Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bourbon County @ Pulaski County 10/28
Thought and predictions on this one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Pulaski by 18
Pulaski will not have any problems in this game. I'm assuming that a good number of the starters will sit a good portion of the 2nd half. Jake Johnson still needs 260 receiving yards to break the state record, he won't get it in this game, but he will easily cut it in half.

Pulaski County - 42

Bourbon County - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pulaski County 42
Bourbon County 28

:insane:
It's going to be all PC in this one
Pulaski County - 45

Bourbon County - 20
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Pulaski will not have any problems in this game. I'm assuming that a good number of the starters will sit a good portion of the 2nd half. Jake Johnson still needs 260 receiving yards to break the state record, he won't get it in this game, but he will easily cut it in half.

Pulaski County - 42

Bourbon County - 21
PC Football Twitter page has Johnson only needing 233.
Hope to see Johnson get there.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:PC Football Twitter page has Johnson only needing 233.

Not sure where my math went wrong, but I will take a look. Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Warrior 2002 Wrote:PC Football Twitter page has Johnson only needing 233.

It was this same twitter account that said he was 400 yards away from the record after the Lincoln County game, so I figured after getting 49 yards at South Laurel and 94 at Southwestern, he was still 259 yards away from tying the record and 260 from breaking the record, but it would seem their math was off in that post.

I did some fact checking. At the end of last season, Jake Johnson had already moved his way up to 6th on the list for career receiving yards, with 3,913. #1 is Somerset's John Cole with 4,981 career receiving yards. Johnson has 835 receiving yards so far this season bringing his career number to 4,748, which is in fact 233 yards away from tying the record and 234 yards away from breaking the record.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]