Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Nicholas County 11/11
Raceland is on a mission , they have the best coaching staff in the area and mikes gonna lead the boys to a state title
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Raceland is on a mission , they have the best coaching staff in the area and mikes gonna lead the boys to a state title

Wow....Nut is on the Kool-Aid
Raceland
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Wow....Nut is on the Kool-Aid

I knew that would draw you out of hiding
If we lose we should just drop football and start a knitting team or something.
Raceland by a ton. Nicholas has played cupcakes all year.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:If we lose we should just drop football and start a knitting team or something.

Bad mitten wouldn't be a bad sport to look into!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Bad mitten wouldn't be a bad sport to look into!

For the tiger cubs
anotherfootballnut Wrote:For the tiger cubs

Our Tiger cubs would destroy your little ramlett's in Bad Mit'n
don't be so smug. I think we should drop football if we lose to the tiggers again too.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:don't be so smug. I think we should drop football if we lose to the tiggers again too.

That's a little rash RAD! A 1A team with a 2 loss season? No matter the outcome of the playoffs (even though their gonna be in the regional playoffs, with a shot to win it) there's no way anyone can say this years Raceland team isn't having a strong successful season! I understand wanting more but Raceland has/is having a GREAT season!!! Never know we could be looking back 5 years from now and saying "Man I wish we could win 8 or 9 games like we used to!!! Lol.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:That's a little rash RAD! A 1A team with a 2 loss season? No matter the outcome of the playoffs (even though their gonna be in the regional playoffs, with a shot to win it) there's no way anyone can say this years Raceland team isn't having a strong successful season! I understand wanting more but Raceland has/is having a GREAT season!!! Never know we could be looking back 5 years from now and saying "Man I wish we could win 8 or 9 games like we used to!!! Lol.

This is very true. If you look at Paintsville before their skid of bad luck they were 11-3 and playing in the state semifinals in 2001. Just 5 years later in 2006 they were 5-6 and out in the first round. Keeping up a successful program is very difficult especially small schools like ours. This year's Raceland team is special no doubt but I look for a slight drop off over the next couple of years simply because we are losing a large senior class and that is very difficult to replace. I think we will still field good teams but it might take a few seasons to get back to where we are this year. With that said, the season isn't over yet and the Rams need to take care of business in Carlise so we can see Raceland/Paintsville part 2!
Raceland is such a small community we are fortunate to be as competitive as we have been. I can say 99% of our kids have played through out our JFL program and middle school program. We have very view highschool transfers that play football or at least make in impact in our program, we get them young and make them a ram for life.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Rams by eleventy billion.
at least.
I didn't know Wasteland still had a football team.
This thread has went quiet. Where are my Raceland peeps at? Anyone know what the weather calls for Friday night?
bac2369 Wrote:This thread has went quiet. Where are my Raceland peeps at? Anyone know what the weather calls for Friday night?

Partly sunny. High 61, low 34. Took longer to type than look up. Dont you people that always ask about the weather watch the news or have a weather app?
If Raceland is dialed in from the opening kickoff, this one shouldn't be that close. Nicholas has a good team but I don't think their schedule has prepared them for a team of Raceland's caliber.

Ams 42
Jackets 13
Rams running along not realizing a tiger is waiting. They should enjoy their days in green pasture.
samson81 Wrote:If Raceland is dialed in from the opening kickoff, this one shouldn't be that close. Nicholas has a good team but I don't think their schedule has prepared them for a team of Raceland's caliber.

Ams 42
Jackets 13

inferior to the Rams
E's Army Wrote:Rams running along not realizing a tiger is waiting. They should enjoy their days in green pasture.

The Rams will stampede the cat.
mightydog Wrote:Partly sunny. High 61, low 34. Took longer to type than look up. Dont you people that always ask about the weather watch the news or have a weather app?

The weather in hazard is much different than Nicholas Co or Raceland.
Don't grab a Tiger by the tail. You might get bit.
All's quiet on the Raceland front.

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Frankly, I'm a little concerned. This isn't like them.
samson81 Wrote:All's quiet on the Raceland front.

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Frankly, I'm a little concerned. This isn't like them.

Very concerning! Their spunk has been not up to par this week! COME ON RAM FANS!!!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Very concerning! Their spunk has been not up to par this week! COME ON RAM FANS!!!!

This should be a easy coaching game for the coaching staff at Raceland...... Nicholas County want pass the ball.....Hint,hint :ChairHit:
I'm very confident the Rams will win this game without much trouble, at least IMO they should. I hope they don't overlook Nicholas because they badly want a rematch with Paintsville.

Good Luck to both teams, hopefully it will be an injury free game.
No need for concern , Nicholas co fans aren't on here to throw shots back and forth but when the final buzzer hits tonight with the Rams on the winning side it's on taintsville
Here is Raceland's helmet decal tonight to observe Veteran's Day
samson81 Wrote:All's quiet on the Raceland front.

We are still here lol. For me personally I believe at this point in the season everything that needs to be said has been said. Either they are ready or they're not and at this time of the year it is all about doing the little things right to keep playing each week.