Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central kids court update
Equally Wrote:I strongly believe in karma. Perry won't make it past regions for doing it wrong. Just watch and see won't happen

They haven't done anything wrong. You just get on here and run your mouth...they fight for the kids that DESERVE to play.... when is that wrong? why is it that adults try so hard to prevent two KIDS from playing high school basketball? It's honestly sad. And those making racist comments, wishing bad on the kids, and saying they don't deserve it, THAT is when karma is gonna come in....
Equally Wrote:I strongly believe in karma. Perry won't make it past regions for doing it wrong. Just watch and see won't happen

If getting a transfer is wrong I don't think any team can win the region. lol. its also funny that nobody cared where these two kids played as long as they weren't winning and now that they are on a team that could win region most everybody is against them and think they shouldn't play. what a joke.
Big Hammer Wrote:It amazes me the amount of posters on here that know everything about every situation. They been saying for weeks," the hammer is gonna drop" " I heard it from the top " "it's going down Monday" "I know what I'm talking about" "this is the facts" after all that nothing has happened. I don't know anything but believe something eventually will happen then they'll all be saying " I told you " "I knew it" so comical

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Megget Wrote:They haven't done anything wrong. You just get on here and run your mouth...they fight for the kids that DESERVE to play.... when is that wrong? why is it that adults try so hard to prevent two KIDS from playing high school basketball? It's honestly sad. And those making racist comments, wishing bad on the kids, and saying they don't deserve it, THAT is when karma is gonna come in....

It's sad that a school with 1000 kids can't win without a player from Philadelphia, and two from Africa. PCC is the definition of a JOKE!!!
Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote:It's sad that a school with 1000 kids can't win without a player from Philadelphia, and two from Africa. PCC is the definition of a JOKE!!!

So true.
hitter Wrote:First Knott has won 4 of the last five with recruited players. And to mountain hoops guru, the khsaa did rule them eligible but it was from the false documentation that jbs sent in. You shouldn't punish kids for what a school does. And last about tobler living with the coach, the khsaa has already come in an investigated it and they know where tobler lives and found no wrong doing

Tells us what high school kid KCC brought in?
Stop the recruiting!!!! I can't believe you are doing these kids this way!!!!

Which is it? What do you want?
Flicka Wrote:Stop the recruiting!!!! I can't believe you are doing these kids this way!!!!

Which is it? What do you want?

And you will never get an answer. It's about winning now
With the trade deadline on the horizon, will PCC make any moves to secure the regional championship? There are many "Underprivileged" NBA players demanding a trade to PCC. These players only want to come to PCC to get a great education (NOT FOR BASKETBALL REASONS) PCC has a much deeper sense of pride, history, and tradition than any of the other NBA franchises. The PCC front office better be getting on the ball before the deadline! Would hate to see their super team lose again to a bunch of local boys!!
Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote:With the trade deadline on the horizon, will PCC make any moves to secure the regional championship? There are many "Underprivileged" NBA players demanding a trade to PCC. These players only want to come to PCC to get a great education (NOT FOR BASKETBALL REASONS) PCC has a much deeper sense of pride, history, and tradition than any of the other NBA franchises. The PCC front office better be getting on the ball before the deadline! Would hate to see their super team lose again to a bunch of local boys!!

You got this. Hahaha
Megget Wrote:They haven't done anything wrong. You just get on here and run your mouth...they fight for the kids that DESERVE to play.... when is that wrong? why is it that adults try so hard to prevent two KIDS from playing high school basketball? It's honestly sad. And those making racist comments, wishing bad on the kids, and saying they don't deserve it, THAT is when karma is gonna come in....

Megget get over yourself just because you're a PCC fan. At first it was about the boys getting a education so now the truth comes out it is about them playing basketball. I don't see anywhere that anyone has made a racist comment so hang that crap up! They were at JB for three years before they transferred which for some reason they were ruled not to play so a bunch of cry babies had to take it to court. Most people follow KHSAA rules and do what they say. Yes and what this is doing to many other kids that actually work hard for their counties it's hurting them so yes karma is a B****!!! It's a shame adults will use kids just for them and end up hurting many.
Equally Wrote:Megget get over yourself just because you're a PCC fan. At first it was about the boys getting a education so now the truth comes out it is about them playing basketball. I don't see anywhere that anyone has made a racist comment so hang that crap up! They were at JB for three years before they transferred which for some reason they were ruled not to play so a bunch of cry babies had to take it to court. Most people follow KHSAA rules and do what they say. Yes and what this is doing to many other kids that actually work hard for their counties it's hurting them so yes karma is a B****!!! It's a shame adults will use kids just for them and end up hurting many.

I agree.
Snow Wrote:Tells us what high school kid KCC brought in?

Two of there starters were from jbs and they came after high school and I know you thought I was going to say justice but he came after his 8th grade year. he was still recruited but " legally" if you consider giving his mom and dad big paying jobs. And now there best player is from cordia
hitter Wrote:Two of there starters were from jbs and they came after high school and I know you thought I was going to say justice but he came after his 8th grade year. he was still recruited but " legally" if you consider giving his mom and dad big paying jobs. And now there best player is from cordia

What high school kids was brought to kcc?
I've always said the boys came to America in hopes for a better education & the chance to play basketball. To those ADULTS who are so jealous, I hope no one ever does your kids or family like this..it's hilariously SAD to sit here and listen to Snow, Qui-jo, and Equally whine about what's fair and "local kids". Grow up guys...in a few weeks you'll have what you want! Home grown boys playing on your teams... and you'll get beat by Buckhorn and wont make it through first round of region the next few years... I don't know about yall, but I don't like to lose. I wouldn't care who was brought in, from God knows where, as long as we live.
Megget Wrote:I've always said the boys came to America in hopes for a better education & the chance to play basketball. To those ADULTS who are so jealous, I hope no one ever does your kids or family like this..it's hilariously SAD to sit here and listen to Snow, Qui-jo, and Equally whine about what's fair and "local kids". Grow up guys...in a few weeks you'll have what you want! Home grown boys playing on your teams... and you'll get beat by Buckhorn and wont make it through first round of region the next few years... I don't know about yall, but I don't like to lose. I wouldn't care who was brought in, from God knows where, as long as we live.

It is just straight up embarrassing that a school the size of PCC has to bring these players in "to get a great education" to win a very weak region. I don't think there is anything they wouldn't do to TRY and win a region. PCC fans like Megget will take a blind eye to anything going on as long as they beat Hazard and Buckhorn. Since Big Al left, Perry has done nothing but try and prove that they are still the powerhouse program they once were.
When will PCC ever learn?? In the past 6 years they have won 1 regional championship. Guess what, that team was composed of all local boys.
Wow what a lot of ifs and maybes on here. First of all these kids case is not on the docket for any date. You can look it up online. If PCC loses the region it will be for only one reason. And thatnusvghe crooks from the 15th region who breathitt or Knott can buy. I can't believe we have these crooks calling our region again. They have robbed PCC before for Knott and it will happen again
Paparazzi Wrote:Wow what a lot of ifs and maybes on here. First of all these kids case is not on the docket for any date. You can look it up online. If PCC loses the region it will be for only one reason. And thatnusvghe crooks from the 15th region who breathitt or Knott can buy. I can't believe we have these crooks calling our region again. They have robbed PCC before for Knott and it will happen again

Wow. All ways cheated
Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote:When will PCC ever learn?? In the past 6 years they have won 1 regional championship. Guess what, that team was composed of all local boys.

if I remember right, all PCC region title are from local boys.
Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote:It's sad that a school with 1000 kids can't win without a player from Philadelphia, and two from Africa. PCC is the definition of a JOKE!!!

Bulldog fan you are the joke. Hazard has never won anything without transfers. Never! Where the hell do you think Johnny Cox was from. Neon, ky my friend! Do you not recall your transfer from Oneida last year at Christmas that made you a contender. Your football team would be a joke without our PCC players so go lay the f---- down somewhere since you don't have your usual transfers.
Paparazzi Wrote:Bulldog fan you are the joke. Hazard has never won anything without transfers. Never! Where the hell do you think Johnny Cox was from. Neon, ky my friend! Do you not recall your transfer from Oneida last year at Christmas that made you a contender. Your football team would be a joke without our PCC players so go lay the f---- down somewhere since you don't have your usual transfers.

Yep you are getting mad. Truth hurts
What is it with the PCC Schools?
I'm hearing Pike Co Central now has 2 or 3 Transfers/Foreign Students that were recently eligible.
Big schools that can't develop or win with their own kids.
kids03 Wrote:What is it with the PCC Schools?
I'm hearing Pike Co Central now has 2 or 3 Transfers/Foreign Students that were recently eligible.
Big schools that can't develop or win with their own kids.

Got to win
For all you cry babies out there in hate on PCC land. Once again, we are by far the best team in the region with or without these new kids. We are 8 deep without them and beat Cordia like a dog wighothdm early in the year. One of these kids is mostly irrelevant. He's very very average and should not even be starting. So we have one new pretty good player to play on the slready best team in the region and hazards cry babies couldn't find s quality transfer at Christmas this year. Sorry about your luck!
Paparazzi Wrote:Bulldog fan you are the joke. Hazard has never won anything without transfers. Never! Where the hell do you think Johnny Cox was from. Neon, ky my friend! Do you not recall your transfer from Oneida last year at Christmas that made you a contender. Your football team would be a joke without our PCC players so go lay the f---- down somewhere since you don't have your usual transfers.

2006 Region Championship team all hazard kids that played...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Where did you get bulldog fan from????
Paparazzi Wrote:For all you cry babies out there in hate on PCC land. Once again, we are by far the best team in the region with or without these new kids. We are 8 deep without them and beat Cordia like a dog wighothdm early in the year. One of these kids is mostly irrelevant. He's very very average and should not even be starting. So we have one new pretty good player to play on the slready best team in the region and hazards cry babies couldn't find s quality transfer at Christmas this year. Sorry about your luck!

You really think you would be the best team without the "Big 3" recruits? PCC wouldn't get out of district without their mighty recruits.
The true difference in a PCC fan and a whining bulldog fan is clear. When hazard won a state title in football with a big majority of their team from PCC we cheered them on. The bulldog faithful can't pull for PCC in the Same situation in basketball because they are weak. If hazard plays in state in anything this PCC fan is for them. But that's class! Sorry you don't have any!
Paparazzi Wrote:Wow what a lot of ifs and maybes on here. First of all these kids case is not on the docket for any date. You can look it up online. If PCC loses the region it will be for only one reason. And thatnusvghe crooks from the 15th region who breathitt or Knott can buy. I can't believe we have these crooks calling our region again. They have robbed PCC before for Knott and it will happen again

This the most typical Perry excuse I have ever heard... Still won't top the excuse that they threw the game in 2012 and regional championship last year. :lame: