Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 41 (11)Louisville 38
Final!!

What a game!! Go Cats!!

7-5 overall, 4-4 in the SEC, and a win over a Top 15 team!! A vast improvement this year!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Louisville was favored by 4+ TD's.

Cats will get a good bowl game now
I could not be happier right now!! :1:TongueirateShoConfusedinglepar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Kentucky was close to being 9-3 this year. Really close. But they will never achieve that until Stoops gets the nuts to fire elliott. He has become an obvious problem in every way. He has to go
Lville message boards melting down right now.
The only thing that would have made this win better is if lville didn't lose to Houston last week and we completely ended their playoff hopes
Well I'll be...congrats on the 7 wins and making it to a better than muffler bowl game!

Win 8 next year and I'll drop my criticisms! All joking aside... a big win moving the program in a much better direction.

Well done CATS!!! :Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Huge win for the program for sure! Looked like the happiest man in the stadium after the game was clearly Barnhardt.....He can finally sleep fairly well and feel a little better about the Stoops hire. Hats off to Stoops, it has been a rough ride, but it looks like he might have the program possibly ready to become a consistently competitive SEC program. Lots of work left to do, but lets enjoy this SWEET VICTORY over Loserville for now and look forward to an exciting Bowl game!
Huge WIN and shot in the arm for this program. UK will be really good next year!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Huge win for the program, hats off to Stephen Johnson for making plays...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lville message boards melting down right now.

Zipp is in total melt down, and so are the Utee message boards...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Kentucky was close to being 9-3 this year. Really close. But they will never achieve that until Stoops gets the nuts to fire elliott. He has become an obvious problem in every way. He has to go

There is a thread on House of Blue that Elliot may be moving on...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah Zipp is definitely melting down. Now he wants to drop the series. Lol.
OldJacket Wrote:There is a thread on House of Blue that Elliot may be moving on...
Wouldn't be a bad idea.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The only thing that would have made this win better is if lville didn't lose to Houston last week and we completely ended their playoff hopes

While I agree with you 100% that would have been the best thing possible, I think if Louisville hadn't lost to Houston and had more to play for yesterday, they probably would have been more mentally ready and would have probably spanked us. We probably did cost them a New Years Day game anyway, so it's still pretty sweet.👍
As for the Kentucky season, wonder what it would have wound up looking like if Barker hadn't got hurt? I don't think Johnson is necessarily a great qb, but his skill set allowed us to run an offense we were more suited for, plus his teammates seemed to really respond to him. And Eddie Gran, even though he sometimes fell in love with running basically the same play over and over, was still a major upgrade over Dawson I think. Gotta work on the defense, if so who knows? Maybe we can legitimately compete in the east next year, we get Florida and Tennessee at home, have to start beating those guys occasionally.