Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley county at Leslie county
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:with picks like that I can see why you aren't in coaching now....

My picking Leslie Co. over Whitley has nothing to do with Coaching. I pick who I want, when I want Right, or should I ask you ??? I think it will be a close game and like I said Leslie is a hard place to win. Sill like Leslie in as tight one.Confusednicker:
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:with picks like that I can see why you aren't in coaching now....

I think 5 people picked Leslie and you want to insult my pick.:moon:
Cellking don't be too hard on him i was thinking the same thing......
Whitley County posters getting a little scare of 2A Leslie County. ....Come-On Eagles :Cheerlead
I hope Whitley respects Leslie, they are a good football team. But Whitley is also pretty good and their body of work this season is probably better over all than that of the Eagles.

I'm sorry if poor old Cellking got his feelings hurt....I guess they don't teach sarcasm in Leslie or McCreary counties.

I'm just looking forward to an entertaining football game.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:I hope Whitley respects Leslie, they are a good football team. But Whitley is also pretty good and their body of work this season is probably better over all than that of the Eagles.

I'm sorry if poor old Cellking got his feelings hurt....I guess they don't teach sarcasm in Leslie or McCreary counties.

I'm just looking forward to an entertaining football game.

With no injuries to either team.

Confusednicker:
Got to go with the Eagles and my nephew Darren Whitaker, should be a good game.
cherokee Wrote:Got to go with the Eagles and my nephew Darren Whitaker, should be a good game.

Better watch it, they will get on you hard.Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
Cellking Wrote:Better watch it, they will get on you hard.Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

They have tried that in the past and it didn't work out to well for them, you can't argue with success or a running clock.
Eagles by a touchdown
cherokee Wrote:Got to go with the Eagles and my nephew Darren Whitaker, should be a good game.

Won't happen! Leslie Co. has played a very weak schedule. They haven't seen anything close to what Whitley will be bringing to Hyden!
BluegrassCat Wrote:Won't happen! Leslie Co. has played a very weak schedule. They haven't seen anything close to what Whitley will be bringing to Hyden!

Go Colonels :Cheerlead
BluegrassCat Wrote:Won't happen! Leslie Co. has played a very weak schedule. They haven't seen anything close to what Whitley will be bringing to Hyden!

A Juggernaut huh??
I Rule The World Wrote:A Juggernaut huh??

Didn't say Juggernaut, but go take a look at their schedule for yourself. My opinion, they just haven't faced the talent that Whitley has.
I Rule The World Wrote:A Juggernaut huh??

Didn't say Juggernaut, but go take a look at their schedule for yourself. My opinion, they just haven't faced the talent that Whitley has.
Does Leslie county have an online radio station?
http://www.wsgs.com/ 3 games tonight.

:moon::moon::moon:
crow taste bad