4 Central
5 E-Town
6 Waggener
7 Adair Co
8 Bardstown
9 Boyle Co
10 Caldwell Co

What's your thoughts?
This is a strange year in 3a.. Appears to be down this year and top heavy. You could make an argument that 4 teams sitting at 0-3 could be in the Top 10, Central, Caldwell, Boyle and Tilghman. Despite being winless, all 4 have played brutal schedules..

Central : No disgrace in losing to Manual, Corbin and CAL
Caldwell : No disgrace in losing to Christian Co, F.Simpson and N.Hardin
Boyle Co : No disgrace in losing to N.Hardin, Lafayette and Danville
Tilghman : No disgrace in losing to McCracken Co, C.Hardin and Mayfield
KYHSFBFan Wrote:This is a strange year in 3a.. Appears to be down this year and top heavy. You could make an argument that 4 teams sitting at 0-3 could be in the Top 10, Central, Caldwell, Boyle and Tilghman. Despite being winless, all 4 have played brutal schedules..

Central : No disgrace in losing to Manual, Corbin and CAL
Caldwell : No disgrace in losing to Christian Co, F.Simpson and N.Hardin
Boyle Co : No disgrace in losing to N.Hardin, Lafayette and Danville
Tilghman : No disgrace in losing to McCracken Co, C.Hardin and Mayfield

True, but you can have a cupcake schedule and it will get you ranked in a poll during the regular season, but won't prepare you for the playoffs.
bac2369 Wrote:1 Belfry
2 Corbin
3 Lex Cath
4 Central
5 E-Town
6 Waggener
7 Adair Co
8 Bardstown
9 Boyle Co
10 Caldwell Co

What's your thoughts?

Looks good to me :pondering:
1 Belfru

2-4 Central,Corbin, Lex Cath

5-

About 15 other teams.
1. Corbin
2. Lex Cath
3. Central
4. E-Town
5. Waggoner
6. Adair Co
7. Bradstown
8. Boyle Co
9. Caldwell Co
Belfry is in a league of their own and needs not to be added with this group.
Belfry is way ahead of the field. Corbin is probably the best of the rest
truebluefan89 Wrote:True, but you can have a cupcake schedule and it will get you ranked in a poll during the regular season, but won't prepare you for the playoffs.

One day, scheduling won't be a factor in peoples opinions of a team. It'll be the actual, physical team.
This is definitely a weird year. Belfry is clearly the favorite and nothing that I've seen so far can change that. Central has yet to win a game but in my opinion are a legit 4. Corbin and Lex Cath seem to be 2 and 3 to most. I would say that Corbin is the next best thing to Belfry in 3A but would not be one bit surprised to see them lose their next three to Danville, Southwestern, and Mayfield to start the year at 3-3. One thing is for sure, these 3A teams are battle testing themselves for the playoffs.

Records aside, this is about as perfect of a top 5 as you will get.
HAROLD Wrote:This is definitely a weird year. Belfry is clearly the favorite and nothing that I've seen so far can change that. Central has yet to win a game but in my opinion are a legit 4. Corbin and Lex Cath seem to be 2 and 3 to most. I would say that Corbin is the next best thing to Belfry in 3A but would not be one bit surprised to see them lose their next three to Danville, Southwestern, and Mayfield to start the year at 3-3. One thing is for sure, these 3A teams are battle testing themselves for the playoffs.

Records aside, this is about as perfect of a top 5 as you will get.

No disrespect to anyone in 3A, but unless the wheels fall off.... Belfry goes 15 - 0 with their 4th straight State Championship. I'll take the Pirates against the field. Good Luck to all.