Poll: Harlan @ McCreary Central Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan
23.08%
McCreary Central
76.92%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan @ McCreary Central
Harlan 6-3 on season. McCreary Central 7-2 on season. Who Wins and why ???
Raiders by 7. Breaks school record for wins.
This should be a real good football game. They have played 3 like teams. Harlan has beat Thomas Walker, Lynn Camp and lost to Pineville. McCreary Central has beat Thomas Walker, Pineville and lost to Lynn Camp. Looking for a good game. Go Raiders !!!
Should be a heck of a game. Think McCreary with the big line and back will beat Harlan at their own game.
Raiders are peaking at the right time. Harlan has struggled recently.
E's Army Wrote:Should be a heck of a game. Think McCreary with the big line and back will beat Harlan at their own game.

Line doing a good job. Troxell had 353 yds. on 24 carries 4td. Not a bad nights work. That puts him over 2000 yds. for the season.:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::runtouchd
Raiders by 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good win for Raiders. I'm going with the Raiders to beat Harlan at Home and become 8-2 on the season. School Record !!!!!! Way to go. Back in Dist. next year.
I believe we will be back in Dist, next year. Schedule will be tougher and Dist. play is always tough. Dist. will be Corbin, Bell, Casey and Jackson. Out of Dist. will looks like this. Whitley Co., South Laurel, Perry Central, Lynn Camp, Clinton Co. Ft. Knox. Good Schedule. Go Raiders !!!!!
Maybe the two biggest offensive team in the area. Taking McCreary County another big night for RB Troxell for McCreary County in a high scoring game. It's time for both team to improve on defense. Confusedinglepar Confusedinglepar Confusedinglepar

McCreary County 49
Harlan 42
Hope to be able to see Whitley County game
Harlan has struggled last few games I agree if I had a running back with the hard knocking ground and pound style they have the kid would stay on field. You can see the struggle when he is out veterans are far more qualified in a hard nose game. If you have a kid that can get yardage and a touchdown every time he touches the ball don't change it up. That kid is way to talented to be where he is which my opinion don't count. Gotta wonder sometimes what the hell his parents was thinking.
Troxell is the difference maker.
E's Army Wrote:Troxell is the difference maker.

Troxell is a very good RB, McCreary line will open some holes and he will have some room. Difference in this game is Hunter Jones QB, he has thrown for 250 yds. or more in last 4 games. Receiving core is very good with Hamiliton, Jones and Goins. Size and speed. Pineville threw it well against them and MC will also. Go Raiders.
Harlan 36 McCreary 30
Big night for McCreary with the chance to improve to 8-2 on the season. Harlan might as well forget about this one and get ready for the playoffs.

McCreary Central - 45

Harlan - 20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
McCreary Central - 43

Harlan - 35
The Troxell Train is coming to town.
64SUR Wrote:Maybe the two biggest offensive team in the area. Taking McCreary County another big night for RB Troxell for McCreary County in a high scoring game. It's time for both team to improve on defense. Confusedinglepar Confusedinglepar Confusedinglepar

McCreary County 49
Harlan 42

McCreary has been putting up a lot of points all year. Last 4 games Defense has gotten a lot better.:Clap:
Over last 5 games McCreary has been scoring 48.2 points per game and Holding opponents to 13.8 points per game. Not too shabby !!!!!
How did the game go?
Heard Mccrearys offense was pretty good but defense still has a long ways to go. Nice win Harlan
Score?
^^^
Harlan 36-27
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to Dragons. Great season for Raiders
How many yards did Troxell have?
JD did just what he had to do, control game the game by keeping possession of the ball on ground. Started game with on side kick and go it. Scored first eating a lot of clock. Troxell had 138 on 17 carries, Jones was passing 7 or 10 for 145 yards and 3 TD's. Good game. Congrats to Harlan.
I got ahold of Harlans stats. 51 rushes for 270 yards. 7-12 Passing for 92 yards. #6 Brock had 24 rushes for 131 yards and 5 TDs for Harlan. Not sure on McCreary.
That puts Harlans Brock right at 1,000 yards
Good job Harlan.