Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINAL Paintsville 17 Bourbon County 16
Rough game but Morris finds Allen in the end zone to tie the game and the extra point puts the Tigers over the hump! :Shaking:
Just Found out that The Paintsville team bus had a vehicle behind it on the way home, just as they were approaching the Bourbon/Clark county line! The vehicle continued to Flash it's lights in effort to stop the bus! As soon as the Bus came to a stop on the shoulder, the driver noticed a white male aproxmently 5 foot 10 in height, approaching the bus door as he opened it! Apariently the bus driver was hit in the face with one last flag that one of the officials had forgot to throw before time ran out in regulation!!
Got to listen from the missed field goal in the 4th qtr. til the finish.....

Sounded like a good game.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Got to listen from the missed field goal in the 4th qtr. til the finish.....

Sounded like a good game.

It was a very CLOSE game not sure good would be the best description! Lol. The amount of flags were obserd! I would love to know the total thrown! It would be impressive! Appears the Golden Eagles took care of business as usual in Boyd! Congrats! REALLY wanting to come watch the Belfry game! I'm not convinced it will be as last year was! Should be a good game!
We came out flat and played sloppy on both sides of the ball. Very good win considering how we played and what we were up against. We could have folded in the first half when every time we had a big play it got called back, but the boys hung tough. I'd like to see the penalty differential myself just out of curiosity, but it won't Chang the fact that if we come out and play Tiger football, we wouldn't have been in that situation in the end. Good win Tigers, now lets regroup and get back to doing what we do.
Your exactly right! Had we came out and executed we don't let the officials impact the game! I feel JW Phelps got some beneficial snaps last night that will help the team deeper in the season! Now we get back to Memorial Field on Thursday against Pike Central before we start district play! Hopefully we can get the few injuries taken care off! Offense does run much smoother with the threat of KP in the backfield!
Did phelps not play?
No. His younger brother did JW #2. We had D. Daniels who is a big key for us on the defensive side of the ball doing some running in the first of the game and was put out due to an injury. Waiting to hear how extensive his is! Praying it's nothing more than a slight sprain! I'm sure he'll be ok. Crazy tough young man!
Hopefully everyone is alright! I hate to see anyone get injured. I hope everyone is healthy in a few weeks because I really want to see Raceland and Painstville at full strength when they face each other.
Congratulations Paintsville!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Your exactly right! Had we came out and executed we don't let the officials impact the game! I feel JW Phelps got some beneficial snaps last night that will help the team deeper in the season! Now we get back to Memorial Field on Thursday against Pike Central before we start district play! Hopefully we can get the few injuries taken care off! Offense does run much smoother with the threat of KP in the backfield!

Yes he did, and did a fine job both offensively and defensively. Reminded me of watching Kent when he was a freshman running the ball. It will definitely be nice to be back at home after this 4 away game stretch, 3 of which were long bus rides. Waiting to hear the status of Dalton and Kanyon Castle, who went down late in the 4th.
Orange Blaze Wrote:Hopefully everyone is alright! I hate to see anyone get injured. I hope everyone is healthy in a few weeks because I really want to see Raceland and Painstville at full strength when they face each other.

Yes we need all the kids on both teams healthy for that one! Paintsville - Raceland game Has the makings of a 1A Classic! Hopefully the next couple of week they can find a way to work subs in and get everyone healthy!
Redneck Wrote:Yes he did, and did a fine job both offensively and defensively. Reminded me of watching Kent when he was a freshman running the ball. It will definitely be nice to be back at home after this 4 away game stretch, 3 of which were long bus rides. Waiting to hear the status of Dalton and Kanyon Castle, who went down late in the 4th.

He did look allot like his older brother last night. He worried me at the end when he stayed down and just scooted off the field but remained on his back. It appeared he had a leg cramp issue! No doubt JW will be doing big things on the field for the Tigers in the future!
Enough with all the nice BS...Can't wait till the tiggers come to Ramland.We are gonna insert the football In their poop hole and turn it ever so slightly to the left!!!And the tiggers wil like it... Cause we are twice the team they are!!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Enough with all the nice BS...Can't wait till the tiggers come to Ramland.We are gonna insert the football In their poop hole and turn it ever so slightly to the left!!!And the tiggers wil like it... Cause we are twice the team they are!!!

Here we go again with Ramdads Delusional Ram predictions!! Raceland has about as much chance of beating Paintsville in a couple weeks as Kentucky does Alabama! Just one of those things! I'm Sure it's a nice to day dream about while staring out your window at work but in reality just no shot at happening! After all Paintsville is :1:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:He did look allot like his older brother last night. He worried me at the end when he stayed down and just scooted off the field but remained on his back. It appeared he had a leg cramp issue! No doubt JW will be doing big things on the field for the Tigers in the future!

It was leg cramps. There were a handful of guys suffering from leg cramps last night.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Enough with all the nice BS...Can't wait till the tiggers come to Ramland.We are gonna insert the football In their poop hole and turn it ever so slightly to the left!!!And the tiggers wil like it... Cause we are twice the team they are!!!

I like you RAMDAD, you provide us all with some comic relief. Hopefully I can make it to the game in a few weeks. I'd like to meet you, Scotty, and a couple others. As for your prediction. IF both teams are 100%, I expect an all out war.
Redneck don't get too close to Ramdad and Scotty you'll end up getting that gaudy orange all over you!!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Redneck don't get too close to Ramdad and Scotty you'll end up getting that gaudy orange all over you!!!

Everybody looks better in Orange!!
Good teams find a way to win

Confusednicker:
RAMDAD50 beginning a love fest between the two teams fan bases.

Will the farmers be moving all the livestock off the Raceland football field before 4pm ? :pondering:
TigerBlues Wrote:Will the farmers be moving all the livestock off the Raceland football field before 4pm ? :pondering:

It's a gravel pit , not a cow pasture get it right
TigerBlues Wrote:Will the farmers be moving all the livestock off the Raceland football field before 4pm ? :pondering:

The cow pasture is on the other side of 23. Get your facts straight:lmao:
Orange Blaze Wrote:The cow pasture is on the other side of 23. Get your facts straight:lmao:

Central Beagle fans referred to ours as a dog lot! Who needs Turf anyway??!!!
The Tigers keep rollin!!
With the crabgrass dying out at Racelands field how does this effect the footing after the cattle and goats are removed ?
TigerBlues Wrote:With the crabgrass dying out at Racelands field how does this effect the footing after the cattle and goats are removed ?

Our field conditions have been pretty bad for as long as I can remember. I am going to guess that it has never been fixed due to bugeting. I really would like to see our field have a better surface though not just for cosmetics but for safety also. That field has so many bumps and unlevel areas in it and I am really surprised you don't see more leg injuries there.
Who is Mark Hatcher ? He might want to pull back his tweet big time :ChairHit: what a ass of a nurse. Great call dude :hilarious: