Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 43 Lawrence Co. 16
E's Army Wrote:Raceland complaining about a 27 point win. Tough critics.

After running through a few teams it is easy to expect that to happen all the time. Though we won by a comfortable margin this was by no means an easy game. I think a lot of our sloppy looking play had a lot to do with Lawrence County playing well and hitting hard. Lawrence County isn't a bad team they are just young and inexperienced. I look for them to give some teams fits in the next few years. As far as the penalties go, both sides were heavily penalized and Raceland has to play more disciplined if they are going to beat better teams down the road.
Can someone please explain why a grown man should ever lay his hands on a player? This happened last night and the ref's did nothing about it. Bailey Walker scored on a touchdown in the second half and a Bulldog player made the tackle going out of bounds and as he went to get up a man standing near the end zone shoved him back on to the playing field. He immediately stuck up his hands and talked to the ref but nothing happened. This should never happen!!!!!
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Can someone please explain why a grown man should ever lay his hands on a player? This happened last night and the ref's did nothing about it. Bailey Walker scored on a touchdown in the second half and a Bulldog player made the tackle going out of bounds and as he went to get up a man standing near the end zone shoved him back on to the playing field. He immediately stuck up his hands and talked to the ref but nothing happened. This should never happen!!!!!
Wow!
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Can someone please explain why a grown man should ever lay his hands on a player? This happened last night and the ref's did nothing about it. Bailey Walker scored on a touchdown in the second half and a Bulldog player made the tackle going out of bounds and as he went to get up a man standing near the end zone shoved him back on to the playing field. He immediately stuck up his hands and talked to the ref but nothing happened. This should never happen!!!!!

Never should happen

I did see men standing by the endzone but absolutely did not see anyone touch any kid from either team and I'm 100% sure the refs would've done something about it bc thy were standing right there
Slic Ric Wrote:Par for the course in RAM Land. We have some fans who would complain if they were given a million dollars because it wasn't in small enough bills.

Nope I'll take 100's.

And the complaining is just things we need to work on. Paintsville won't be rolling over for us. We will have a battle for sure. With ND throwing and our running game we should be fine. Line has to do a better job blocking for our backs. Pass d-dense is great. ND could pitch a tent he has so much time. Like nut said, Snaps were high at times which threw off the run game for sure. We have all the tools.
So I hear that Raceland and LC are not renewing contracts to play next year.Im fine with that because I'm tired of the bitching from the LC fans after they get beat every year by the Rams.Now this crazy BS about a player getting shoved by a parent.I glad to get away from this crap!!
Hey not all lc people are bad. Lol
I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I didn't see it happen. If an adult in the audience ever touches my son other than helping him up, this old fat man will be out of the bleachers and put whoopin on him that he will definitely not think about touching another player. I don't like to show my butt, but ain't NOBODY gonna mess with my child, no matter if how old he is !! ! !
RAMDAD50 Wrote:So I hear that Raceland and LC are not renewing contracts to play next year.Im fine with that because I'm tired of the bitching from the LC fans after they get beat every year by the Rams.Now this crazy BS about a player getting shoved by a parent.I glad to get away from this crap!!

Dude, you don't know if that happened or it didn't but I guess anything like that is an automatic lie from your perspective much like saying the Rams beat us "every" year. I personally hope these two teams keep playing each other because there have been some really good games played between them. I very much like Raceland's team, fans and the whole atmosphere when playing them at home or away. LC was certainly outmatched this year but next year I think should be getting back to a very competitive game.
0ff The Chain Wrote:Dude, you don't know if that happened or it didn't but I guess anything like that is an automatic lie from your perspective much like saying the Rams beat us "every" year. I personally hope these two teams keep playing each other because there have been some really good games played between them. I very much like Raceland's team, fans and the whole atmosphere when playing them at home or away. LC was certainly outmatched this year but next year I think should be getting back to a very competitive game.
Did I say it was a lie? No, I didn't. Just stated what would happen if someone touches mine. Sounds like you have a burr in your saddle though.
Boogie I think he was talking to me.But yes I think it's BS.Hard to believe that a coach,A Ref,a parent or a cop didn't see this happen. Just some BS coming from the losing side of a football game!Tell you what....there has to be video of it.Show us then I'll believe!
I watched the video and did not see any adult put his hands on any kid ever
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Boogie I think he was talking to me.But yes I think it's BS.Hard to believe that a coach,A Ref,a parent or a cop didn't see this happen. Just some BS coming from the losing side of a football game!Tell you what....there has to be video of it.Show us then I'll believe!
Ah, he'll be just fine when the smoke quits rolling off his backside, lol.
I never said it happened or it didn't happen, I was responding to the fact that just because you didn't happen to see it doesn't mean it didn't happen and not all LC fans just make up random bs. I wasn't even the one who said it in the 1st place and I hope something of that nature didn't happen. As far as smoke rolling off my backside, sure it does get someone going when people are on here talking sht bout an entire fan base being complainers and sore losers just as much as it makes people mad when someone accuses their fan base of doing something dirty like shoving a player. So I guess we all get fired up on here from time to time don't we?

It never should have happened we're going down there next weekend if a man puts his hands on my son you all will here about it because it will be his last just saying not just there anywhere a man should not put his hands on someone else's kid
I don't ever complain about anything and it absolutely did happen. I was in the press box and everyone up there seen it and was talking about. It happened in the end zone closest to the concession stand. I wouldn't ever make up something like that whether it was towards the Bulldogs or not.
I personally think all fans at our field are to close to the field. Especially down the sidelines on the home side. I didn't see anybody touch anybody but I definitely saw one idiot acting like a fool the whole game down there on the concession stand side of the field. Administration needs to address this situation. A fan is going to get hurt or someone is going to get into a fight. If someone touched an LC player he needs to banned from the games.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I don't ever complain about anything and it absolutely did happen. I was in the press box and everyone up there seen it and was talking about. It happened in the end zone closest to the concession stand. I wouldn't ever make up something like that whether it was towards the Bulldogs or not.

Like I said...I need to see it to believe it.Your ideal of what happened or didn't happen is probably different from most.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I don't ever complain about anything and it absolutely did happen. I was in the press box and everyone up there seen it and was talking about. It happened in the end zone closest to the concession stand. I wouldn't ever make up something like that whether it was towards the Bulldogs or not.
I have 2 very very good friends that were in the press box and they are about as straight up as straight can be and they both said that they didn't see an adult place his hands on any player in the end zone, and that they also didn't talk about or hear any person in the press box talking about this so-called incident happening.

Bogus. Only thing thing I heard in the press box was LC Radio crew complaining about the refs. Lol
Lcgrad is one of the most honest humans I Know. He doesn't go around making things up. I don't know for sure what happen, I wansnt there. All I can say is lcgrad is a classy person and a great role model for anyone who knows him. The thing is this game is over Rams won and is better. This is a subject that nobody will agree on. I'm not saying anything happen, just saying lcgrad isn't a crap starter at all. Most of the bad lc fans won't be on here till lc starts winning again. Everyone from our fan base that gets on here are good fans and not fair weather fan people.good luck raceland rest of the season, I'll be pulling for you guys to make a deep run in the playoffs. You guys have a great team!
In the pound Wrote:Lcgrad is one of the most honest humans I Know. He doesn't go around making things up. I don't know for sure what happen, I wansnt there. All I can say is lcgrad is a classy person and a great role model for anyone who knows him. The thing is this game is over Rams won and is better. This is a subject that nobody will agree on. I'm not saying anything happen, just saying lcgrad isn't a crap starter at all. Most of the bad lc fans won't be on here till lc starts winning again. Everyone from our fan base that gets on here are good fans and not fair weather fan people.good luck raceland rest of the season, I'll be pulling for you guys to make a deep run in the playoffs. You guys have a great team!
Not saying the incident in the end zone happened or didn't, but as far as everyone in press box talking about it, I know for a fact that conversation didn't happen unless it happened between 3 radio guys from LC, and it had to have been a very low voiced conversation.

And good luck to LC for the rest of the season.
Ram1998 Wrote:Nope I'll take 100's.

And the complaining is just things we need to work on. Paintsville won't be rolling over for us. We will have a battle for sure.
You'd be in the minority about the 100's. LOL

I think everyone knows we have things we need to work on, eliminate, improve, etc...the coaches know this too, especially after watching the film on Friday night.
Also, no team is going to roll over for us, regardless of whether they are good or not. Paintsville is three weeks away. One game at a time.

My point is that we have fans who simply complain about everything, & can't ever find positive things to take from a game.
A big positive from this game was zero turnovers , with the wet sloppy conditions that' was impressive
Here is the exact scenario...no room for misconseption.

Judd Adkins is being closely covered by I believe #10. Both players go out of bounds, #10 makes a play on the ball and flies out of bounds, the gentleman who "put his hands on the player", is obviously not paying attention and barely gets out of the way with out getting blasted. The kid falls at the man's feet, the man helps the kid up and back on the field. Someone is making WAY too much out of this. An adult put his hands on a player, that is a fact, but he never did anything but help the kid up and back on the field.
Like I said....happy to get away from this crap
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Here is the exact scenario...no room for misconseption.

Judd Adkins is being closely covered by I believe #10. Both players go out of bounds, #10 makes a play on the ball and flies out of bounds, the gentleman who "put his hands on the player", is obviously not paying attention and barely gets out of the way with out getting blasted. The kid falls at the man's feet, the man helps the kid up and back on the field. Someone is making WAY too much out of this. An adult put his hands on a player, that is a fact, but he never did anything but help the kid up and back on the field.
My opinion is that no fans should be close enough for a player to fall at their feet. We got to get people farther away from the playing surface.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Here is the exact scenario...no room for misconseption.

The guy from LC said it was a score by Bailey
It was Judd. Clip 174 on Hudl Raceland'a hudl. If you have access go be the judge. I do agree however, that along the sidelines, the track should be blocked off and no one allowed inside it. I like the atmosphere it creates having fans in the endzones though. But, to the man'a credit, he was on the track. Not along the sidelines.