Poll: who wins it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
58.49%
Raceland
41.51%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Raceland 10/21
Raceland's defense won't be quite as generous with the missed tackles as Fairview was in the video above. Phelps might get his yards tonight, but they'll be the hardest earned yards he's gotten this year.

I really wish I could be there to see this one in person.
^^ that was creative
Go Rams!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:^^ that was creative

I was talking about big melon heads post
BigMelon63 Wrote:I took a few hours last night to watch Paintsville film and compare it to the Raceland game film. I've come to the conclusion that Raceland has just two chances to win the game tonight. Slim and none.

I agree Melon! I've been trying to explain it to numb and those boys but you know how thy are! Their eyes are bigger than their bellies! Fix'n to bite off WAY more than their little Ramlets can swallow!
At least Melon gave Raceland enough to watch Tape on em! I didn't even feel that was necessary!
it aint easy havin pals.
I'd say the Tigers are about as nervous as an Arab on an Airliner about now.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Coach salmons took away all excuses from Paintsvlle by covering the field hell of a move and I know there aren't to many places or coaches who would've covered their field . Time to pay the piper boys All kidding aside Paintsvlle is in for a a$$ whooping no two ways about it

Excuses from Paintsville? If I'm not mistaken, Raceland QB is the top passer in Class A. I think the Ram offense is gonna benefit quite a bit by not having a muddy mess.
Ya know through all this horse malarkey, it only takes a 3.5 yard gain and hanging onto the ball on each play to score and win this game...... Final prediction

Paintsville Tigers 36
Raceland Rams 14
Best to both teams and fans tonight, cold temps mean hang on the the football and it's should be a classic until the Tiger put their paws in the rams ass and rip their guts out
why so violent?
You F'n sissies are never gonna make 30 pages!
checkmate9113 Wrote:Ya know through all this horse malarkey, it only takes a 3.5 yard gain and hanging onto the ball on each play to score and win this game...... Final prediction

Paintsville Tigers 36
Raceland Rams 14

You watch your language sir no need in putting words like malarkey on here
Now you've got Tigerblues fired up!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You F'n sissies are never gonna make 30 pages!

Sorry ankle biter went to work so I had to run to his house and take care of something he can't . I'm back now
It's almost time to finally SILANCE THE LAMBS for good! Let's be honest! What we have is the number 1 team in the STATE in 1A VS Number 4! The Lambs have had a good season but the no losses part ends tonight! I mean, How many people do you hear chanting ""We're number 4". "We're Number 4"!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:why so violent?

That's the only way we know how RD :flame:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:It's almost time to finally SILANCE THE LAMBS for good! Let's be honest! What we have is the number 1 team in the STATE in 1A VS Number 4! The Lambs have had a good season but the no losses part ends tonight! I mean, How many people do you hear chanting ""We're number 4". "We're Number 4"!

# 1 by a poll which don't mean squat , to bad for you Paintsville will have to earn a ranking tonight and it won't be 1 I promise u that
Yea though the rams walk through the valley of the shawdow of death the rams will fear no evil.....cuz we ar the baddest mother f*%#$rs in the valley! Wooooooo!!!!
Seriously, this will be a great game and I'll be back on late after it's over and all you guys are what makes this fun, thank you for one of the best threads in a long time :1:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:# 1 by a poll which don't mean squat , to bad for you Paintsville will have to earn a ranking tonight and it won't be 1 I promise u that

Promises promises :ChairHit:
Way down in the valley! I heard a loud roar! it was the Mighty Mighty Rams using Paintsville for a toy!
You smell that? You smell that? I love the smell of ass whooped tiger in the morning! Smells like.........victory!
Paintsville: 28
Raceland: 14
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You smell that? You smell that? I love the smell of ass whooped tiger in the morning! Smells like.........victory!

And colonel Kurtz had to call in the flying tigers to blow them to hell, just like tonight :broom:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Yea though the rams walk through the valley of the shawdow of death the rams will fear no evil.....cuz we ar the baddest mother f*%#$rs in the valley! Wooooooo!!!!

The shadow of death will be there around 9:30 tonight in the form of Tigers :devilflam
Paintsville 35
Raceland 21
Poor ole Phelps.....that poor boys gonna look like about 180lbs of chewed bubble gum when this games over.
Damn....can't believe that there is this many football ignorant people out there!
You people don't have a clue
  •  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next