•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland at Paintsville 11/18
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Bottom line is Raceland should win this game hands down I don't care who is refereeing the game. This Paintsville team is not very good. watch the film back. the Paintsville loss was a bad loss for us. Its not like they manhandled us and methodically drove the ball down the field on us. We hurt ourselves by giving up the big play. The tiggers ran the same play to the same side 30 or more times in that game. it either went for zero yards or it was a touchdown. limit the big play and you win the game easily. think about it. every touch down they got was a big play given up by our defense. When a team is just better than you are..... you think of getting physically dominated on the line of scrimmage and getting pushed around. that didn't happen the first time. every touchdown Paintsville scored was self inflicted by us. I'm sorry but if we lose to an inferior team again that will be very disappointing.

Paintsville 373 yards total offense
Raceland 258 yards total offense.
Raceland - Leading Class A in passing, held to 86 yards against a "Not so good Tiger team"

Say what you want, but these are two damn good football teams.
Raceland fans are just babbling anything to refuse the realization at this point. It's like we are slowly watching these ram fans lose their minds in denial lol. It's bad to lie to someone else, but to lie to yourselves when you know Paintsville is the better team is pitiful to watch lol
Redneck Wrote:Both schools have more important things to worry about.

Sounds like a cop out to me but ok
If we lose to Paintsville again we should consider an equestrian team or something
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:If we lose to Paintsville again we should consider an equestrian team or something

losing four times in a row will make you think crazy thoughts RAM-A-DEVIL. Deep Breaths, Woo-Sah....Confusednicker:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:If we lose to Paintsville again we should consider an equestrian team or something

I couldn't have said it better myself RAD! Lol
Footballfan64 Wrote:Sounds like a cop out to me but ok

They havent played eachother in like 8 years, where have you been. What team do you support.
CarRamRod Wrote:Man, I cant understand these Tigers fans' delusions. You guys have had some great talent and the program has progressively got better. Good for you. But with all that D1 talent you guys have had, Have you WON A RING?!? NO!! Other local teams have (PIKEVILLE, HAZARD). So why so arrogant? Don't let the big game get to you. I mean you at Home and will have the 12th man. And you've already "handily" beaten us at home, so your good right? You got this. And make sure to have enough in the tank for the next 2 weeks after that.
Raceland will bring their rings 💍 to show to the Paintsville fans.
Footballfan64 Wrote:No one ever answered me last time I asked but why don't the 2 Johnson County teams play? Which one is scared of the other?

Pulp Fiction Wrote:[Image: https://cdn.meme.am/instances/61519405.jpg]

Footballfan64 Wrote:And I said that last time I asked. But I guess No one bothered to read. But I should have expected that.

Redneck Wrote:Both schools have more important things to worry about.

Footballfan64 Wrote:Sounds like a cop out to me but ok

Redneck Wrote:They havent played eachother in like 8 years, where have you been. What team do you support.

There have been enough threads on this site to answer your question.... do a search on here with the keywords being Apple Bowl or Johnson Central vs. Paintsville. I'm sure your questions will be answered in depth regarding this issue.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Redneck Wrote:They havent played eachother in like 8 years, where have you been. What team do you support.

I'm a Northeastern Ky fan Grew up an Ashland Fan as I went to Ashland but my son's are Rams so now I'm a Ram until my kids went to HS was still a Tomcat. Would love to see both of your teams come out of Friday going home for season, but I'm realistic and the Rams are on equal footing with the Tigers and have While Johnson Central the last few years are at another another level from everyone else on this side of state. I have figured out while you do believe you will win, as you should as Paintsville fans, these outrages scores you all post are just an attempt at bantering and having fun at which I like as well.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:There have been enough threads on this site to answer your question.... do a search on here with the keywords being Apple Bowl or Johnson Central vs. Paintsville. I'm sure your questions will be answered in depth regarding this issue.

Hmmmm Seems like I hit a nerve for asking a legitimate question. So sorry to have wasted you valuable time.
Footballfan64 Wrote:I'm a Northeastern Ky fan Grew up an Ashland Fan as I went to Ashland but my son's are Rams so now I'm a Ram until my kids went to HS was still a Tomcat. Would love to see both of your teams come out of Friday going home for season, but I'm realistic and the Rams are on equal footing with the Tigers and have While Johnson Central the last few years are at another another level from everyone else on this side of state. I have figured out while you do believe you will win, as you should as Paintsville fans, these outrages scores you all post are just an attempt at bantering and having fun at which I like as well.

Some of those predictions have come from NON Paintsville fans. Re-read my first post on the first page.
Say what you want boys Raceland is better , you can act like you manhandedled our Dline if that makes you feel better but everyone knows that didn't happen , on offense yes your Dline gave some kids some trouble but did you watch when Jerome and Isaac was in the game things were a lot different . Changes have been made , Raceland is the better team and will win Friday night . You know it , we know and bet your a$$ the kids know it . Raceland came out of the last game feeling like they were better just didn't take advantage of things . They've had a count down to this game ever since the last, Paintsville fans have admitted they didn't want to play us in the playoffs last year and for good reason , I know you don't want to see the Rams pull into town this Friday night . PAINTSVILLE good season but it ends Friday night . 100% gurantee
Footballfan64 Wrote:Hmmmm Seems like I hit a nerve for asking a legitimate question. So sorry to have wasted you valuable time.

Pulp is a JC guy. You being from the Ashland area, I'm sure you've probably heard alot of negative things said about him, he's the music guy at JC.
Footballfan64 Wrote:Hmmmm Seems like I hit a nerve for asking a legitimate question. So sorry to have wasted you valuable time.

This is a thread about two teams in the Elite 8 of the playoffs, both have a legit chance of winning the 1A state title..... not a thread about JC vs. Paintsville. See us the First week on October in 2017, I'm sure the issue will come then.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:This is a thread about two teams in the Elite 8 of the playoffs, both have a legit chance of winning the 1A state title..... not a thread about JC vs. Paintsville. See us the First week on October in 2017, I'm sure the issue will come then.

Seems like I have ruffled your feathers however to be honest I could care less. I was curious and wanted to know so I asked.
Ok I might have went a little off the cuff there. But sometimes you guys rub people the wrong way. Over confident at least, delusional at most. I was at the last game. We all know the stakes here.
Ok I might have went a little off the cuff there. But sometimes you guys rub people the wrong way. Over confident at least, delusional at most. I was at the last game. We all know the stakes here.
swampdonkey Wrote:losing four times in a row will make you think crazy thoughts RAM-A-DEVIL. Deep Breaths, Woo-Sah....Confusednicker:

If this happens you guys are gonna have to teach us how to cope.I mean you guys do know what it's like to get owned by a team cause Raceland has beat your asses for years!!!!Yep definitely gonna need some guidance in this area!
Car.....most of these guys from Taintsville are just having fun.We like to talk smack on here and have a good time.Dont let this stuff get to you!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Car.....most of these guys from Taintsville are just having fun.We like to talk smack on here and have a good time.Dont let this stuff get to you!

True stuff, no one gets out of these Paintsville Vs. Raceland Threads unscathed or unoffended :devilflam
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Say what you want boys Raceland is better , you can act like you manhandedled our Dline if that makes you feel better but everyone knows that didn't happen , on offense yes your Dline gave some kids some trouble but did you watch when Jerome and Isaac was in the game things were a lot different . Changes have been made , Raceland is the better team and will win Friday night . You know it , we know and bet your a$$ the kids know it . Raceland came out of the last game feeling like they were better just didn't take advantage of things . They've had a count down to this game ever since the last, Paintsville fans have admitted they didn't want to play us in the playoffs last year and for good reason , I know you don't want to see the Rams pull into town this Friday night . PAINTSVILLE good season but it ends Friday night . 100% gurantee

Oh Nut! Back to his same antics! Lol. Paintsville will not only win this matchup but they're bringing the same belt the striped the Rams Butts with last 3 times to give them a legit spank'n this go around, to end all this foolish talk of Raceland being better! Be behind your team sure, but don't fill em full of false hope just to get them crushed! It's just not worth it! 4 in A ROW!! DONT MESS WITH THE CHAMP!!! :1:
Hey I found you guys a Region Trophy as well to take back with ya!! :Second: didn't have time to put your name on it though!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Oh Nut! Back to his same antics! Lol. Paintsville will not only win this matchup but they're bringing the same belt the striped the Rams Butts with last 3 times to give them a legit spank'n this go around, to end all this foolish talk of Raceland being better! Be behind your team sure, but don't fill em full of false hope just to get them crushed! It's just not worth it! 4 in A ROW!! DONT MESS WITH THE CHAMP!!! :1:
Hey I found you guys a Region Trophy as well to take back with ya!! :Second: didn't have time to put your name on it though!!

BB you better take that clear kool-aide you been drinking back to were you found it. It eems to be messing with your perception of reality lol.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Oh Nut! Back to his same antics! Lol. Paintsville will not only win this matchup but they're bringing the same belt the striped the Rams Butts with last 3 times to give them a legit spank'n this go around, to end all this foolish talk of Raceland being better! Be behind your team sure, but don't fill em full of false hope just to get them crushed! It's just not worth it! 4 in A ROW!! DONT MESS WITH THE CHAMP!!! :1:

As much as I do enjoy messing with you guys I'm sure you guys feel the same but I'm being serious and very truthful when I say I'm 100% sure Raceland will win Friday night and put a end to Paintsvilles season it's gonna happen, mark it down and take it to the bank boys it's gonna happen
Paintsville will be stupid if they don't throw the ball more this Friday.We can't cover a kid in a wheelchair in the secondary!!!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:As much as I do enjoy messing with you guys I'm sure you guys feel the same but I'm being serious and very truthful when I say I'm 100% sure Raceland will win Friday night and put a end to Paintsvilles season it's gonna happen, mark it down and take it to the bank boys it's gonna happen

Oh I have no doubt your serious! Wrong but series! Lol
I asked this in another thread but will ask here as well. I'm curious from the Paintsville fans, in your last 3 games since you played the Rams how has your metal been tested. The last 3 teams have a combined record of 13-20 with none left standing in the playoffs. In comparison the Rams last 3 teams have a combined record of 27-6 with one of those teams in a regional playoff game. So please share with me your Paintsville logic of how you have gotten much better beating up on far inferior oppents.
Cuz that's what you are supposed to do to far inferior opponents
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Cuz that's what you are supposed to do to far inferior opponents

Except how does that prepare you and make you bette
Footballfan64 Wrote:Except how does that prepare you and make you bette

Paintsville has beaten every team that's lined up across from them. Including Pikeville and Raceland! With that little stat I guess the question would be what would make Raceland believe they're better than Paintsville?
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next