Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central kids court update
KHSAA's motion to dissolve restraining order was denied.

Judge will make final ruling in ten days.

They will be playing tomorrow night.
Good deal
Sad thing here is after all is said and done down the road they are more than likely going to have to forfeit what they win in tournament time. Happens more than not. A huge fine and someone will have to answer for it. KHSAA will always get there's in the end. Hurts the other kids that are doing it the right way
You never have to forfeit any games while playing under an injunction even if its over turned.
What do you mean "kids doing it the right way." What did these kids do wrong? JBS was the party doing the wrong doing. And the khsaa ruled them eligible to play at jbs. By khsaa rules if they were eligible to play at jbs and make a legit move to perry then they should be eligible at perry
They will have to pay a fine and probably will not be able to play a full schedule next year. The thing for Perry is if they do not go to the sweet 16 then it sad. And it most likely they wont not been in 8 Years 1 out the last 13.
ky playmaker Wrote:You never have to forfeit any games while playing under an injunction even if its over turned.

Tell Highlands football team that.
hitter Wrote:What do you mean "kids doing it the right way." What did these kids do wrong? JBS was the party doing the wrong doing. And the khsaa ruled them eligible to play at jbs. By khsaa rules if they were eligible to play at jbs and make a legit move to perry then they should be eligible at perry

Not if the were recruited to come to Perry.
hoghead Wrote:They will have to pay a fine and probably will not be able to play a full schedule next year. The thing for Perry is if they do not go to the sweet 16 then it sad. And it most likely they wont not been in 8 Years 1 out the last 13.

Perry won it 6 years ago. And they have won 3 in the last 13 years. If your to lazy to do research your just going to keep looking like a idiot.
It seems PCC has issues with Transfers each year, or maybe it just seems that way because it's always talked about.
I heard they had more on Perry than they did on Cordia. KHSAA will end up giving it to PCC hard. It's sad that all this is political just because of who the host parents are. The judge needs to be disbarred. All this is doing is hurting ALL the kids. It's all all out the adults. Kind of sad. If a coach can't win without bringing kids in from different states and countries he don't need to be coaching simple
You gotta love the 14th, its tourney time, and you still don't know who is on your team.
Im sorry I got my dates wrong i ment to say that how many time they been elimanated by Buckhorn in the past 13 years.
Flicka if you can prove"if" in court then you would have more money than anybody. The guardians moved to perry county and bought a $300,000 house and there mom got a nursing job in perry county. That is a legit move by khsaa rules. And I heard they didn't have anything on perry. And I also heard that this was the judges final decision
Tobler living with the coach shows that he was recruited. KHSAA has plenty on PCC they are done for just watch lol. Also who did the boys from JB stay with before the people they are staying with now? They just started staying with them last year. Also there is a reason that Kentucky Higher Education is also on the case also. It's all political and it will come out. All it takes is to know the judge that signed for the injunction and you can connect the dots. Like I said he needs to be disbarred
:yawn:
They keep postponing/not show up to court so it looks like Perry will end up winning district, region and maybe a game in state and then get all of it stripped from them in the end and put on "probation". Unfortunate for the true Perry kids and the rest of the 14th region. Perry is still probably the best team in the 14th without those two but this season would have been the most even the region had been in quite some time.
Flicka Wrote:Tell Highlands football team that.

They did, but they got to keep the only Win that matters... there state championship game.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
PCC is not winning state , I don't care who plays for them. So sit back and watch the KHSAA come down on them. Sorry don't give me legit move , where are their parents living? Nothing legit about any of this, just trying to get around rules that are in place. Call it what it is.
hitter Wrote:What do you mean "kids doing it the right way." What did these kids do wrong? JBS was the party doing the wrong doing. And the khsaa ruled them eligible to play at jbs. By khsaa rules if they were eligible to play at jbs and make a legit move to perry then they should be eligible at perry
they were not eligible to play there either, that is what started this whole crazy thing :igiveup:
They have to pay a fine and forefit games and may not be able to play a full 29 game schedule like this year. I dont know if they broke as many rules as Cordia did but it all falls back on JBS because they filled the paperwork out wrong on the kids. The KHSAA is going to have to figure out a way to stop recruiting some way. Now lets see how all this play out at Breathitt in the upcoming weeks will it pay off for Perry?
Not pointing this at any particular poster, I think it is amusing when someone says when is the KHSAA going to do something about recruiting and when they do it, they say, why are they doing these kids this way? I find it ironic, stop it as long is it is not our team ,crap. If it is going to stop the KHSAA has to drop the hammer on these schools and coaches.
That will never happen.

The KHSAA is a weird kind of structure. They publish the rules that are decided on by their board of directors. However, (and this is where it gets zingy) they are NOT an entity that can enforce their rules or even hand down punishments UNLESS they have the underwriting of a governing body, like a court.

So in all reality the KHSAA is a huge paper tiger. They can posture and make circumstances where injunctions are made and protested, and mainly strut around but when it comes down to brass tacks, they are fairly useless. The only thing that is promoted in this type of incidents, are the huge money transfers between schools and legal entities.
The judge has delayed his ruling on this case for 10 days. Which will put it on March 6th, Regional Semi-final night. If the ruling comes down, with the kids not being able to play, they will not play that night. We will see if it doesn't get postponed, until Wednesday the 8th, after the Regional Tourney is over and they have won the 14th. Then they will go to the State Tourney without the 2 in question. Fair to the other teams in the 14th??? I think not, but that is how it's going to play out. The godfather and his puppets gets over on the KHSAA again. :redboxer:
Granny Bear Wrote:That will never happen.

The KHSAA is a weird kind of structure. They publish the rules that are decided on by their board of directors. However, (and this is where it gets zingy) they are NOT an entity that can enforce their rules or even hand down punishments UNLESS they have the underwriting of a governing body, like a court.

So in all reality the KHSAA is a huge paper tiger. They can posture and make circumstances where injunctions are made and protested, and mainly strut around but when it comes down to brass tacks, they are fairly useless. The only thing that is promoted in this type of incidents, are the huge money transfers between schools and legal entities.

I agree to an extent, they can ban a coach from their organization. Meaning he can not coach a KHSAA sanction team. They can ban schools from participation in such events. Need to do it, once and go through the process. Now it will take time to get away from local judges, but when it does, they are done. Drop the 🔨
mountain hoops guru Wrote:The judge has delayed his ruling on this case for 10 days. Which will put it on March 6th, Regional Semi-final night. If the ruling comes down, with the kids not being able to play, they will not play that night. We will see if it doesn't get postponed, until Wednesday the 8th, after the Regional Tourney is over and they have won the 14th. Then they will go to the State Tourney without the 2 in question. Fair to the other teams in the 14th??? I think not, but that is how it's going to play out. The godfather and his puppets gets over on the KHSAA again. :redboxer:

Bingo. Punkin isn't in the best of health. Would not surprise me in the least that he is perfectly happy with whatever is to come. As long as he gets to see his Commodores in Rupp one last time.

Also, someone mentioned Perry winning 3 regional titles in the last 13 years, how many of those came with recruited players?

Maybe Perry should consider playin with their own. History has shown more success than what they are doing currently.
First Knott has won 4 of the last five with recruited players. And to mountain hoops guru, the khsaa did rule them eligible but it was from the false documentation that jbs sent in. You shouldn't punish kids for what a school does. And last about tobler living with the coach, the khsaa has already come in an investigated it and they know where tobler lives and found no wrong doing
It amazes me the amount of posters on here that know everything about every situation. They been saying for weeks," the hammer is gonna drop" " I heard it from the top " "it's going down Monday" "I know what I'm talking about" "this is the facts" after all that nothing has happened. I don't know anything but believe something eventually will happen then they'll all be saying " I told you " "I knew it" so comical
I strongly believe in karma. Perry won't make it past regions for doing it wrong. Just watch and see won't happen
Flicka Wrote:PCC is not winning state , I don't care who plays for them. So sit back and watch the KHSAA come down on them. Sorry don't give me legit move , where are their parents living? Nothing legit about any of this, just trying to get around rules that are in place. Call it what it is.

You don't have a clue...obviously.