Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview @ Hazard 8/26
Who do you have in this one? Fairview put a hurting on the Bulldogs last season with there fast paced offense.
I'm not buying into fairview win over Bath County. :ChairHit:

Hazard 49
Fairview 27
This game will be closer than i had originally thought. I didnt expect Fairview to put up the numbers they did against Bath. But Hazard will be a much different opponent. Fairview still has good atheletes but I think Hazard wins the battle of the trenches and gets the win. Its a hard fought game for a half then Hazard starts to pull away.

Dogs 42
Fairview 20
Hazard will get 1 of there starting tackles back next week. Blair played limited action against Pineville but the hopefully he is 100 percent for this game. I plan to take the whole family with me for this game. Anyone know who is QB for Fairview?
I believe its Mason McIntire. Last week Fairview had 4 kids break the century mark in yardage. Two 100 yard rushers, McIntire went over 100 yards through the air and Romine had over 100 recieving. But, I dont expect those kind of numbers this week.
Hazard 28-14
Fairview thrives in the underdog roll. just ask raceland last year...Fairview put up more points than they did in ramland!:biglmao: true this is an offense with new roll players. but never under estimate the heart of a westwood kid!! these boys will play hard and yes bath co. is down, but Fairview and hazard have had some great games the last 5 years. ill take fred ray and the eagles in an upset in the beautiful mountainside setting in hazard. good luck to both teams on an injury free game
EAGLES 32
BULLDOGS 28
by the way the home team is undefeated in this series since 2012 when it began.
scrappy did Fairview come away injury free from the game.
Hazard - 37

Fairview - 28
This game will be well worth the admission. Two talented teams who want it bad.
Hazard - 42
Fairview - 34
I will go with Hazard.
Hazard 49
Fairview 41
scrappy coco Wrote:Fairview thrives in the underdog roll. just ask raceland last year...Fairview put up more points than they did in ramland!:biglmao: true this is an offense with new roll players. but never under estimate the heart of a westwood kid!! these boys will play hard and yes bath co. is down, but Fairview and hazard have had some great games the last 5 years. ill take fred ray and the eagles in an upset in the beautiful mountainside setting in hazard. good luck to both teams on an injury free game
EAGLES 32
BULLDOGS 28

Let me at 'em Uncle Scooby. Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf Arf! ! ! ! ! !
Got the stats up from the Pineville game..

302 yards rushing ( 234 by Cory smith)
115 yards recieving ( 78 by Jason Johnson)

Solid numbers.. Each QB accounted for about 50 yards a piece.
Hazard 48
Fiarview 12

Scrappy thinks fairview is world beaters bc the beat poor ole bath co who will go 0-10 , back to reality this week
Hazard by 16
Hazard by at least two scores.
Hazard 41
Fairview 13

Scrappy Coco whines all the way back to Deadwood ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Hazard 41
Fairview 13

Scrappy Coco whines like a baby all the way back to Deadwood ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Fairview is good offensively. Hazard I'd good defensively. Hazards offense should overpower Fairview but it's a guess. This will be a good ballgame. High scoring probably.
Fairview is underrated.
Fairview is a running team. Pineville gained a total of 18 yards rushing Friday. Pineville is a good football team, light years better than last year.
Fairview will test Hazards defense.
I can't wait to get to watch this one. Hazard doesn't have many homegames this year. So pretty much they are going to be the road warriors..
As far as i know injury free. Although Fairview did have a key lineman out last Friday. No mention of his return.
Bath Co. was F'n horrible! Hazard by eleventy billion!! Bulldogs will have one of their JFL teams in playing by the end of the 3rd.
redstone1127 Wrote:Fairview is a running team. Pineville gained a total of 18 yards rushing Friday. Pineville is a good football team, light years better than last year.
Fairview will test Hazards defense.

No they aren't.
Fairview is a running team
Pineville IS much better. Especially defensively. Same kids. Year older and stronger. Better.
Bath is bad. Not going by that. Can't use Bath game at all as measure. It's their running game and schemes that look solid.
We will see how they match up up front.
Glad you're so confident.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Bath Co. was F'n horrible! Hazard by eleventy billion!! Bulldogs will have one of their JFL teams in playing by the end of the 3rd.

Hope you're right. Again glad you're confident.
redstone1127 Wrote:Pineville IS much better. Especially defensively. Same kids. Year older and stronger. Better.

So are everyone else's kids. Pineville couldn't stop anyone last year and they won't beat a single good team again this year.