Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard
Our girls have been looking good and working hard. So byturgill will shoot us to the state this year will her shooting. She is amazing to watch. We look forward in seeing her do big things for our team.
I hope she does well too,but if you go cold an keep shooting in tournament play , u will go home ! Ask Pcc ! But I bleed blue an gold!!! Go Bulldogs!!
She shoots it well, but has got to realize when it ain't falling, like 2 for 11 in the first half, might be time to look PASS first.
Stop being jealous. The girl can shoot the rock. Stop hatin and get out and shoot.
She can shoot the rock ! But knowing when to shoot and not too will come with age an if she does that , she will more than likley be the one of the greatest shooters to put on the blue an gold!
Hope they not over schedule looks like they play some good teams. They have a shot at the district title this year can Brashear get the monkey off his back?
They should have a really good team, but what kind of teams do Leslie an pcc have this year?
Looks to me like PCC will be our biggest threat in the district. After losing Combs and the Gay sisters Lady Eagles are probably in for a long season. I can't see them pulling off another year like last season. I think it's Hazard, Knott or Perry that will win the 14th.
Is Larry Caudill still head coach at HHS?
Larry is the coach at the middle school.
Whoever gets out of that region is one and done. And I think the post was dripping with sarcasm about Caudill be the head coach.......
If it wasn't for Larry Sturgill or Caudill wouldn't be here. Like him or not, he's done a great job getting his daughter prepared for the game. Having another shooter on the floor doesn't hurt either. I do think it will be best for our team as a whole if he helps in practice , but stays off the bench during the games. May be a little less tension or friction among players if that was the case.
easternky Wrote:Looks to me like PCC will be our biggest threat in the district. After losing Combs and the Gay sisters Lady Eagles are probably in for a long season. I can't see them pulling off another year like last season. I think it's Hazard, Knott or Perry that will win the 14th.

You're writing off the defending regional champs when you didn't get out of the district? That's not real smart.
No disrespect meant toward any of the Lady Eagles or the Coaches. I have the utmost respect for that program as a whole. It was because of the hustle and team work that allowed them to SLIGHTLY over-achieve last year. The coaching staff did a great job getting them prepared. Just saying it will be hard to pull that off again.
Good coaches and good program at Leslie. They will be competitive every year, especially in a region that isn't real strong.
Heard several good things about Hazard, looking forward to watching them this season. Hoping to get the chance to watch them either at Paintsville, at South Laurel, or at Knott Central.
With that being said I still think Hazard is 1 year away from being a contender in the 14th.
But definitely headed in the right direction.
I heard the injury bug had hit the Lady Bulldogs. Any truth to this or just rumors?
Did we lose Higgins? I hope not, from what I hear she's a great kid. She would be an asset to our team this year.
Hazard will not make it out of the District. #1 Perry will play #4 Buckhorn. #2 Leslie will play #3 Hazard. #1 Perry will play and beat #2 Leslie in the District Championship. And you can quote me on this in February.
I had heard a girl torn her acl , I think she's a starter, but that could be a rumor.
Dr. I think you have one out of two right. Perry will beat Buckhorn, but Leslie will fall short to Hazard. Perry wins there district easily. It is a district title, the regional title will be in Knott. Perry is probably 15 points better than Hazard and 20 pts better than Leslie. Knott shouldn't have a close game in the 14th.
Perry beat Knott last year. Perry is better than last year and knott will be worse. Not sure your logic ?
I think Knott is a better team this year than last. The players will have another year of maturity and will get the Slone girl back from her injury. With Waugh and Higgin's talent level, you have to give them the nod in the region. Hazard is where Knott was a couple year's ago. They will need a little bit of time to develop, but they have a load of talent and will be fun to watch. Perry added a good player this year from JBS. She will be a big help, but I don't think Perry has the depth they need to win the region. JMO

:relaxing:
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1eexj2.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat dont know what you smoking! Poor doggies be asleep most season boi! Lady Dawg fans be awake though when Honeycutta's entourage rolls in baby! Shizzle Dizzle! More mash taters please!!!
hillbilly cat Wrote:They should have a really good team, but what kind of teams do Leslie an pcc have this year?

Hazard is potentially the 2nd best team, behind PCC. I wouldn't pick Leslie out as a threat but definitely not one to be looked over.