Thoughts and predictions
:pondering:

Leslie County 35
Whitley County 34
Leslie county 28-25
Whitley County by a TD
Leslie wins 42-21..
Whitley Co.
I Rule The World Wrote:Leslie wins 42-21..

You barely beat wburg at home and lose to South and think you'll be at Whitley by 3 tds?

Unless Whitley sits all there starters I'd say that score will be flipped
Neither team needs an injury but Qhitlwy wins by 12.
Will it be 14th region refs doing this game, or do they use refs from other regions? The refs that done the Leslie-South game, was as bad as you can get I hear. All kinds of late hits and dirty play going on, and none of the officials knew basic rules. (Like letting a kid return it out of the end zone on a kickoff, and several others.) There was actually a article Done about it in the Sentinel Echo. I think Whitley wins this game pretty easily regardless of officials, but I just hope they keep all the kids injury free.
Leslie 27-14
Colonels by 7.
Whitley by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whitley county in a close one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You barely beat wburg at home and lose to South and think you'll be at Whitley by 3 tds?

Unless Whitley sits all there starters I'd say that score will be flipped

Williamsburg played 3 very good teams close in LCA, Somerset and Leslie.. The South game was a disaster. Leslie had ball inside 30 5 times and couldn't score.. Plus the 50 yard Hail Mary at the end. hey, I don't care if they win by 1.. And they certainly need to avoid any injuries... Good tune-up game before the playoffs..
Great game last year. Woods willed Whitley to a win. Both teams are better this year. Expect another great game.
I feel better about my predictions today thought it was at Whitley County. :Cheerlead
bac2369 Wrote:Neither team needs an injury but Qhitlwy wins by 12.

Even though your left hand got off the home row keys, I agree with your prediction!!
Confusednicker:
Whitley by 14
I would hope that Whitley wins this game, but I think Leslie County could surprise them at home.

Whitley County - 42

Leslie County - 28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
64SUR Wrote::pondering:

Leslie County 35
Whitley County 34

:ChairHit:
I Rule The World Wrote:Leslie wins 42-21..

Whitley County 28-14. it would take Leslie County at least two games to score 42 points.
I like Leslie at Home by 3. 14th Regional Officials are terrible and Home team gets breaks.
So you are saying that the Refs cheat??!?!?!?! Pretty much expected.

I still the Colonels win....
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I would hope that Whitley wins this game, but I think Leslie County could surprise them at home.

Whitley County - 42

Leslie County - 28

Just like Harlan and North did.
Whitley 28
Leslie 0
This one will be a good one. Whitley County by 6
Whitley 34 Leslie 24
Whitley County - 34

Leslie County - 22
Whitley is having a wonderful season. Leslie is also having a good year. Leslie Co. is a tough place to get a win. From Leslie Co. Coached there. Coached against them there I know. Leslie in a tight one. By 6
Cellking Wrote:Whitley is having a wonderful season. Leslie is also having a good year. Leslie Co. is a tough place to get a win. From Leslie Co. Coached there. Coached against them there I know. Leslie in a tight one. By 6

with picks like that I can see why you aren't in coaching now....