Poll: Paintsville @ Pikeville 9/2
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
46.15%
Pikeville
53.85%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Pikeville 9/2
I think this has the potential to be the "game of the week". I expect a game much like last year, being competitive right down to the very end. Both teams look a lot different this year, but both have come out and played pretty well this year. Pikeville's passing game is very impressive while Paintsville's running game looks pretty solid. With this game being played at Pikeville, I have to give them the edge in this one. The Panthers win 28-24.
Don't have clue why he is there. Why don't you ask him. Go Pikeville!!!
Pikeville 27 Paintsville 21
Pikeville 35
Paintsville 20
Ballbuster Wrote:I doubt anyone can enlighten you Big Melon, you already know everything.
Best of luck to both teams and I hope for injury free game. GO Pikeville!

So Ballbuster you are a Johnson county man cheering on an opposing team of one of your hometown schools?! A school that you don't even have to play. Pikeville can have you, you are a bad sport!!! :gtfo: :hilarious:
Paintsville- 28
Pikeville- 14

IF the Tigers come out focused and take care of business. Going to be a crazy environment. Could very easily be the same score the other way around if they don't come out ready to play. Really looking forward to this matchup.
Paintsville-35
Pikeville-14
Thank you Blue Blood. I'm not from Johnson County and I don't live there.
Pikeville 42 JV 12 lol
Ballbuster Wrote:Thank you Blue Blood. I'm not from Johnson County and I don't live there.
So did they recruit you all to play there?? Lol
Pupaw Wrote:Paintsville- 28
Pikeville- 14

IF the Tigers come out focused and take care of business. Going to be a crazy environment. Could very easily be the same score the other way around if they don't come out ready to play. Really looking forward to this matchup.

A prediction with two ifs and three excuses built in just in case. I like it!TongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:A prediction with two ifs and three excuses built in just in case. I like it!TongueirateSho

Only you can point that out... You must be an English teacher...lol
jetpilot Wrote:A prediction with two ifs and three excuses built in just in case. I like it!TongueirateSho

Like you, I'm excited to see this game and look forward to watching both teams compete at a high level. :Thumbs:
I'm gonna take Pikeville with a convincing win at home 28-18.

I think if anyone is gonna ruin the rematch it will be some Rams, not Bulldogs.
Pville by 10 or better!
Good game for sure! Paintsville 28 pikeville 20

Pikeville will run through them like a good dose of castor oil.
Blue blood Wrote:So Ballbuster you are a Johnson county man cheering on an opposing team of one of your hometown schools?! A school that you don't even have to play. Pikeville can have you, you are a bad sport!!! :gtfo: :hilarious:
Made 🐎 Ass out of yourself.
Is EKB going to show this LIVE?
Pupaw Wrote:Like you, I'm excited to see this game and look forward to watching both teams compete at a high level. :Thumbs:

I'm with you Pupaw!:Thumbs:
I just think it's awesome that both of these small Class A schools have close to 50 players on their roster, the way I understand it Paintsville a few under 50 and Pikeville a few over 50...pretty impressive that both schools and communities should be proud of.
I admit I have hoped for the past few years that Pikeville would move up to 2A, though I have no idea what their enrollment is or if it's even close to being 2A...with Belfry and Pike Central already on the schedule and a move to 2A would add Shelby Valley and East Ridge to the schedule and possibly Betsy Layne if they are 2A...it would be cool to see all Pikeville area high schools on the schedule. Having said that, the resurgence of Paintsville has made 1A more fun and hopefully Hazard and some more schools will add some parity to make 1A football even better. Plus that state title was awful sweet and I realize how much tougher that would be if the Panthers were in 2A.
Ballbuster Wrote:Don't have clue why he is there. Why don't you ask him. Go Pikeville!!!

Didn't you tell me a few weeks ago that you support the kids at Paintsville, you liked our coaches, and you hope the have a good season? Why the change of heart?
Eagle84 Wrote:Made 🐎 Ass out of yourself.

Nah, I just find it funny Ballbuster keeps saying Eagles JV and golden tigers when he should be a blackcat...I guess that makes central blackcat, hornet, Cardinal Eagles... Lol
Now I am a Blackcat? My kids have always went to Johnson County schools.
Since this one is in Pikeville...

Pikeville -28
Paintsville - 24
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow... Everyone must be resting for tommorow night......figured there would be more smack tonight!,
bac2369 Wrote:Wow... Everyone must be resting for tommorow night......figured there would be more smack tonight!,

one is skeered and the other one is glad of it Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:one is skeered and the other one is glad of it Confusednicker:
We ain't skeered down this way. Despite what ol' Brugh told the papers once, we actually DO work down here. Lol. Only thing we skeered of is if Floppy's sports bra is gonna snap or not. Someone please make sure he puts the industrial strength one on tonight ok?

See y'all at the game. I'll be the one in maroon. Lol
PHSForever Wrote:We ain't skeered down this way. Despite what ol' Brugh told the papers once, we actually DO work down here. Lol. Only thing we skeered of is if Floppy's sports bra is gonna snap or not. Someone please make sure he puts the industrial strength one on tonight ok?

See y'all at the game. I'll be the one in maroon. Lol

I could see how that double barreled slingshot could be skeery. probably has a pint o' bourbon in it ,too.
Ain't nobody skeered down this way either. We will see you tonight and let the best team win!!!