Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott Humphrey out at Clark County?
Heard from a reliable source that Scott Humphrey has been let go at Clark County. Anybody else know what's going on there?
Who will likely get the job?
My guess would be Robbie Graham slides over or as everyone on the other site thinks josh cook from mercer county.
Josh Cook
If cook gets it will any of his players go with him?
Is Clark a better job than Mercer?
Clark have 3 regional championships in last 10 years or so right? Historically Clark is a better job. Mercer has a nice team returning but the 12th region has been loaded here lately. The 10th region would be a little softer and possibly easier to win with a loaded team.
Clark County over the long haul probably has the best opportunity to make it to the sweet sixteen. Cook does a great job of assembling a high school team, interesting how just by coincidence players seem to move to the school he is coaching?? X's and O's are a lot easier when you have play makers at multiple positions. Maybe over coached in the sweet sixteen the ball was in Faulkner's hands with 11 seconds to go, why call time out?? Just saying
Clark County is a premier coaching job in the state of Kentucky.
I think they'll hire an interim.
There will be no interim coach at GRC.
Josh Cook is rumored to be the next coach at GRC.
Me think classless move by GRC. Coach decisions normally made at season end. If not mistaken, Humphry needt told he not coming back by July 1st. If not case then Humphry entitled to coaching pay regardless if coaching or not.

Old Indian Proverb: Something done at the wrong time should be regarded as not done.