Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott vs. Owsley, 2/2
[Image:

]

Bolz, the owls are on edge knowing that Honeycutta will be driving the shawt bus into Booneville tonight with the Jada Train leading the way, wowza!!! Everyone will see some precision basketball tonight as we are heading into postseason play with a one way ticket to the Big Baked Tater arena. Look for Jada and Ohair International to have big games and the little ones get some playing time.

Lady Pats by 18

#bettercallthewildlifefederationtosavetheowls More mash taters please!!!
[attachment=o3513]
[Image:

]

#bigdoseoftaterslastnighthoneycuttastyle More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1iwfvy.jpg] Wowza! What a way to celebrate groundhog day brutha! As JPC says,it was smack bruh! Ladypats are getting tuned up like ole Fatpat on too much starch baby! JPC calls it carb overload! Whatever it is,Fatpat flying high like the Ladypats! #steamenginesgettingfaster More mash taters please!!!
Score??
Knott won 62-43
I'll be first to admit that I didn't think Knott would win by that many.
Knott starting to come together at the right time. They have the best group of girls in the region, they just need to play together like they have been the last couple of games.
kygamer Wrote:I'll be first to admit that I didn't think Knott would win by that many.

Game was much closer than the score. Stayed close through 3 quarters but knott was able to stretch margin at end when Owsley had to stretch defense. Knott played really well though.