Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of a Division 1 Factory in Eastern Kentucky
bac2369 Wrote:I was asking a question you stupid idiot... It's just goes to show that JC is crying over a few transfers even though they got transfers from all over and even Paintsville in its down years.... Just goes to show you u couldn't even answer the question you moron...
Stop your crying little boy. We all know where you were leaning with your question. You've been on both sites spewing your garbage about this subject. It doesn't matter what grade the student athlete is in according to bylaw 16. You seem think that's it's okay as the student athlete is middle school to be openly recruited. Once again read the bylaw you moron but read it slowly so you can understand it.
You calling it a few transfers just shows everyone that you know nothing what you're talking about. They have more transfers on their team now than they had players three years ago.
I'm not sure why you give a darn any way. Why don't you go argue with the Paintsville and Pikeville fans some more on their returning yardage since you've become the acting prime minister of class a football in Eastern Kentucky.
bac2369 Wrote:To be honest I really don't give a crap there kids and they can play where ever they want.... Guess JC didn't enjoy workman from Sheldon Clark or Seth Marcum....

To me what it all boils down to is Karma.... What you do to others will come back to you later....
Those are two players stat boy. It's well short of twenty on a team.
bac2369 Wrote:Also just because whoever give a card out doesn't friggon mean the parents of the kid are going to send there kid to Paintsville...remember also not all kids can run the ball at Johnson central because they sure are going to throw the ball 20-30 times a game.... Parents play factors in these decision not the kid or the coaches of another school....
Here's where your totally lost on the subject and that's why I said you are a dip shit.
According to bylaw 16 you can't as a coach or any other team member(including parents and boosters) influence a student to transfer even if the student or his or her parents make the initial contact. It's plain and simple in the bylaw.
Also included in the bylaw is recruiting is defined as an act, on behalf of, or for the benefit of, a school, including impermissible contact, which attempts to influence a student to transfer to a member school for the purpose of participating in athletics, including the offer of improper benefits not available to all members of the student body
So are you saying that these kids are leaving for Paintsville because they're throwing 20-30 times a game? Do you actually think they throw it that much? Geeze since you love stats so much let me throw some stats out there for you. Paintsville in 14 games averaged 9.3 passes a game and Johnson Central in 14 games averaged 7.5 passes a game. Paintsville also threw for more yardage.... A whopping 179 yards. So much for that 20-30 pass attempts per game theory that you had there son.
Don Carlo Wrote:Stop your crying little boy. We all know where you were leaning with your question. You've been on both sites spewing your garbage about this subject. It doesn't matter what grade the student athlete is in according to bylaw 16. You seem think that's it's okay as the student athlete is middle school to be openly recruited. Once again read the bylaw you moron but read it slowly so you can understand it.
You calling it a few transfers just shows everyone that you know nothing what you're talking about. They have more transfers on their team now than they had players three years ago.
I'm not sure why you give a darn any way. Why don't you go argue with the Paintsville and Pikeville fans some more on their returning yardage since you've become the acting prime minister of class a football in Eastern Kentucky.

So your saying just that card alone says send your child to Paintsville for playing time or other things that benefit the student... All that looks like is information... So if you have any other proof besides hear say then it's more than likely a losing battle.....
Don Carlo Wrote:Those are two players stat boy. It's well short of twenty on a team.

You have to play a high school down to be considered a transfer my friend....middle school to high school is tradition not transfer.... I won't deny that Paintsville has transfer from JC but I will name the kids who are considered transfers

Tyler Mccalister transferred in 2013
Evan Adkins transferred this season
Tyrese Allen transferred this season

That's 3...

Post the pictures with the 16 names of kids who are supposedly from JC....Most never played a high school down for JC..
Don Carlo Wrote:Here's where your totally lost on the subject and that's why I said you are a dip shit.
According to bylaw 16 you can't as a coach or any other team member(including parents and boosters) influence a student to transfer even if the student or his or her parents make the initial contact. It's plain and simple in the bylaw.
Also included in the bylaw is recruiting is defined as an act, on behalf of, or for the benefit of, a school, including impermissible contact, which attempts to influence a student to transfer to a member school for the purpose of participating in athletics, including the offer of improper benefits not available to all members of the student body
So are you saying that these kids are leaving for Paintsville because they're throwing 20-30 times a game? Do you actually think they throw it that much? Geeze since you love stats so much let me throw some stats out there for you. Paintsville in 14 games averaged 9.3 passes a game and Johnson Central in 14 games averaged 7.5 passes a game. Paintsville also threw for more yardage.... A whopping 179 yards. So much for that 20-30 pass attempts per game theory that you had there son.

I bet Paintsville throws more than JC... Parents play a big factor in send there kids to school.... Most think there kids as freshmen deserve time over experience kids who have already played and know the difference between high school and middle school... Parents do get upset if there kids don't play on Friday night...
I am no Paintsville fan by no means but I think it's funny Paintsville gets brought back to life and has two winning seasons and everyone's in a panic because they are being successful...
bac2369 Wrote:I am no Paintsville fan by no means but I think it's funny Paintsville gets brought back to life and has two winning seasons and everyone's in a panic because they are being successful...
To be fair, most of the "panic" seems to be emanating from Johnson Central fans. I say let all this stuff sort out.
I'm sort of glad that Paintsville has made a turnaround myself. I drove through there with a buddy about ten years ago who was from the Paintsville area and he told me about the tradition the school used to have and that they were on the slide downward at the time. We drove by the field and throughout town. Saw more people riding around downtown on those scooter chairs than you could shake a stick at. To me it is nice to see a small school program that looked like it was on the ropes make a turnaround. My friend was actually a graduate of Johnson Central but he wanted to see both local schools do well and was a fan of both. We attended the Johnson Central/Rockcastle playoff game that night. Central played a lot of "That Long Black Train" that night.
Why can't JC and Paintsville just support each other? They don't even play each other in football so I don't see what is the big deal. JC made it to the state finals last year so even if players did leave they obviously weren't key contributors to the success of the team.
Orange Blaze Wrote:Why can't JC and Paintsville just support each other? They don't even play each other in football so I don't see what is the big deal. JC made it to the state finals last year so even if players did leave they obviously weren't key contributors to the success of the team.
Most of us Paintsville folk do support JC. I know I was cheering them on to bring back the gold from Bowling Green. I may not be a fan of the coach out there, but I support those kids.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Go ahead and make jokes but just stop and think about this. You split with them the last two years. What happens if they continue to get the players from Johnson Central? That's right then your precious little program becomes irrelevant because they will rule the minor leagues in Eastern Ky. I could care less about Johnson Central losing players but it does bother me when schools openly cheat to build their rosters. Sounds like Paintsville should be known as Fairview South.
That will get settled on the field and not a message board. Thank you for your concern though...
PHSForever Wrote:To be fair, most of the "panic" seems to be emanating from Johnson Central fans. I say let all this stuff sort out.

I agree.. I just give my opinion and perspective and seems most want to call me out....
Redneck Wrote:Most of us Paintsville folk do support JC. I know I was cheering them on to bring back the gold from Bowling Green. I may not be a fan of the coach out there, but I support those kids.

I know I was pulling for them in December....i like the coach but I don't some of his ways...karma come back to get him few years ago in keeping those starters in late and I think Boyle blew JC out and he said they were trying to run the score up...I've alwayed believed what comes around goes around....
Real simple fix here. KHSAA warns the Paintsville staff to not distribute Paintsville football materials to kids/families of kids from other schools. If anyone wants to speak to someone at Paintsville High about their school, it's real easy to go to the school or call the school for an appointment...

Let's play some football!!!:Cheerlead
anotherfootballnut Wrote:100% wrong everybody does not do it
Can you provide positive undeniable confirmation to this statement?
@DonCarlo, you really want to go there? First off, it is pretty obvious who you are... Your paragraphs and sentence structure over the past several years, look pretty similar through your multiple BGR personalities. That Paintsville education paid big dividends for you and your brother. How many screen names do you guys have now anyway?

What was it that you and your brother said to the kid, who transferred over to Paintsville this spring? "I want my $$$$ing shirt back?" If that wasn't enough, you followed him to the McDonalds drive thru and continued to curse a minor... Wonder why said kid decided to transfer if that was how you treated him? "CHARACTER is what you do when no one is watching"

Didn't a kid enrolled at Paintsville, complete summer workouts and camp at PHS in 2015, then transfer to JC and get granted eligibility to finish the 2015 season over there? Did they move? Did Paintsville go to the extent that you and your brother have to run the school across the creek through the mud? The answer to that question is "NO". I would bet any coach on the PHS staff would speak to this kid if they saw him in public and wish him luck, did you guys do the same?

My perception on this deal as an outsider, is that you JC fans need to focus on your next 4A opponent. One of the major problems that seems to exist is that you continue to set your sights on 1A Paintsville. Did they ask for a waiver to play up to 4A this season? Why set your sights on them? PHS may have been able to keep it close last year, but in the last 15 seasons, you guys would beat them by 100! PHS is a 1A school and that is why football is played by class!

Put all of your effort in to your kids, like the school across the creek! Seems to be working out well for them... Get you a twitter like PHS as mentioned before, and promote your kids with the effort that you waste stirring up nonsense on message boards.

Good luck to both schools this fall! Personally I would like to make a trip to Bowling Green and watch Johnson County represented by both schools! Go Tigers! Go Eagles!
checkmate9113 Wrote:Can you provide positive undeniable confirmation to this statement?
Jenkins.

That undeniable enough for you? :biglmao:
PHSForever Wrote:Jenkins.

That ain't even right man, but it is funny
Don Carlo Wrote:Those are two players stat boy. It's well short of twenty on a team.
:flame:
PHSForever Wrote:Jenkins.

Maybe Floppy Melons :hilarious::hilarious::1:
Redneck Wrote:That ain't even right man, but it is funny
I try to interject a little humor in tense conversations. It's kind of a specialty of mine. Lol
TigerBlues Wrote:Maybe Floppy Melons :hilarious::hilarious::1:
That names gonna be around forever now. Lol
Here's the thing, if Coach Whatshisface at PHS drops one of these cards in the Dollar Store parking lot I can bring it on here and do the same thing as this post is. Claiming he gave it to blah blah recruit blah blah... unless there's evidence it was given as a recruiting tool, then this is just as possible to be a frame job as a legit recruiting violation.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Here's the thing, if Coach Whatshisface at PHS drops one of these cards in the Dollar Store parking lot I can bring it on here and do the same thing as this post is. Claiming he gave it to blah blah recruit blah blah... unless there's evidence it was given as a recruiting tool, then this is just as possible to be a frame job as a legit recruiting violation.
Bingo. And that's why this thread hasn't taken off like a bottle rocket. There's been no allegation of a smoking bomb such as texts, emails, etc.
checkmate9113 Wrote:Can you provide positive undeniable confirmation to this statement?
Yes I can
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
When I first saw this thread, I was a little surprised by the subject, and I didn't recognize the username. It's odd that the creator of the thread opened an account, within 9 minutes made 5 quick 2-5 word posts in other categories to get by the "pending approval" step, then napalmed the board with this topic. And hasn't posted a comment since.

I have no horse in this race, but it just looks like somebody (I'm guessing a regular already on here) wanted to TMZ the site and stir up a hornets nest, then sit back and watch. Maybe there's something to it, maybe not. They say where there's smoke there's fire, but you also get it from dry ice.
I think it is in the hands of KHSAA. None of us are going to do anything about it talking to each other. If the city school broke the rules they will pay for it I am sure. If they did not do anything then nothing will happen. We will see.
Johnson Central whining and complaining about anyone recruiting is laughable. I would go into detail, but I won't.