Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs Shelby Valley UPDATES!
Kick Off 7:30
7-7 2:53 left in 1st.
15-7 Tigers. Morris with the touchdown and the 2 point conversion. 1:29 left in first
22-7 morris in for TD. Starting 2nd qt
29-7. TD Morris to Chris Allen
10;56 remaining in 2nd QT
36-14 tigers. KP 40yd TD. 7:25 left in 2nd
Tigers rolling as expected.
Paintsville 58 Shelby Valley 27.
Tigers came oit a little sluggish, lost a few uncharacteristic fumbles in the first half. Defense looked great except for a few great runs by the Valley RB. Offensively we did what we do. Phelps and Morris both had a big night, as did the Allen receivers. Props to the Oline, played a great game. RB, #5, for Shelby Valley really impressed me. Great balance and very fast. Anybody know what year this young man is.
#5 for shelby valley is LEGIT!!! I was extremely impressed as well! Super quick and could cut quick!
Redneck Wrote:Tigers came oit a little sluggish, lost a few uncharacteristic fumbles in the first half. Defense looked great except for a few great runs by the Valley RB. Offensively we did what we do. Phelps and Morris both had a big night, as did the Allen receivers. Props to the Oline, played a great game. RB, #5, for Shelby Valley really impressed me. Great balance and very fast. Anybody know what year this young man is.

He is a sophomore, Seth Johnson heck of a athlete.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:He is a sophomore, Seth Johnson heck of a athlete.

Bright future ahead for him.
No doubt a heck of an athlete! Keep that boy happy and healthy! He will win you a bunch of ball games over the next couple of years!
Kid is a good ball player, along with other sophomore Mason Layne and freshman Dalton Meade the backfield has potential to be like Sv's backfield from the last two years. Only thing that will hurt them is there are not a lot of lineman coming up that can give them the blocking they need.