Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 43 Lawrence Co. 16
You are talking only a matter of feet from the field though. What about the catch that Damon black made and almost killed himself and some old lady? Just sayin.....somebody is going to get injured be it a player or a fan. Hearing they are talking about moving the field down closer to the baseball field. That would help.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:It was Judd. Clip 174 on Hudl Raceland'a hudl. If you have access go be the judge. I do agree however, that along the sidelines, the track should be blocked off and no one allowed inside it. I like the atmosphere it creates having fans in the endzones though. But, to the man'a credit, he was on the track. Not along the sidelines.

I just watched it on Hudl. I can't believe that anyone construed that as being anything but trying to protect and help the LC player. If anyone knows who this man is, they know it was nothing but looking out for the safety of the player. Lol.
And for the record, those who are in an uproar over this havent said a word about the constant hollering, complaining, and craziness I saw on the field when the LC players argued among each other, cheering and carrying on when the ref called a flag on LC. Raceland out penalized and had outgained Lc in penalties. What more do u want? Morals and sportsmanship are morals and sportsmanship. Cant pick and choose when its okay to disregaurd to the two. Jmo. Moving on, onward and upward. Best of luck to Lc. Hard hitting bunch of kids with a bright future if they keep their heads on straight.
And another thing while im up hear on my soapbox. Its crap like this on these threads that takes away from a good hard hitting football game. LC played with heart, guts, and determination and never quit. Dont cheapin it up by arguing over calls and crap like this. Its disrespectful to the DawgNation. AND THIS IS COMING FROM A RAMFAN!
Most of the time Raceland has the track/sidelines roped off.I don't think it was roped off do to homecoming.Thats the thing I would be complaining about it I was a LC fan.Early in the third quarter while play was going on some of the homecoming drivers started leaving the stadium.If I was LC coach I would've stopped play until the cars had excited the track.This is something I think Raceland needs to look at and maybe put a end to
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:It was Judd. Clip 174 on Hudl Raceland'a hudl. If you have access go be the judge. I do agree however, that along the sidelines, the track should be blocked off and no one allowed inside it. I like the atmosphere it creates having fans in the endzones though. But, to the man'a credit, he was on the track. Not along the sidelines.

Law Enforcement Officials were contacted immediately after this was viewed on Hudl and when they saw this video, both Barney Fife and Roscoe P. Coltrane have placed an A.P.B. for everyone to be on the lookout for this suspect. He is considered to be unarmed and strangerous. They are asking that no one approach him in any way because he may keep you from being in an unsafe predicament.

If you spot him and feel that he is a harm to you or anyone else, please immediately call 1- IMA-DUMB-@$$.
guys this is why we lc fans have such a bad rep. For all that is holy just be humble in defeat and humble in victory. Sometimes it's not about us adults. We hard our time, it's about these kids today. Let's stop teaching kids to make excuses when you get your ass kicked. these kids have talent and will be winning before we know it. im not finger pointing at No one. Just eat the humble pie and move on.
I think LC has some fine looking young kids.I think it will be sooner then later that you guys are back on top.
They have some big time hitters and that Crosh QB is a stud in the making. He sales that belly fake better than Cyrus did and runs harder. Throws a nice deep ball. LC will be a tough out next year and could possibly threaten for a district title in 2 years.
I saw no problem with the way this game was called. A few bad calls both ways, but nothing out of the ordinary, what do you expect from high school ref's. Raceland has a very good team and 1a has been pound for pound the strongest class in the east for a few years now so no shame in this loss. As young and inexperienced as we are we did some good things in this game and we never laid down. As I said in the prediction thread this series has been up and down every other year and I will bet everything I own that if we play again next year this game will be a toss up. This team gets better every week and I've said it a hundred times, people better get us this season because next season and the seasons to come this Bulldog team will be a different animal. Congrats to Raceland and I hope you guys take care of business in the 1a east because I want to see you in Bowling Green finally.:Thumbs:
I don't have a problem with complaining when a complaint needs to be made, but this game was called correctly for the most part. I have seen some very horribly called games in my life, but some people look really salty in this thread. Raceland is a championship contender in 1a in my opinion with a lot of experience and were supposed to win this game and they did, end of story. People please calm down because I like playing Raceland and hope we keep this series going and just be patient. We got the coaching staff in place and we are taking our lumps this year, but I have a funny feeling that the next few seasons we will be dishing out some lumps of our own.
^^^hell you all laud some lumps Friday night!
The accusation sounds a little scetchy to me! I wasn't even there but feel safe in assuming that the adult in question was attempting to slow a kid Down to prevent injury or help him up! Glad they found the video to end it! No room for these types of accusations!