Poll: who wins it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
58.49%
Raceland
41.51%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Raceland 10/21
This thread was rigged over a week ago. Confusednicker:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:The thing everybody has to remember is.....ITS JUST PAINTSVILLE.

Balled up in a corner somewhere rocking back and forth saying that over and over! :hilarious: "it's just Paintsville" it's just Paintsville"! Chirico has this bunch on another level! Only thing I hate is, having to be the ones to ruin the lambs perfect season! Oh well it's gotta happen sooner or later!!!
What??? U want this spot :1:??? This one :1:?? Here it is :1: COME GET IT!!!
Coach cherrio's can fire the tiggers up as much as he wants. It aint gonna help. The Rams are here to chew bubble gum and kick A$$......And were all out of bubble gum Jack!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:What??? U want this spot :1:??? This one :1:?? Here it is :1: COME GET IT!!!

Rams don't have the giblets :devilflam
Give it up Damp Honkey!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Bailey Walker is banged up sadly. Cam Webb is limping and gimping around something awful. John Cherry has turf toe and Nathaniel Davidson has had issue w his knee since last year. We may end up starting 3 sophs and a freshman....think that covered it all. I also heard Manis has a hip issue as well. Maybe AFN and BOOGIE can confirm. But from what I hear we are pretty banged up and will be lucky if we dont have to get into our 2s or 3s.....
Sounds like you may be setting yourself up for a ready made excuse for when Aintsville leaves the swamp. Everybodys banged up some this time of year. You play with what you have. But im sure with all the depth you have down in Ramland it wont be a problem.
mightydog Wrote:Sounds like you may be setting yourself up for a ready made excuse for when Aintsville leaves the swamp. Everybodys banged up some this time of year. You play with what you have. But im sure with all the depth you have down in Ramland it wont be a problem.

Based off of the overall tone of this thread I think he was being sarcastic. If you read Scotty's post directly below it he said that he as joking. Everyone should be healthy and ready to go in this game.
I find myself only coming to this thread. It's addicting and hilarious.
jetpilot Wrote:Anyone can do that against the Carters and other bad teams Raceland has faced. Different animal Friday.TongueirateSho

Please
mightydog Wrote:Sounds like you may be setting yourself up for a ready made excuse for when Aintsville leaves the swamp. Everybodys banged up some this time of year. You play with what you have. But im sure with all the depth you have down in Ramland it wont be a problem.

Go away , you are lost ankle biter
Good news Nathaniels little brother is doing well feeling in at QB he's only a freshman but he can fly look for some triple option this Friday
Paintsville 21 Racland 14
swampdonkey Wrote:Rams don't have the giblets :devilflam

It's cute how much they believe in their little Lambs though isn't it?? Truly is inspiring!! Confusednicker: Giivvee Me an L :Cheerlead Give me an A.... :Cheerlead. Give me an M :Cheerlead. Give me a B :Cheerlead Give me an S. :Cheerlead

What's that spell? LAMBS!! WHATS THAT MEAN?? U SUCK!! Confusednicker:
^^^^ this guy lol
Whats the difference between recruiterville....oh....I mean Paintsville and a bucket of $shit? The Bucket! Now that's funny I don't care who Yar!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Good news Nathaniels little brother is doing well feeling in at QB he's only a freshman but he can fly look for some triple option this Friday
Of coarse he can. Nothing but stud athletes come out of Ramland. every back and receiver is is a speedster, and every linman is big, strong, and fast with great footwork. No program around here can match them. Sorry but their next opponent just went from Aintsville to Cantsville. All hope is lost.
Mighty frog is starting to come around.
I Ram. er am. Cant wait to see the look on those poor Aintsville fans in the stands when they realize whats taking place on the field.
Real prediction

Rams 32
Taintsville 7
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Whats the difference between recruiterville....oh....I mean Paintsville and a bucket of $shit? The Bucket! Now that's funny I don't care who Yar!

That is funny! Have to give u that! Score 1 for RAM A DEVIL..
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:That is funny! Have to give u that! Score 1 for RAM A DEVIL..

Somebody told me R-A-D liked sh!t sandwiches. But I took up for him, I told them he didn't like bread!
mightydog Wrote:Of coarse he can. Nothing but stud athletes come out of Ramland. every back and receiver is is a speedster, and every linman is big, strong, and fast with great footwork. No program around here can match them.
Well most Russell Fans would agree with that after losing the last eight years to Raceland.:pondering:
And who knows, it may be another 8 years or more before Russell wins. With all the debth of caliber athlets that the Rams have year in and year out now it looks like no one in this area is going to be able to compete with them. they are poised to take over 1a.
I'm so lost on what's even going on but it's very entertaining.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I went by practice yesterday and it looks like a mash unit . Bailey on crutches , csmeron on crutches John on crutches manis in arm sling Nathaniel in a neck brace Raceland has 30 kids out but still have more kids dressing them paintsvile

I literally LOL'd at reading this. Not because of the injuries because all the players you named some are blood relatives and the rest of the team I have watched grow up, but the way this was worded was funny. Go Rams.
mightydog Wrote:And who knows, it may be another 8 years or more before Russell wins. With all the debth of caliber athlets that the Rams have year in and year out now it looks like no one in this area is going to be able to compete with them. they are poised to take over 1a.

We can only hope. I'd also like to see Russell make a run as well.
Slic Ric Wrote:We can only hope. I'd also like to see Russell make a run as well.

you all can make out and talk hopes and dreams later. Rams have more important things to worry about, like how they are going to find their a$$e$ after the Tigers blow them out
I'd like to see everybody from Russell get the Runs.
mightydog Wrote:And who knows, it may be another 8 years or more before Russell wins. With all the debth of caliber athlets that the Rams have year in and year out now it looks like no one in this area is going to be able to compete with them. they are poised to take over 1a.

I hope we can do that but history has made me cynical due to seeing too many Raceland teams have a hot start only to crash and burn at the end. Hopefully this year ends differently but we just have to keep moving one week at a time like we have all season.
  •  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next