Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of a Division 1 Factory in Eastern Kentucky
Blackcat2001 Wrote:I can say that they have definitely tried to pick up a couple of our players. And I think a couple of them will end up going there in high school.

If they stay at Prestonsburg they aren't very smart. That place is run by fools!
Redneck Wrote:What does owning a printing company have to do with anything? Anybody can make their own business cards if they have a computer and a printer, lol.

Actually, I don't think he owns a printing company
Sounds like the city school has a recruiting pipeline through the county schools feeder programs
This could be "THE TRIAL OF THE CENTURY!!!" Next thing you'll see is Chirico in a White Bronco riding up route 23 with Bill Mike Runyon behind the wheel doing 20mph with the Johnson County Sherriffs and Paintsville City Police following. Eric C Conn could respresent the accused from his prison cell while Bob Dylan sings protest songs outside the courthouse and CNN offers round the clock coverage....We will be bombarded with constant "Card-Gate" discussion on ESPN and QVC will offer a limited edition bronze replica of the Buisness card......But I hope it stops there before things get out of hand..:
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:This could be "THE TRIAL OF THE CENTURY!!!" Next thing you'll see is Chirico in a White Bronco riding up route 23 with Bill Mike Runyon behind the wheel doing 20mph with the Johnson County Sherriffs and Paintsville City Police following. Eric C Conn could respresent the accused from his prison cell while Bob Dylan sings protest songs outside the courthouse and CNN offers round the clock coverage....We will be bombarded with constant "Card-Gate" discussion on ESPN and QVC will offer a limited edition bronze replica of the Buisness card......But I hope it stops there before things get out of hand..:

The best post ever :hilarious:
What if the past 4-6 seasons and upcoming season all the kids on JC team had to attend the High School or middle school in the county they reside in?

I believe Paintsville High was established in 1889 the county high school was founded in 1968.

1990 Baseball State champs 1989 Baseball runner up against all classes

1996 Basketball State champs 1998 Basketball runner up against all classes

1978 & 1985 Football runner ups against 1A schools.

YES, JC fans going to say they couldn't have done it without county kids, with all the students that have attended the county high school compared to the city school 1 football state runner up.
JC fans ask yourself why county kids leave and go across the creek. If you really think it's promises for D1 offers...
TigerBlues Wrote:The best post ever :hilarious:
Thank you! I'll be here all week folks...
Paula Dean Wrote:The last two kids to transfer in were because one had a father that took over as the Head Girls Coach and the other father got transferred from his postal position to the Paintsville area. Kids??? There are more transfers on that team then what they had on the roster from 2011-2012.

No PD, I'm referring to the JC head coach throwing around coaching positions on his team to switch their children to his team.... Not saying these people that were propositioned actually did it but the offers were there... But I'm guessing that's not against any recruiting bylaws ... i just think JC needs to focus on their team and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing...
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:This could be "THE TRIAL OF THE CENTURY!!!" Next thing you'll see is Chirico in a White Bronco riding up route 23 with Bill Mike Runyon behind the wheel doing 20mph with the Johnson County Sherriffs and Paintsville City Police following. Eric C Conn could respresent the accused from his prison cell while Bob Dylan sings protest songs outside the courthouse and CNN offers round the clock coverage....We will be bombarded with constant "Card-Gate" discussion on ESPN and QVC will offer a limited edition bronze replica of the Buisness card......But I hope it stops there before things get out of hand..:
Go ahead and make jokes but just stop and think about this. You split with them the last two years. What happens if they continue to get the players from Johnson Central? That's right then your precious little program becomes irrelevant because they will rule the minor leagues in Eastern Ky. I could care less about Johnson Central losing players but it does bother me when schools openly cheat to build their rosters. Sounds like Paintsville should be known as Fairview South.
I don't know just how far their recruiting trail stretches but I can tell you that they did try to recruit Drew O'Bryan last summer as he was staying with some of his relatives in Johnson County.
Good one Tomcat Pride, lmbo
The more I read the more I think Johnson Central is acting like babies. Paintsville will be able to sell Kash Daniels for four more years. Paintsville Twitter is also very proactive on the recruiting front showing the camps their kids are attending. In today's times thats a hot sell. I've never seen a Johnson Central Twitter, I've never seen JC talking about kids going to camps etc...
Thrillex Wrote:The more I read the more I think Johnson Central is acting like babies. Paintsville will be able to sell Kash Daniels for four more years. Paintsville Twitter is also very proactive on the recruiting front showing the camps their kids are attending. In today's times thats a hot sell. I've never seen a Johnson Central Twitter, I've never seen JC talking about kids going to camps etc...
This has nothing to do with a Twitter account or any other form of social media. That card was given to a player that's enrolled in the Johnson County school system by an assistant football coach at Paintsville High School. Redneck first said that a parent approached the coach and the coach gave him the card. The coach should've told the parent that he will have to talk to the schools principle. Then the story was changed and the card was given to a relative of the coach. Now the story has changed again and the card was given to a parent who just happens to be a relative of the coach. Whether you agree or not all of these excuses are complete hog wash and the truth is out and there's much more that will come out on this.
Redneck Wrote:Good one Tomcat Pride, lmbo

Keep laughing Redneck but the truth is you're taking up for a school who has to cheat to build its roster. Paintsville is no different than Fairview.
Thrillex Wrote:The more I read the more I think Johnson Central is acting like babies. Paintsville will be able to sell Kash Daniels for four more years. Paintsville Twitter is also very proactive on the recruiting front showing the camps their kids are attending. In today's times thats a hot sell. I've never seen a Johnson Central Twitter, I've never seen JC talking about kids going to camps etc...

I wish Daniels well but let's face the facts. He the most overhyped athlete in the history of message boards and UK football. He didn't even make it through the first week of spring practice before he was injured. He's on the big stage now and no longer in the minors in Eastern Kentucky.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I wish Daniels well but let's face the facts. He the most overhyped athlete in the history of message boards and UK football. He didn't even make it through the first week of spring practice before he was injured. He's on the big stage now and no longer in the minors in Eastern Kentucky.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Don Carlo Wrote:This has nothing to do with a Twitter account or any other form of social media. That card was given to a player that's enrolled in the Johnson County school system by an assistant football coach at Paintsville High School. Redneck first said that a parent approached the coach and the coach gave him the card. The coach should've told the parent that he will have to talk to the schools principle. Then the story was changed and the card was given to a relative of the coach. Now the story has changed again and the card was given to a parent who just happens to be a relative of the coach. Whether you agree or not all of these excuses are complete hog wash and the truth is out and there's much more that will come out on this.

Is the kid in high school yet?
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Keep laughing Redneck but the truth is you're taking up for a school who has to cheat to build its roster. Paintsville is no different than Fairview.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Keep laughing Redneck but the truth is you're taking up for a school who has to cheat to build its roster. Paintsville is no different than Fairview.
That coming from an Ashland guy.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I wish Daniels well but let's face the facts. He the most overhyped athlete in the history of message boards and UK football. He didn't even make it through the first week of spring practice before he was injured. He's on the big stage now and no longer in the minors in Eastern Kentucky.

Lmbo. Kash was and is legit. Concussions are part of the game and out of anyone's control, they can't be prevented.
bac2369 Wrote:Is the kid in high school yet?

It doesn't matter dip shit read bylaw 16.
It says at any grade level.
Redneck Wrote:Lmbo. Kash was and is legit. Concussions are part of the game and out of anyone's control, they can't be prevented.

It's obvious he doesn't follow UK football, the concussion occurred the week of the Blue White spring game that was on Saturday, Google is really good stuff :flame:
Don Carlo Wrote:This has nothing to do with a Twitter account or any other form of social media. That card was given to a player that's enrolled in the Johnson County school system by an assistant football coach at Paintsville High School. Redneck first said that a parent approached the coach and the coach gave him the card. The coach should've told the parent that he will have to talk to the schools principle. Then the story was changed and the card was given to a relative of the coach. Now the story has changed again and the card was given to a parent who just happens to be a relative of the coach. Whether you agree or not all of these excuses are complete hog wash and the truth is out and there's much more that will come out on this.

I also said in my first post that this was nothing like what you babies were portraying it to be. Just because I didn't specifically say it was a relative to the coach in the first post, you get all bent out of shape.
Johnson Central keeps crying about kids transferring claiming they take their players when over the last couple of years several of the players actually lived in the city that transferred from JC.... But before they go to high school they are free to choose which school they want to attend ...
I was told yesterday morning the KHSAA is aware of the situation and will be looking into it. Whether anything WILL or CAN be done I don't know. I believe it is really he said, she said stuff. However if the information given by the JC school are true I do believe Paintsville has broke the rules. The real question is if they can prove what has been done or they say has been done. If you look over the past couple of years it does seem like these state championship teams that the Johnson Central Middle School has had is getting deflated by players leaving for Paintsville. Maybe they should play each other and settle score. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dudecomeon:
Iron Horse Wrote:I was told yesterday morning the KHSAA is aware of the situation and will be looking into it. Whether anything WILL or CAN be done I don't know. I believe it is really he said, she said stuff. However if the information given by the JC school are true I do believe Paintsville has broke the rules. The real question is if they can prove what has been done or they say has been done. If you look over the past couple of years it does seem like these state championship teams that the Johnson Central Middle School has had is getting deflated by players leaving for Paintsville. Maybe they should play each other and settle score. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god, maybe this will put it to an end finally :Cheerlead
Will be interesting to see if KHSAA does do anything at all.
Don Carlo Wrote:It doesn't matter dip shit read bylaw 16.
It says at any grade level.

I was asking a question you stupid idiot... It's just goes to show that JC is crying over a few transfers even though they got transfers from all over and even Paintsville in its down years.... Just goes to show you u couldn't even answer the question you moron...
To be honest I really don't give a crap there kids and they can play where ever they want.... Guess JC didn't enjoy workman from Sheldon Clark or Seth Marcum....

To me what it all boils down to is Karma.... What you do to others will come back to you later....
Also just because whoever give a card out doesn't friggon mean the parents of the kid are going to send there kid to Paintsville...remember also not all kids can run the ball at Johnson central because they sure are going to throw the ball 20-30 times a game.... Parents play factors in these decision not the kid or the coaches of another school....