Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR 2016 Preseason Class A Rankings
PHSForever Wrote:You been doing Zumba too long beside old Floppy Melons and gotten smacked one time too many. LOL.

:hilarious:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:1 Pikeville vs Prestonsburg...Pikeville by eleventy billion
2 Beechwood vs Lloyd...Beechies in a route
3 Russellville vs Trigg County....Rville runs for days and days
4 Paintsville vs Sheldon Clark....this one will get out of hand quickly
5 Hazard @ Pineville...could be a fair match up, until Hazard wins by 21+
6 Raceland @ West Carter...Raceland learned their lesson last year in many ways of schooling. Rams by atleast 4 TDs
7 Bethlehem vs #9 Nicholas County...toss up
8 Paris vs Frankfort...Paris by 14+
9 Nicholas Co @ #7 Bethlehem....see Bethlehem/Nicholas
10 Fairview @ Bath County....probably the best week 0 game

See a common thread here? All the "real contenders", atleast for a substate appearance, should win comfortably. Hazard and Raceland both have bad tastes in their mouths from last year, but started showing growth towards the end of last season. Tbh, I wouldnt want to be the teams playing them early. Pikeville will carry over from last year as well and even without Pugh, may end uo being more versatile and intern making them better. Which scares the hell out of me lol. Paintsville may take some lumps early on, but not from SC. Beechwood is in The same boat. Russellville always has crazy speed all over the field and I think this might be their year to get back to the carpet. Paris will rebuild but should look solid against a team in the same situation. Btw, what ever happened to the Dirty Thirty? What has happened in Frankfort?

In regaurds to the SOS, i wasnt casting the first stone u bunch of hammer heads in bloody water lol. The top 7 have ON PAPER very tough schedules. But realistically its in name only. Raceland's schedule isnt going to be as tough as it looks bc so many of the teams were having "one of those years" last year. U know the type, the kind we RamFans think we will/should have every year lol. Rams better show up every week or its goina be another tear jerker. Man i am glad we are talking football again. We all slacked off, except for Paintsville/JC fans lol in the offseason.

Write it down, Scotty Bronson cast the first stone on SOS :flame:
bac2369 Wrote:I think Paris loses by 14 or more in week 0. Bethlehem and Nicholas is my class A match up in week 0. I do like that Fairview and Bath match up. If they win they will travel to hazard riding high.

Still kicking myself for over looking Frankfort :insane: I'm ready to go footballing tomorrow night in Harlan County. Leslie County,Harlan County and Corbin. I hate these 3 team scrimmages games. Confusederiously:
TigerBlues Wrote:Write it down, Scotty Bronson cast the first stone on SOS :flame:

Like Brett Favre against the Raiders hoss!
64SUR Wrote:3 of my teams didn't make it in the top 10 Pineville,Bishop Bosart,KCD. And I forgot about Frankfort and Paris. Want everybody to know I did give Pikeville my #1 Vote for a few weeks Confusednicker:

Ha Ha! 64 You do seem a little more sane going into the season so far.
^^^dont say that. Its his bullshittery that keels us going at times!
and dougie's
2.0 just in time for 2016

Found out why ol' Floppy Melons has been so quiet lately. Went for a run in the late spring, sports bra broke and he ain't been seeing too good out of his eyes since then. Hopefully he heals up quick. Respect. Lol
Yeah I heard he was jogging on the highway and his sports bra busted, causing him to spin out and go over the hill...
:Clap:
jetpilot Wrote:Yeah I heard he was jogging on the highway and his sports bra busted, causing him to spin out and go over the hill...
Big Five-0- Wrote:[/B]
Ha Ha! 64 You do seem a little more sane going into the season so far.

I missed 1A. Should be back in a year or two with Williamsburg. Hazard is all over my radar. :Hammer3:
I looked up Pikevilles scrimmage opponent, They didn't win a game last year. Any Pikeville fans know how good they will be and if they will push Pikeville any?
bac2369 Wrote:I looked up Pikevilles scrimmage opponent, They didn't win a game last year. Any Pikeville fans know how good they will be and if they will push Pikeville any?

Typical Pikeville scheduling bac, their SOS isn't what most think it is
Shouldn't you be watching Sheldon Clark game film TB?TongueirateSho
bac2369 Wrote:I looked up Pikevilles scrimmage opponent, They didn't win a game last year. Any Pikeville fans know how good they will be and if they will push Pikeville any?

Pikeville O is going to go right back to going up and down the field. Curious to see what line play and defense look like early on...
Are they scrimmaging tommorow too?
bac2369 Wrote:Are they scrimmaging tommorow too?

Who?
Pikeville and Fairland.....
bac2369 Wrote:Pikeville and Fairland.....

Far as I know they are...
jetpilot Wrote:Shouldn't you be watching Sheldon Clark game film TB?TongueirateSho

:hilarious:
bac2369 Wrote:Pikeville and Fairland.....

Serious question for once but who is Fairland ?
TigerBlues Wrote:Serious question for once but who is Fairland ?

A team from Ohio.

Anyone going to it.. I will give an update from the hazard scrimmage.
bac2369 Wrote:A team from Ohio.

I will be there
jetpilot Wrote:and dougie's
2.0 just in time for 2016

You didn't have to post a Justine Beaver video :dudecomeon:
PHSForever Wrote:I will be there

I will text ya and see how it's going and I will update u on the hazard one.
It appears they were/are a young team. Their QB1 is a sophomore, a couple years ago they were sanctioned pretty harshly by the OSHAA for recruiting (coach was let go, etc). I don't know if that led to some depth issues or what. But looking at their Hudl videos, they seem to have some athleticism and some speed. At least one very solid WR/RB. Other than that I don't know much about them.
PHSForever Wrote:It appears they were/are a young team. Their QB1 is a sophomore, a couple years ago they were sanctioned pretty harshly by the OSHAA for recruiting (coach was let go, etc). I don't know if that led to some depth issues or what. But looking at their Hudl videos, they seem to have some athleticism and some speed. At least one very solid WR/RB. Other than that I don't know much about them.

Got to consider too, when a football team has been scheduled for a scrimmage, and they back out on you at the last minuet, you have to scramble to find someone to replace them pretty quickly.
Fairland is more of a basketball school , they play in the ovc and are a bottom tier team as far as football goes . It's in protorville which is right across the river from Huntington wv
bac2369 Wrote:A team from Ohio.

No doubt JP set this scrimmage up. 4 hour bus ride down going against state champs vs a winless team. The SOS is on par
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Fairland is more of a basketball school , they play in the ovc and are a bottom tier team as far as football goes . It's in protorville which is right across the river from Huntington wv

Nice information nut... So they are basically like a South Laurel or Perry Central...?