but in place.
i wondor how true or whatever that is wildcat because when I talked to Dudley other day he didn't know what he was going do about staff right now I heard some from taylor co wanting join the staff
hchs fan Wrote:i wondor how true or whatever that is wildcat because when I talked to Dudley other day he didn't know what he was going do about staff right now I heard some from taylor co wanting join the staff

He had an asst. at TC with 2 sons who both started for him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him follow.
Well
TheHotSnakes Wrote:He had an asst. at TC with 2 sons who both started for him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him follow.

Got to have jobs to do that. I don't see that happening.
Never know what happen
hchs fan Wrote:Never know what happen

We have no jobs to give going to lay off teachers.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Got to have jobs to do that. I don't see that happening.

This assistant would just need a classified position (former Military); what he has at Taylor. I don't see him coming, though..he's from Hardin County as is & his youngest son will be a senior. This would be his 3rd high school in 4 years.

As a matter of fact; I can all but bet the house this particular assistant won't be coming...not that he wouldn't want to do so & I know Dudley has welcomed him to come, but logistically; I just don't see it happening..not this year anyway.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Solid rumor that staff was in place when he arrived. No names but in place.

Staff wasn't in place and still maybe up in the air. A few have accepted a position but still not enough to call it a staff
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next