•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 2016
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:I can't speak for East Carter but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Signed,

Bath County

P.S. I appreciate that alot of Raceland fans are involved in running the websites as I enjoy them. Raceland has a great program rich with tradition.....but y'all are a hard bunch to like sometimes when you start trashing everyone not named Raceland.

Might wanna read the message to which this was a reply to .
WN, don't judge an entire fan base based on one or two. Many, at least this fan, wish Bath the best. Always like to see a good competitive game and that both teams come through the game injury-free. Good luck tomorrow night. Hopefully we don't melt down in the stands.
RamsFan Wrote:WN, don't judge an entire fan base based on one or two. Many, at least this fan, wish Bath the best. Always like to see a good competitive game and that both teams come through the game injury-free. Good luck tomorrow night. Hopefully we don't melt down in the stands.
raceland is deep this year no doubt. but can all 11 come together. salmons staff too much in panic mode. bath will surprise . ex Bellevue coach. good test for rams tomorrow night

:rockon:
scrappy coco Wrote:raceland is deep this year no doubt. but can all 11 come together. salmons staff too much in panic mode. bath will surprise . ex Bellevue coach. good test for rams tomorrow night

Who did Fairview scrimmage coco?
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:I can't speak for East Carter but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Signed,

Bath County

P.S. I appreciate that alot of Raceland fans are involved in running the websites as I enjoy them. Raceland has a great program rich with tradition.....but y'all are a hard bunch to like sometimes when you start trashing everyone not named Raceland.

My statement was not reflective of being a disrespectful of Bath County. They have had good teams in the past and usually put some nice atheletes on the field. But, with what experience we have returning, depth at every position, finally a few guys with real wheels that can run and catch at WR, a second year QB, and a starting RB that had a great offseason, really the whole team did. So, comparing the two teams and what they return and the whole shooting match, coupled with what our hopes are for the Rams this year, then yes, we should win by atleast 5 TDs. Never said it was a promised outcome or prediction. I feel like we these boys are ready to hit someone else and if we lose or this game is tight, imo, we are not where we need to be.
I hope Bath County goes 10-0 in the regular season. Like i have said, good football breeds good football. If it is close tonight, then I hope it is due to both teams looking really good and not the opposite.
Just reading some of the statements last night rubbed me the wrong way. I wish Raceland the best in the regular and post season. I want to see Bath County come out and compete tonight. If they do then we know where we are and where to go from here. After watching the 1st 2 games in Olive Hill I feel even better about the season......except Fleming County. They may have a special season.

Bath County is young but will play physical and the kids have a good football IQ. That can mean a lot. See ya tonight.
scrappy coco Wrote:salmons staff too much in panic mode.
Panic Mode? Over what? Walt Disney should have had your imagination. :lame:
No idea why anyone is apologizing for stating the fact they think the score or out come of the game will be , for one this is a Raceland thread next I didn't see anyone making fun of or disrespecting Bath co or their fans this is football not knitting class . Bath co is young and gonna have some growing pains , Raceland has a ton coming back with very high expectations of that hurts your feelings or Rubs you wrong that's your problem
anotherfootballnut Wrote:No idea why anyone is apologizing for stating the fact they think the score or out come of the game will be , for one this is a Raceland thread next I didn't see anyone making fun of or disrespecting Bath co or their fans this is football not knitting class . Bath co is young and gonna have some growing pains , Raceland has a ton coming back with very high expectations of that hurts your feelings or Rubs you wrong that's your problem

And your "that fan" that the other Ram fans were talking to not judge them by. Best of luck to the Rams.
Is the game going to be streamed online tonight?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not a statement game at all
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:And your "that fan" that the other Ram fans were talking to not judge them by. Best of luck to the Rams.

And your a cry baby
Jarons Wrote:Is the game going to be streamed online tonight?
Not sure but you can check Curtis Bradley out in Facebook sometimes he puts it on there
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Not sure but you can check Curtis Bradley out in Facebook sometimes he puts it on there

Whats time is the game supposed to start?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Raceland-Bath Co. game is scheduled for 9:00
If it's going to be stream then I want to watch...
Looks like you boys have over hyped the Rams yet again.
Been waiting on this scrimmage for 2 weeks and nobody is updating. :why:
Score??
35-0 Raceland I hear.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Looks like you boys have over hyped the Rams yet again.

you have jokes
Yes 35-0 Raceland in 3 quarters , not sure how the 4th quarter which is the running clock and the Jv play ended up
43-7 final. Bath has a few kids I wouldnt mind having at WR loo. Big tall and fast. Just lacked an Identity. Their skill guys reminded me of West Carter's backfield last year. Nathaniel looked great when throwing to Cherry and Webb. For the first time, we have 3 recievers who can at any given time, take it to the house. But Octavious and Damon have some work to do learning their routes a little better. But all in all the passing game is vastly improved. Bailey Walker is FAST. Would like to see him going off tackle more though. Just running traps and stretches w him tonight. Judd looked good and created a good change of pace. Good rotation of the line, none of the team ever looked gassed. Still not a huge sense of urgency. But it was the grid. Still not sold, but all squads looked solid and we are definitely improved from last year. Bath never quit good luck to them this year.
JV looked solid. Secondary let a guy behind them, throw was short, so they managed to give up a score near the end. But did edge them out 8-7 by way of a Marty Helms TD and followed up by his 2pt conversion. Dont look for Raceland to be pushed around upfront for the next few years. JV has some footwork to work on with their bigs, but they have some really big guys out there. Not sure who is who exactly but 78, 74, 62, and 75 were all really large lads that moved pretty well. I like our future backfield as well with Judd and Bo. Bo is a mule, reminds me alot of Daniel Vanderhoof. Theres alot of bruisers in the JV squad. Damron controls that offense well and looks good at QB. Drew Bailey looks like he could be a nice target downfield as well. Pennington had a couple nice runs as well. Defensively, the secondary was iffy but our JV dline looked great. I was pleasantly suprised with tonights Rams.
First off Bath co had a couple lineman take some big shots and went out I hope they both are ok . Raceland roated 4 running backs 10 lineman and 6 different receives which is awesome , imo I look for that to be cut down some upfront they struggled at times on offense to much penetration. Bailey and Judd looked great running the ball ,chase love had a couple good runs .Racelands defense was dominate I don't keep stats and don't know the stats for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if Bath co had negative offensive yardage overall in the varsity part of the game
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:43-7 final. Bath has a few kids I wouldnt mind having at WR loo. Big tall and fast. Just lacked an Identity. Their skill guys reminded me of West Carter's backfield last year. Nathaniel looked great when throwing to Cherry and Webb. For the first time, we have 3 recievers who can at any given time, take it to the house. But Octavious and Damon have some work to do learning their routes a little better. But all in all the passing game is vastly improved. Bailey Walker is FAST. Would like to see him going off tackle more though. Just running traps and stretches w him tonight. Judd looked good and created a good change of pace. Good rotation of the line, none of the team ever looked gassed. Still not a huge sense of urgency. But it was the grid. Still not sold, but all squads looked solid and we are definitely improved from last year. Bath never quit good luck to them this year.

Raceland looked solid. I really think you have a legit shot at Bowling Green. Bath County is young and will work out the kinks. Had a lot of kids getting their 1st real varsity action and it was against one of the best team see will see all year. We do have some speed and will figure out the best way to use it. Had some kids that played well at their spot and there will be a few adjustments to be made before Fairview rolls down 64 on Friday night. I was happy to see them continue to play hard.
I figure you will see an 7 or 8 man rotation on the OL. Probably a platoon-esk system going by down and distance. I was suprised at how quick Mauk and Willet looked. But they seemed too concerned about getting where they were going and didnt keep their heads up and missed their assignment. But, they looked solid enough to keep their starting job/playing time that they earned at camp. Our entire line is one hell of alot faster than they were last year. So is Bailey. Didnt run Nathaniel as much last night and I really liked the play calling. I didnt expect to see it last night in the grid, but we did open up the playbook more. Nathaniel and Cam look like they could run the deep post in their sleep and still score, Nathaniels arm is much stronger this year and Cam looks poised to be one of the best recievers the Rams have had, in the same breath as Messer, Dixon, Potter, etc. Top to bottom this may be the fastest team Raceland has had in idk how long. Octavious needs to work on learning the routes a little better and so does Damon. Damon did however, hit the hole hard when he ran and was lowering his shoulders. He was my biggest suprise of the night out of the backfield.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Raceland looked solid. I really think you have a legit shot at Bowling Green. Bath County is young and will work out the kinks. Had a lot of kids getting their 1st real varsity action and it was against one of the best team see will see all year. We do have some speed and will figure out the best way to use it. Had some kids that played well at their spot and there will be a few adjustments to be made before Fairview rolls down 64 on Friday night. I was happy to see them continue to play hard.

Does 84 from bath co play basketball? He looks like he'd be a beast u derneath.
Great job Rams we played a lot of guys which will be nice in those big games to keep guys fresh. Like AFN said the O line will be determined based on the competition that we play. Way to many leaks and I'm sure the OLine will be tweaked as the season goes on. We will still be able to play 7-8 guys on O line and 6-7 guys on d-line. We should be able to stay fresh come 4 quarter, that's huge. Nice having 4 backs that can share the load. Davidson didn't look too bad, Rams will need to sharpen the short passing game. Looks like it could be a good year. Still on the fence looking at out line backers. If walkers not in we don't have that just dominate LB. Go Rams
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next