7starting players from johnson central

Coby grim 8
Kanyon castle 9
Brandon Richmond 10
Jao Santos starter kicker punter second year from another country
Mason Moore 11
Jacob butcher 12

This is just the kids I know

No way there are this many kids that transfers to a school and nothing gets said. So even eagle 2011 does not know what he is talking about or someone isn't playing attention.
Redneck Wrote:Secret lawyer, that is funny. Kash's dad is/was his guardian. Kash's dad did not move to Pikeville. The KHSAA ruled him ineligible because of it. As far as the rumor goes with his dad not letting him play in the Semi's, that wasn't even the reason, it was because they didn't start Kash at QB his Sophomore year . You try pretty hard, but at least get the facts straight before you come on here running that mouth like ya know everything.

That's about a moronic post I've read here
TigerBlues Wrote:That's about a moronic post I've read here

What's moronic about it. Eagle boy wants to get on here blabbing about garbage he knows nothing about. The rumor about Kash's dad not letting him play was for the reason that I stated, not some garbage about a "secret lawyer" filing paperwork so that Kash couldn't transfer to Pikeville.
Iron Horse Wrote:No way there are this many kids that transfers to a school and nothing gets said. So even eagle 2011 does not know what he is talking about or someone isn't playing attention.

There are that many transfers, but like I said before, nobody cared about the transfers until we started winning. Jealousy cause they don't get all of the publicity anymore. There are two teams in Johnson County that are legit contenders in their respective class', something both schools should be proud of and supportive of.
Redneck Wrote:What's moronic about it. Eagle boy wants to get on here blabbing about garbage he knows nothing about. The rumor about Kash's dad not letting him play was for the reason that I stated, not some garbage about a "secret lawyer" filing paperwork so that Kash couldn't transfer to Pikeville.

Seems a statement like that you have intimate knowledge, did you watch the KSTV interview ? Or listen to the KLW interview? I get your loyalty to some of the staff members but at least your not biting your tongue anymore.
I understand what your saying Redneck but that is a small football team. (With those numbers). If this has always happen then it is JCs ADMINs fault for letting it happen. How does that many students transfer and no one notice it ?
I thought only Male and Trinity did stuff like that.
From an outsider's perspective, this feels like sour grapes coming from JC. For several years, the Golden Eagles were practically the only show in town because Paintsville was down. Now, all of a sudden, Paintsville starts making up ground on JC and JC doesn't like it?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I was always under the impression that Paintsville lost some kids to JC and that helped contribute to JC's rise and Paintsville's fall. It just doesn't seem like JC has any ground to stand on here.

All parties involved need to understand that this is about the players and the players are apparently where they want to be. The small community of Paintsville, KY has two legitimate contenders for the first time ever. Just be happy about that and support the kids.
As far as 2016 goes, who's going to step up and help take some of the pressure off of Phelps? And also, how are the linemen coming along? They've got a lot of beef to replace.
TigerBlues Wrote:Seems a statement like that you have intimate knowledge, did you watch the KSTV interview ? Or listen to the KLW interview? I get your loyalty to some of the staff members but at least your not biting your tongue anymore.

Never heard of KSTV and I don't listen to the radio. Fill us in.
samson81 Wrote:As far as 2016 goes, who's going to step up and help take some of the pressure off of Phelps? And also, how are the linemen coming along? They've got a lot of beef to replace.

Good question, the passing game is what is of concern
Well I am considered an outsider. I do like JC because I know some of the people in the program and they are class act people. I am sure Paintsville has some as well. I was just trying to find out the number of transfers and shocked when I found out they were so many. As for someone that is going to take some of the pressure off of Phelps. Is that a transfer?
Redneck Wrote:Never heard of KSTV and I don't listen to the radio. Fill us in.

Google it man
Iron Horse Wrote:Well I am considered an outsider. I do like JC because I know some of the people in the program and they are class act people. I am sure Paintsville has some as well. I was just trying to find out the number of transfers and shocked when I found out they were so many. As for someone that is going to take some of the pressure off of Phelps. Is that a transfer?

I would say so plus Morris
Darren Morris and Dalton Daniels will help take the load off of Phelps, neither one are transfers. I'm sure Allen will get his fair share of carries, he is a transfer. Him transferring is what got everybody across the creek butt hurt.
Redneck Wrote:Darren Morris and Dalton Daniels will help take the load off of Phelps, neither one are transfers. I'm sure Allen will get his fair share of carries, he is a transfer. Him transferring is what got everybody across the creek butt hurt.

Did those Allen Boys play a high school down for JC? Transfer only counts if in high school. 8th graders to high school is not classified as transfers... But I know that statement will ruffle feathers but its true. They do and will have kids who have transferred from Johnson Central High School.....
Redneck Wrote:Darren Morris and Dalton Daniels will help take the load off of Phelps, neither one are transfers. I'm sure Allen will get his fair share of carries, he is a transfer. Him transferring is what got everybody across the creek butt hurt.

Morris is an impressive looking kid. I was surprised to learn that he was the team's leading receiver last year. I just assumed it was Trimble.
bac2369 Wrote:Did those Allen Boys play a high school down for JC? Transfer only counts if in high school. 8th graders to high school is not classified as transfers... But I know that statement will ruffle feathers but its true. They do and will have kids who have transferred from Johnson Central High School.....

Neither Chris or James played a high school down at JC. Tyrese and his brother did. Most of these kids left JC in 8th grade and never played a high school down at JC.

So the Morris kid and Dalton Daniels are from Paintsville schools and they will be the ones to help Phelps in the backfield ? Their is 3 running backs that is not from JC correct ?
I know the Allen kid will start on defense somewhere (I don't know how much it hurt JC to lose him) I have heard they have a two studs at DEs right now.
Are their any other transfers that start for Paintsville? If he is the only starter then I might not see what all the fuss is about.
Iron Horse Wrote:So the Morris kid and Dalton Daniels are from Paintsville schools and they will be the ones to help Phelps in the backfield ? Their is 3 running backs that is not from JC correct ?
I know the Allen kid will start on defense somewhere (I don't know how much it hurt JC to lose him) I have heard they have a two studs at DEs right now.
Are their any other transfers that start for Paintsville? If he is the only starter then I might not see what all the fuss is about.
Does it really matter? Like I've said more than once. Nobody cared about transfers until we started winning. We had a kid last year that was a Senior, started on the Dline. Never played a down at JC, hell he was never even on a team at JC. He transferred to Pville and wasn't even gonna play football but his classmates talked him into it. Nobody could talk him into playing at JC. Must have been a good reason why he never wanted to play out there. Think about that.
Redneck Wrote:Neither Chris or James played a high school down at JC. Tyrese and his brother did. Most of these kids left JC in 8th grade and never played a high school down at JC.

I thought the Tyreses brother was a 8th grader?
Only one of those kids transferred from another high school. The rest of them enrolled at PHS as freshmen or at some time while in primary school.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:So are you saying that the stuff that the die hards are saying isn't true? You mean that almost half of your roster didn't come from other systems? All these accusations sounds so familiar to what most of us experienced with the entire Fairview fiasco. I can't vouch for all of the accusations that's been put on here but I do know that without a doubt that Drew O'Bryan was approached about transferring to Paintsville last summer while he was staying with his relatives in Johnson County last summer. Are you denying that also?

Paintsville has a very limited school district. Not even the entire city limits of the tiny town are in the Paintsville Independent School district. Actually, something like 40% of their students K-12 live outside the district. So, 18 out of 42 football players on their roster being from outside the district is pretty much on par with the student body statistics as a whole.
eagles2011 Wrote:Richie Grace starter 1
James Allen starter 2
Chris Allen starter 3
Alex Spencer starter 4
Ryan Moore starter 5
Tyrese Allen starter 6
Jaylen Allen starter 7
7starting players from johnson central

Coby grim 8
Kanyon castle 9
Brandon Richmond 10
Jao Santos starter kicker punter second year from another country
Mason Moore 11
Jacob butcher 12

This is just the kids I know

:dontthink I don't know about your facts eagles2011, all but a couple of these kids never even attended JC they simply enrolled as incoming freshmen to Paintsville, which is well within their right to choose which high school they plan to attend. This does not make them transfer students. But whatever makes your sore butt rest better at night Confusednicker:
[quote=Redneck]JC wrote a letter to the KHSAA[/QUOTE

I hope they did, maybe the KHSAA can offer JC some insight (and possibly some translations) as to what a transfer student is. Maybe they can also offer some assistants in defining recruiting as well..... :Shaking::Shaking:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Leaving the county school system and enrolling in the Paintsville school system is a transfer by definition. Its also easy to run around and say that you are the best team in the county but refuse to put up or shut up. The truth is they were offered a 1 year deal last season for week 3 but said no thanks we will get another no pulse team to play. JC also extended them an offer last year to join a scrimmage when they were looking for one with them and Cabell Midland but said no way one injury could kill our year. Why would you dodge lowly JC just like every other middle school and jv game if you are the heavyweight? Is it because after you got it handed to you and everyone saw how much the program was built on false hype that the land of kumbaya, unicorns, and rainbows would disappear. Kash was going where Kash was going because he was a damn man and best thing since Tim Couch to come out of the area not because he was a product of the system. Maybe time to get a new sales pitch or at least give Kash the royalties for each kid you bring over from using his name.
[quote=Frank Dux]Leaving the county school system and enrolling in the Paintsville school system is a transfer by definition. Its also easy to run around and say that you are the best team in the county but refuse to put up or shut up. The truth is they were offered a 1 year deal last season for week 3 but said no thanks we will get another no pulse team to play. JC also extended them an offer last year to join a scrimmage when they were looking for one with them and Cabell Midland but said no way one injury could kill our year. Why would you dodge lowly JC just like every other middle school and jv game if you are the heavyweight? Is it because after you got it handed to you and everyone saw how much the program was built on false hype that the land of kumbaya, unicorns, and rainbows would disappear. Kash was going where Kash was going because he was a damn man and best thing since Tim Couch to come out of the area not because he was a product of the system. Maybe time to get a new sales pitch or at least give Kash the royalties for each kid you bring over from using his name.[/QUOTE

the KHSAA states students grade 9-12 .... Last time I checked Johnson county housed 2 high schools ... So incoming freshmen can enroll in which ever they choose but if I'm not mistaken both sets of Allen brothers actually lived in the Paintsville city school district...

Any student who has been enrolled in grades nine (9) through
twelve (12) and has participated in any varsity contest in any sport at any school

As for the schools not playing one another... For years the left has been blaming the right!!! You have a 1A and a 4A school and no one would expect the 1A to dominate ....but the big 4A sure does spend an awful lot of time trolling on the Paintsville thread whining and crying ... That's what I see lol
Frank Dux Wrote:Leaving the county school system and enrolling in the Paintsville school system is a transfer by definition. Its also easy to run around and say that you are the best team in the county but refuse to put up or shut up. The truth is they were offered a 1 year deal last season for week 3 but said no thanks we will get another no pulse team to play. JC also extended them an offer last year to join a scrimmage when they were looking for one with them and Cabell Midland but said no way one injury could kill our year. Why would you dodge lowly JC just like every other middle school and jv game if you are the heavyweight? Is it because after you got it handed to you and everyone saw how much the program was built on false hype that the land of kumbaya, unicorns, and rainbows would disappear. Kash was going where Kash was going because he was a damn man and best thing since Tim Couch to come out of the area not because he was a product of the system. Maybe time to get a new sales pitch or at least give Kash the royalties for each kid you bring over from using his name.
So by your logic, JJ Jude wasn't a product of the JC system because he out worked everyone else on and off the field. As for "no pulse" teams, nobody thought we would win 6 games last year in the preseason with the schedule we had in front of us. Paintsville's staff will do whatever they can to help our boys carry on their careers on the next level if that is what the boys want, that's the only royalty Kash got.
Redneck Wrote:So by your logic, JJ Jude wasn't a product of the JC system because he out worked everyone else on and off the field. As for "no pulse" teams, nobody thought we would win 6 games last year in the preseason with the schedule we had in front of us. Paintsville's staff will do whatever they can to help our boys carry on their careers on the next level if that is what the boys want, that's the only royalty Kash got.

As you said earlier, the coaches helped Kash to his scholarship? Not what he did during the national camps he attended like the rest of the guys do ?
TigerBlues Wrote:As you said earlier, the coaches helped Kash to his scholarship? Not what he did during the national camps he attended like the rest of the guys do ?

The coaches made the calls to get Kash into some of those national camps and Kash took full advantage of the opportunity by outperforming the competition.
Redneck Wrote:The coaches made the calls to get Kash into some of those national camps and Kash took full advantage of the opportunity by outperforming the competition.

You are saying coaches can call and get kids in the national camps without having any ability ? How do a that work ?
Without the coaches calling it doesn't happen ?
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next