Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 39 Knox Central 0
Final
Corbin just locked it down on defense. Nothing going for KC
Aside from the 35 points given up to Mayfield, Corbin has only allowed 43 points on the year if my math is correct. Their defense has been phenomenal.
Congrats to Hounds.
Payback tour has left the building.....Time to get ready and go on a Revenge tour concert in Corbin the next 4 Friday night. :Cheerlead
Hounds revenge last years loss.
When it comes to stopping the run, Coach Greer maybe the best!
I haven't seen Knox this year but thought if they could throw it, might have a chance to be the redhounds.
64SUR Wrote:Payback tour has left the building.....Time to get ready and go on a Revenge tour concert in Corbin the next 4 Friday night. :Cheerlead

gonna pay the Pirates?
Congrats on your next 3 wins
I was thinking 4 at least...... Greer and Haddix will have the music ready for all you whiners at Campbell Field.
E's Army Wrote:Hounds revenge last years loss.

Yes, and with a very near exact score.
Congrats to Corbin on win. That's a whipping you put on Knox. Green and Haddix make a fine team. Looking fwd to 4th Friday night in playoffs.
Knox hurt the Hounds pride last year. Turnabout is fair play.
Corbin will make a run in the playoffs Maybe Belfry toughest test.
hoghead Wrote:Corbin will make a run in the playoffs Maybe Belfry toughest test.

In my opinion Belfry would dominate Mayfield if they played right now by a 35-7 type score or worse so take from that what you will. Belfry is huge, strong and fast right now and just playing on another level. They just beat the favorite to win 4a in Johnson Central who is much improved from last season. I love Corbin and love seeing that program back strong but Belfry is on a run that I don't see anyone stopping but they loose a lot after this season so next year might be a year a Corbin or someone in 3a gets em.
Do-double-gg Wrote:In my opinion Belfry would dominate Mayfield if they played right now by a 35-7 type score or worse so take from that what you will. Belfry is huge, strong and fast right now and just playing on another level. They just beat the favorite to win 4a in Johnson Central who is much improved from last season. I love Corbin and love seeing that program back strong but Belfry is on a run that I don't see anyone stopping but they loose a lot after this season so next year might be a year a Corbin or someone in 3a gets em.

Yes Belfry will replace some guys but we have kids waiting for there time we just reload again
bcpc Wrote:I was thinking 4 at least...... Greer and Haddix will have the music ready for all you whiners at Campbell Field.

You will be playing your crap just like JC right after we beat that hind end Confusednicker:
bcpc Wrote:I was thinking 4 at least...... Greer and Haddix will have the music ready for all you whiners at Campbell Field.

You misspelled winners...
Knox with 2 games of no scoring.