•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2016
But you're sure about the Raceland game? Raceland is a hell of a team this year. I wouldn't sleep on them
Recruiting everywhere is viciously rampant especially now since four lane highways have opened near almost every community.
It's always gone on just easier now with consolidations taking away the small town loyalty. People are more aware of it due to social media etc.., it's not going to stop as its out if control. It's become to big and widespread for KHSAA to police it.
Ram professor Wrote:But you're sure about the Raceland game? Raceland is a hell of a team this year. I wouldn't sleep on them

Pulp is a JC fan, die hard JC, he even does the music at their home games.

I assure you that neither our players or coaches are sleeping on Raceland. They know what Raceland has and what they brung to the table. Nothing but respect for the Rams and their staff. They know it will be a war.

Good luck to the Rams this season.
If there is one game that I am excited for it is the game against the Tigers. Traditionally this has always been a good rivalry. I remember Paintsville always being a tough game and being one of the harder opponents on our schedule. As a player I always knew Paintsville was going to bring it and hit you hard. I am glad that Paintsville is back to playing a high level of football again and bringing back a level of intensity to this rivalry.
Orange Blaze Wrote:If there is one game that I am excited for it is the game against the Tigers. Traditionally this has always been a good rivalry. I remember Paintsville always being a tough game and being one of the harder opponents on our schedule. As a player I always knew Paintsville was going to bring it and hit you hard. I am glad that Paintsville is back to playing a high level of football again and bringing back a level of intensity to this rivalry.

The same can be said about the Rams.
Redneck Wrote:I tried telling yall in that stupid thread yall started about the "making of a D1 factory" that the card was nothing like what yall were trying to imply. It was his own cousin, his own cousin that was already going to send her kids to Paintsville. One of these days you people are gonna start listening to me.

This seems like an admission to me. What you say? Nothing? :lame:
Eagle84 Wrote:This seems like an admission to me. What you say? Nothing? :lame:

Are you stupid or something? Serious question, not rhetorical. Do you have some personal issues with someone on the coaching staff? Jealous? Why are you so worried about Paintsville?
Seems just the thought of Paintsville makes jealousy oooze from 84! For sure shows he has a huge hang up with his fellow neighbor! Like I've said, some will never support all the Johnson county kids or their programs. It's sad but as you see here VERY True! Times have changed and as for the JCHS PHS football rivalry it's been gone for awhile now! Be happy 84! We all live here together lest support one another!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Seems just the thought of Paintsville makes jealousy oooze from 84! For sure shows he has a huge hang up with his fellow neighbor! Like I've said, some will never support all the Johnson county kids or their programs. It's sad but as you see here VERY True! Times have changed and as for the JCHS PHS football rivalry it's been gone for awhile now! Be happy 84! We all live here together lest support one another!

Couldn't agree more
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Seems just the thought of Paintsville makes jealousy oooze from 84! For sure shows he has a huge hang up with his fellow neighbor! Like I've said, some will never support all the Johnson county kids or their programs. It's sad but as you see here VERY True! Times have changed and as for the JCHS PHS football rivalry it's been gone for awhile now! Be happy 84! We all live here together lest support one another!

When you can not defend facts you attack the messenger.(weak) Find a statement where I belittled Paintsville. You will not. I just tell the facts as best that I know them. It is a fact that a person involved with the Paintsville football program made a card gave it to an 8th grader at central.

I have stated many times that I many kids on who are friends and a few family members playing for Paintsville and wish the all the success they can enjoy. I just want the recruiting to slow down.
Eagle84 Wrote:When you can not defend facts you attack the messenger.(weak) Find a statement where I belittled Paintsville. You will not. I just tell the facts as best that I know them. It is a fact that a person involved with the Paintsville football program made a card gave it to an 8th grader at central.

I have stated many times that I many kids on who are friends and a few family members playing for Paintsville and wish the all the success they can enjoy. I just want the recruiting to slow down.

WHAT ARE THE FACTS??? DID YOU WITNESS THIS TRANSACTION??? Seems the facts do not exist!!
I understand you have a difficult time with this incident. No I did not "witness" it nor did I witness OJ killings two people. But it happen the way I have described it. Go back and READ the post by Redneck and he admitts that the card was given. He just implies it was a joke. I hope that I have explained this on a level that you can UNDERSTAND. 👮
Eagle84 Wrote:I understand you have a difficult time with this incident. No I did not "witness" it nor did I witness OJ killings two people. But it happen the way I have described it. Go back and READ the post by Redneck and he admitts that the card was given. He just implies it was a joke. I hope that I have explained this on a level that you can UNDERSTAND. ��

Just so you know OJ was found to be innocent, not enough FACTUAL evidence! Confusednicker: I understand that you are the only one that keeps beating a dead horse with this alleged incident, I just keep reminding you that it cannot be FACTUAL if the FACTS don't support the allegation and you my friend have no facts. :haters:
Apparently this thread has changed from "Paintsville 2016" to " No We Don't Recruit- Yes They Do" thread. Let's be honest, most schools recruit in one form or another. It can range from a parent or fan talking to a kid or family member to a coach talking to a kid. A parent or kid telling a friend from another school "I wish your kid would come to ______" is technically recruiting. You are hoping to get that kid to come to your school. That can't be stopped. The other extreme is a coach talking to a player or family member and trying to convince them to change schools. Everyone would agree that that is what needs to be regulated. With that being said, "PLAY BALL".
That the best defense you got is "we did not get caught" nice position OJ
Yes you are correct. If a student wants to go to a school and his parents support the decision. GREAT. However they needs to be a line. Making business cards and handling them (it) out is crossing the line. I would like to see the supports of that school self regulate but with some that not possible. Like OJ said above it is ok for them to do these behaviors if they do not get caught.
They openly recruited our middle school kids at their games vs Paintsville. Our parents just laughed at them behind their backs although a few non football guys may end up there.
Eagle84 Wrote:I understand you have a difficult time with this incident. No I did not "witness" it nor did I witness OJ killings two people. But it happen the way I have described it. Go back and READ the post by Redneck and he admitts that the card was given. He just implies it was a joke. I hope that I have explained this on a level that you can UNDERSTAND. 👮

Apparently you don't know how to read and comprehend, because Redneck has never implied that anything was a joke.
Blackcat2001 Wrote:They openly recruited our middle school kids at their games vs Paintsville. Our parents just laughed at them behind their backs although a few non football guys may end up there.

Really? Is that why your kids keep leaving for Pikeville, because Paintsville recruited them. Lol
You talking about Cash going to Pikeville or who.
I tried telling yall in that stupid thread yall started about the "making of a D1 factory" that the card was nothing like what yall were trying to imply. It was his own cousin, his own cousin that was already going to send her kids to Paintsville. One of these days you people are gonna start listening to me.

What did you mean in the above post when you refer to the card?

Seems like an admission to me. You saying it did not happen?
Eagle84 Wrote:You talking about Cash going to Pikeville or who.

Prestonsburg players leaving to go to Pikeville.
Eagle84 Wrote:I tried telling yall in that stupid thread yall started about the "making of a D1 factory" that the card was nothing like what yall were trying to imply. It was his own cousin, his own cousin that was already going to send her kids to Paintsville. One of these days you people are gonna start listening to me.

What did you mean in the above post when you refer to the card?

Seems like an admission to me. You saying it did not happen?

Where in that post did I say that the card was given as a joke?
I tried telling yall in that stupid thread yall started about the "making of a D1 factory" that the card was nothing like what yall were trying to imply. It was his own cousin, his own cousin that was already going to send her kids to Paintsville. One of these days you people are gonna start listening to me.

What did you mean when you said "that the card was nothing like what yall were trying to imply."? The best I could understand is that it had been implied in the post many times it was for recruiting reasons. In not for recruiting and not a joke what?
Parents are going to send kids to school that they feel gives them the best chance for success. Be it athletic or academic.
Eagle84 Wrote:I tried telling yall in that stupid thread yall started about the "making of a D1 factory" that the card was nothing like what yall were trying to imply. It was his own cousin, his own cousin that was already going to send her kids to Paintsville. One of these days you people are gonna start listening to me.

What did you mean when you said "that the card was nothing like what yall were trying to imply."? The best I could understand is that it had been implied in the post many times it was for recruiting reasons. In not for recruiting and not a joke what?

You have successfully answered an earlier question as to whether or not you are stupid. Does that statement sound anything like a joke? If that's the best you can understand from that post, next time you have a thought, just let it go, lol. Its contact info he gave to his own cousin. Is it really that hard to figure out?
You are saying that a coach at Paintsville set around thinking I will made a business card to give to his cousin. Beyound stupid it is recruiting. How many "cousin" does this coach have in the county. Has he gave any to his 2nd grade cousins? THAT IS RECRUITING and a admission Blue Blood. NEXT QUESTION
Eagle84 Wrote:You are saying that a coach at Paintsville set around thinking I will made a business card to give to his cousin. Beyound stupid it is recruiting. How many "cousin" does this coach have in the county. Has he gave any to his 2nd grade cousins? THAT IS RECRUITING and a admission Blue Blood. NEXT QUESTION
You obviously didn't read much of that thread. You're making yourself look even more ignorant with every post. I was trying to help you when I said the next time you have a thought, just it go. Since you continue to bring this foolishness up, I'll try to explain this once again like it was explained in the other thread. All of the coaches have cards with their contact info and the position they coach. Our coaches advertise our kids. They give these cards to college coaches so when they are interested in one of our boys, they know how to grt in touch. The cards are also given to our kids parents (hence the reason this one particular card was given to his cousin).

Do you understand now? Read over this very slowly. Read over it again very slowly. Print off a copy of it. Read it again, very slowly. Use a highlighter for the key points. Study those points. I don't have any Cliff Notes, I'm sorry.
What about the Prestonsburg kids who got a card? Where they cousins? Fact of the matter is that without transfers you have no football program to speak of. If I were you I would recruit too.
So you are saying that a Paintsville coach gave a JC middle school kid and / his parents a card trying to "recruit" him to Paintsville. That what I have been saying the intire time. Blue Blood need any more "facts" in happen.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next