Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian @ Danville 10/21/16
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:

Lexington Christian 8-0
Danville 7-1
Danville by 10
Going with and Upset could be a classic in the making in Danville :mop::mop::mop:

Lexington Christian 49
Danville 42
Wishful thinking 64. Take the difference from last year and add 7 points to it. That is the amount that the Admirals win by.
mysonis55 Wrote:Wishful thinking 64. Take the difference from last year and add 7 points to it. That is the amount that the Admirals win by.

You're clueless mysonis55 about the east.....just keep copying my pickem :lmao:
Ads by 7. Should be a great game.
Having seen both heads up I'm taking Danville. LCA nowhere as quick as the Ads, plus the Ads will control the line of scrimmage, Ads defense is much stronger than LCA. Defense will win this one Ads by Two scores.
47-7 Ads
Mysonis55 I have seen Danville and LCA play this year and the eye test :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste tells me LCA wins in a wild one. Marked,Paste and copy for futures reference Confusednicker:
Danville 28-14
64SUR Wrote:Mysonis55 I have seen Danville and LCA play this year and the eye test :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste tells me LCA wins in a wild one. Marked,Paste and copy for futures reference Confusednicker:

You're blind :dontthink
pjdoug Wrote:You're blind :dontthink

Pjdoug and mysonis55 keep picking against me. You guys will be at the bottom of pick'em soon. :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Pjdoug and mysonis55 keep picking against me. You guys will be at the bottom of pick'em soon. :lmao:

not likely. it's all down hill for you from here Smile
pjdoug Wrote:not likely. it's all down hill for you from here Smile

I gave y'all a chances by picking Hart County and Marion County early in the year....Still didn't help....Plus I lost one by someone changing my Williamsburg vs Harlan game and changing it to Leslie County. Look for 60 minutes to do and investigation on BGR. :biglmao: Confusednicker: :biglmao:
these teams will have to play twice
Ads by 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lca 20-14
Speed on speed. Danville should win but LCA could win with big plays.
64, I sure hope you pick LCA on your picks this week. That's one more win for me.
64SUR Wrote:I gave y'all a chances by picking Hart County and Marion County early in the year....Still didn't help....Plus I lost one by someone changing my Williamsburg vs Harlan game and changing it to Leslie County. Look for 60 minutes to do and investigation on BGR. :biglmao: Confusednicker: :biglmao:

I can't argue with that Confusednicker:
Let's just say that another Lexington school will beat the other Boyle Co school 28-17
64SUR Wrote:Going with and Upset could be a classic in the making in Danville :mop::mop::mop:

Lexington Christian 49
Danville 42
How can your pick be an upset if LCA is 3rd and Danville is 7th in the BGR poll.:dontthinkConfusednicker: Maybe you don't have confidence in the poll.Confusedhh:
FBfan4life Wrote:Let's just say that another Lexington school will beat the other Boyle Co school 28-17
Danville is not a Boyle Co. School, They are Danville Independent Schools, thank you very much. They may be located inside Boyle Co. but thats it.
FBfan4life Wrote:Let's just say that another Lexington school will beat the other Boyle Co school 28-17
Lets just say that Danville put running clocks on LCA last year in both games 41-7 and 56-14. Somerset last year played Danville closer at 24-7 almost same score as this year 25-7. That game comes on fall break and no school I don't know if that affects the game or not. Somerset may just match up better with Danville. We will find out Friday night Danville 48 LCA 14.:flame:
This should be a great game. I have watched SHS lose to both teams in person. I think both teams are evenly matched on offense. Danville has the better defense without question. This game is at Danville where the calls always seem to be in Danville's favor. LOL. Danville 34 - LCA 26.
LCA continues their winning ways.

LCA - 28

Danville - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Ads sail strong

Danville 35
LCA 14
Danville - 36

Lexington Christian - 21
ThinThirty Wrote:Lets just say that Danville put running clocks on LCA last year in both games 41-7 and 56-14. Somerset last year played Danville closer at 24-7 almost same score as this year 25-7. That game comes on fall break and no school I don't know if that affects the game or not. Somerset may just match up better with Danville. We will find out Friday night Danville 48 LCA 14.:flame:

Let's just say we will revisit this post on Friday night around 2300 hrs and compare our comments... Especially that " Running Clock " comment Confusednicker:
ThinThirty Wrote:Danville is not a Boyle Co. School, They are Danville Independent Schools, thank you very much. They may be located inside Boyle Co. but thats it.

:worthy: Aaahhhhhh DUH, but last time I checked the city of DANVILLE and Danville High School is in Boyle County, so in turn a school in Boyle Co :ChairHit: