Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Region Gets Which Refs
I think 12th gets the 5th..any others that are known?
I believe the 14th Region will be called by 15th Region referees.
13th gets 8th.
clipperw Wrote:I believe the 14th Region will be called by 15th Region referees.
Perry will be fine. Same officials called WYMT. Best wishes to all the Children !
best wishes to the 14th!
15th has the 13th Region Officials.
postman Wrote:Perry will be fine. Same officials called WYMT. Best wishes to all the Children !

Whoever wins the 14th will be playing their 15th region and they are going to want the weakest representative they can
Perry central square to lose
hitter Wrote:Whoever wins the 14th will be playing their 15th region and they are going to want the weakest representative they can
Yes . That's true
belfrystat300 Wrote:15th has the 13th Region Officials.

14th region refs will be doing the 15th, and the 15th is coming to the 14th
hitter Wrote:Whoever wins the 14th will be playing their 15th region and they are going to want the weakest representative they can
Definitely a conflict of interest, and speaking of conflicts:
How can Eddie Browning go to the 15th Regional Tournament and Referee, with him being the Athletic Director of 14th Region favorite Perry Central. Can he not be helping determine who his team is going to play in the state tournament? CAN YOU SAY HUGE CONFLICT OF INTEREST???? I would not want to be Johnson Central or Magoffin with him on my games. Just not a good situation at all for anyone. He should definitely not be allowed in this situation. I believe they have to sign a conflict of interest sheet to even be able to ref, if this is not one, I don't know what one would be.
belfrystat300 Wrote:15th has the 13th Region Officials.

Oh! Lord love them!!
14thregionref Wrote:Definitely a conflict of interest, and speaking of conflicts:
How can Eddie Browning go to the 15th Regional Tournament and Referee, with him being the Athletic Director of 14th Region favorite Perry Central. Can he not be helping determine who his team is going to play in the state tournament? CAN YOU SAY HUGE CONFLICT OF INTEREST???? I would not want to be Johnson Central or Magoffin with him on my games. Just not a good situation at all for anyone. He should definitely not be allowed in this situation. I believe they have to sign a conflict of interest sheet to even be able to ref, if this is not one, I don't know what one would be.

Is this really happening? How would the KHSAA even let something like this happen? No way should he be allowed to ref in this region, lose lose situation for everyone. He should not even want to put himself in that situation.
All Johnson county or magoffin coach have to do is talk to him like a dog and they will get all the calls like Hammonds did in 53rd championship game.
jacobcody2 Wrote:All Johnson county or magoffin coach have to do is talk to him like a dog and they will get all the calls like Hammonds did in 53rd championship game.
That is probably true,he always seems to take a nice chewing
callmecrazy33 Wrote:13th gets 8th.
God help the 13th
I would a lot rather have bluegrass association officials but of course the khsaa is not going to do that. bottom line is the 15th shouldn't be doing the 14th or vise versa.
16th gets 9th