10. Hazard
11. Wolfe
12. Jackson City
13. Lee
14. Owsley
15. Jenkins
16. JBS
17.Riverside
I think Wolfe is a lot better than their record. They've played most the season without 1 or 2 of their best players due to injury. I think they're all back now though so tonight should be a good test for them.
Wolfe played Leslie at Leslie tonight in the All A and totally dominated them winning by 20. Wolfe is starting to get healthy for the first time all season since loosing to Knott in OT.
I think Knott has beaten Letcher and cordia so I think I'd put them ahead of them
I feel like right now it's like this.
1. Perry
2a.Cordia
2b.KCC
The rest of the region.
Cordia is over perry. No doubt.
You would think after last season people would stop placing Perry in a league of their own. I believe there is at least 4 teams that could win it all. Perry is great at dominating the regular season, but it is always a different story come tournament time.
14th region is as weak as any in the state in 2017. The goal is to win the region, but this region has no shot at state.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:14th region is as weak as any in the state in 2017. The goal is to win the region, but this region has no shot at state.

The defending state champs barely beat PCC. And that was one of the first games with the two big guys. Now that Perry is rolling you would be a fool to think they don't have a chance.
Lion pride Wrote:Cordia is over perry. No doubt.

You might be the funniest person on this fourm. You keep the jokes coming.
Lion pride Wrote:Cordia is over perry. No doubt.

cordia had a losing record until they beat Lee Co Tuesday night! And contrary to popular belief they have NOT played a tough schedule!
I have seen Cordia, Breathitt, Buckhorn and Wolfe play this year and those are the 4 teams left in the All A tournament. I think Cordia will beat the Horn Friday night but it will not be an easy game for them and I think Wolfe will get by Breathitt (I have heard Breathitt has some injury issues) ; Wolfe seems to be healthy now as they drilled Leslie earlier this week. The championship game will be Wolfe and Cordia and I think they game will go down to the wire and I think Cordia will pull it out, but would not surprise me at all to see Wolfe in the mild upset (especially if their 3s are falling that night)
I'm saying Cordia and Breathitt. But games like this it's all up in the air
dore20 Wrote:You might be the funniest person on this fourm. You keep the jokes coming.

Wasn't being funny. Perry will fall apart watch as it unravels. Cordia is a better team than perry hands down. But they did have a slow start but I believe they are firing on all cylinders now. Just set back and watch.
Lion pride Wrote:Wasn't being funny. Perry will fall apart watch as it unravels. Cordia is a better team than perry hands down. But they did have a slow start but I believe they are firing on all cylinders now. Just set back and watch.

Sureeee. You have fun thinking that.
Fact: Perry has too much size for anyone in the 14th to compete with. Once the injunction was signed, the 14th was awarded.

Knott county is the second best team in the region, but it doesn't matter. Second place stays home just like last place. Austin Combs is a nice player and has talent surrounding him, but just not enough size to matchup with Perry.

Cordia is very talented at the guard position. Has size, but lacks skill. This puts Cordia in the 3rd slot. Cordia turns the ball over way too much to be a threat. In addition, they played their best game against Harlan County and was right there for the win. Perry manhandled Harlan County in the championship.

4th place is a toss up. Could go to many teams.
Da Truth Wrote:Fact: Perry has too much size for anyone in the 14th to compete with. Once the injunction was signed, the 14th was awarded.

Knott county is the second best team in the region, but it doesn't matter. Second place stays home just like last place. Austin Combs is a nice player and has talent surrounding him, but just not enough size to matchup with Perry.

Cordia is very talented at the guard position. Has size, but lacks skill. This puts Cordia in the 3rd slot. Cordia turns the ball over way too much to be a threat. In addition, they played their best game against Harlan County and was right there for the win. Perry manhandled Harlan County in the championship.

Fact: Perry went undefeated against 14th region teams in the regular season last year but got beat when it mattered. They do not know how to win!!

No matter how many recruits they have, they will always be the second best team in the Perry County school system!
Da Truth Wrote:Fact: Perry has too much size for anyone in the 14th to compete with. Once the injunction was signed, the 14th was awarded.

Harlan had a bad game against perry and if you disagree with that then you weren't there they couldn't buy a shot. And against cordia if they threw it in the air it was going in so that makes for a big difference between the two games.