Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg-92 South Floyd-55
Good job Prestonsburg, keep it up.

Leslie - 30 points, 9 rebounds, 7 blocks (Unofficial)
Barnette - 28 points, 8 rebounds (Unofficial)
I seem to think it's funny that after we won the all-A, we kept hearing that Prestonsburg was going to make sure we didn't make it in district. well, i wanna know how much prestonsburg payed the refs... that was the worst game i've ever been to. Sf was robbed... the refs wouldn't call crap. :wtf1:
I have to say that Mason Hall is a class act player, NEVER gave up even when it was obvious of the outcome. I'll miss seeing Mason next year.
A BIG CONGRATS BLACKCATS. Great play! But it's not over yet. You have a game Thursday night. enjoy tonight and then tomorrow get back to work!
One more thing about the game, I've come to the conclusion that Ryan Johnson definitely was not the biggest hot-head in black and white, that award goes to Ethan Johnson. He was truly classless tonight. No need to try and pick a fight just because your shot isn't falling.
Congratulations to the Coach crisp and the Blackcats, and to their fans.
I saw a great deal of sportsmanship after the game both teams showed class and the exchanges between both squads and staffs while shaking hands were some of the most heartfelt that I have seen.
I wish nothing but the best for the coach Crisp and His Blackcats.
I hope they deliver the same type of effort Thursday night vs. Betsy layne and bring home a district championship.

To Coach Hall and this group of Senior's, I know things didn't end the way you wanted but your fans still love you guys.

I actually think most SF fans will be pulling for you to win the Dist and good luck in the region. Represent the 58th the best you can!!!!
Doc
GO BLACKCATS!! YOU ALL DOMINATED OUT THERE!! I'm sooo proud of you guys!!!
You made BLACKCAT BASKETBALL look so awesome tonight!!!
Sean Leslie and Lewis Barnette were waaayy too much for the Raiders to handle!
Michael Stephens made Ryan Johnson look like an 8th grader!
Great effort from all our guys and Trevor's dunk was AWESOME!!!!
EXPO - Here we come!!!

Great game and effort from both teams.
SF, be proud of what you accomplished this year!
Congrats to Mason Hall he IS such a classy player! He has such much talent and deserves the best!
And to Ryan Johnson for a great high school career, joining the 1,000 pt. club, and leading his team to a 15th Region All - A Championship!
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Congratulations to the Coach crisp and the Blackcats, and to their fans.
I saw a great deal of sportsmanship after the game both teams showed class and the exchanges between both squads and staffs while shaking hands were some of the most heartfelt that I have seen.
I hope they deliver the same type of effort Thursday night vs. Betsy layne and bring home a district championship.

To Coach Hall and this group of Senior's, I know things didn't end the way you wanted but your fans still love you guys.

I actually think most SF fans will be pulling for you to win the Dist and good luck in the region. Represent the 58th the best you can!!!!
Doc
Well Said !
"blackcatforever" Wrote:GO BLACKCATS!! YOU ALL DOMINATED OUT THERE!! I'm sooo proud of you guys!!!
You made BLACKCAT BASKETBALL look so awesome tonight!!!
Sean Leslie and Lewis Barnette were waaayy too much for the Raiders to handle!
Michael Stephens made Ryan Johnson look like an 8th grader!
Great effort from all our guys and Trevor's dunk was AWESOME!!!!
EXPO - Here we come!!!

Great game and effort from both teams.
SF, be proud of what you accomplished this year!
Congrats to Mason Hall he IS such a classy player! He has such much talent and deserves the best!
And to Ryan Johnson for a great high school career, joining the 1,000 pt. club, and leading his team to a 15th Region All - A Championship!
Also Well said. I really like the sportsmanship.
Good post doc

GREAT JOB BLACKCATS!!!!!! You guys are awesome, bring it on home to us!

Great Refs.

But I'm sorry to my friends from SF, but when your players knew it was their last game, and they started pushing and shoving, i about lost it.

Don't worry boys me an old shafter 9 will have those flags wavin high come Thursday!
Will you be there thursday night DOC?
Or let me say this WHO all is going Thursday Night maybe we all can meet up Ill be there FOR SURE
congrats pburg... but sf keep ur heads up high and we are going to miss the seniors next year but raiders you r fans never gave up on you... We will always be behind you a 100%
"football05" Wrote:Will you be there thursday night DOC?
Or let me say this WHO all is going Thursday Night maybe we all can meet up Ill be there FOR SURE

I don't mind meeting up before the game !
Well I have to say I'll be there.
"football05" Wrote:Will you be there thursday night DOC?

I'm sure you'll see me there.
blackcat student U probably know me just PM me and let me know
id like to meet Blackcat75 He always posts on here and I wonder who he is but never can place him.......
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Congratulations to the Coach crisp and the Blackcats, and to their fans.

Doc
i guess you said it all Doc.
Hate to hear that Sf lost but from what I have heard it was a pretty fair game. So P-burg deserves a congrats. Good season SF Seniors and don't hang your heads. An All "A" title is a good way to go out. A district title would have been nice...but oh well....Good luck next year and good luck to P-burg and Besty Layne...I really don't care who wins....lol...
"basketballstar" Wrote:SF.. The game played at P-Burg earlier in the season was a fluke. That outcome will be the opposite this time! South Floyd 85, Prestonsburg 71
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:If P-Burg plays to their capabilities and SF plays to theirs, SF is the better ball team IMO. I guess the district tournament will make for an interesting game between the two......
"themanthelegend" Wrote:i think that sf will come out on top in this one. if the refs dont pick sides.. alot of the time they do pick sides i would like to see a game that is called fare for both teams and if it is then sf will come out on top b/c they r the better team..

"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Its going to be sweet seeing SF as the HOME team at p-burg, so yes that game did mean something..... P-burg wil be crying around b/c they wont be the home team on the score board and sf will take them out
"JuSt_A_fAn" Wrote:I cant wait, But I say SF by 5
"KILROY" Wrote:Oh ya right, SF will will take this game going away, NO problem. Radiers by 15 +
"sfhs_raiders" Wrote:South Floyd is goin to blow the balckcats out of there own gym!!
AND MY FAVORITE
"Don Coleoni" Wrote:Cant wait to hear all the P-burg fans on here Tuesday night after the game. I'm really looking forward to hearing all the exciting excuses they'll come up with as to why they lost to SF on their home floor in the district tournament. :baby:
What??? Who said What?????
[QUOTE="jayblackcat2006"]One more thing about the game, I've come to the conclusion that Ryan Johnson definitely was not the biggest hot-head in black and white, that award goes to Ethan Johnson. He was truly classless tonight. No need to try and pick a fight just because your shot isn't falling.[/QUOTE Ethan is normally a classy player. Nick had to be going something, it takes alot to get Ethan fired up like that. I think that award should go to Prestonsburgs student section.
"longcut" Wrote:AND MY FAVORITE

What??? Who said What?????
Smile Truly beautiful.

I just wanna say congrats to coach Hall for SF. He is a classy individual that I find very admirable. Hate to see his season end on such a sour note. Congrats on a great year coach. :rock:
""BCF4L"" Wrote:I just wanna say congrats to coach Hall for SF. He is a classy individual that I find very admirable. Hate to see his season end on such a sour note. Congrats on a great year coach. :rock:

I'll 2nd that!
"basketballstar" Wrote:[QUOTE="jayblackcat2006"]One more thing about the game, I've come to the conclusion that Ryan Johnson definitely was not the biggest hot-head in black and white, that award goes to Ethan Johnson. He was truly classless tonight. No need to try and pick a fight just because your shot isn't falling.[/QUOTE Ethan is normally a classy player. Nick had to be going something, it takes alot to get Ethan fired up like that. I think that award should go to Prestonsburgs student section.
That means we did our job.
"BCF4L" Wrote:I just wanna say congrats to coach Hall for SF. He is a classy individual that I find very admirable. Hate to see his season end on such a sour note. Congrats on a great year coach. :rock:

I couldn't agree more!
And the same goes to the rest of his coaching staff.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:[QUOTE="basketballstar"]
That means we did our job.
Right on! :rock:
Earlier Someone Said P-burg Is Home 2 The 2 Best Players Int He District Tonight Just Showed U That P-burg Is Home Of The Best Refs In The World Y Dont The Change There Name To The Reffery Blackcats...
"BCF4L" Wrote:[QUOTE="jayblackcat2006"]
Right on! :rock:

yepTongueirateSho
Prestonsburg ABSOLUTELY layed it to South Floyd tonight. South Floyd came out looking good at the beginning of the game, BUT Pburg turned it on and Lewis Barnett and Sean Leslie showed SF who their daddy's were. SF had NO answer for either, Leslie came VERY close to a triple double, I think he finished with 7 blocks, played AWESOME. And Lewis, what can I say, I WISH he woulda NEVER left Paintsville, they could use him. Like said by a few people earlier, South Floyd's tempers got the best of them. I have seen Ethan Johnson play a few times this year and not once did I see him get "hot headed", but tonight he let his temper take him away for his game. Ryan Johnson, like I said after the All "A" championship, needs an additude adjustment. He is a HELL of a player, but his temper sucks, if he didn't let the littlest things get to him he would be college material, but when coaches see him act like he does when things aren't goin his way they just turn their head.

Congrats Pburg, hope we don't see you in the region unless it's the championship. Good Luck the rest of the season.

Congrats SF on a good season.
"Va.Tech#5" Wrote:Earlier Someone Said P-burg Is Home 2 The 2 Best Players Int He District Tonight Just Showed U That P-burg Is Home Of The Best Refs In The World Y Dont The Change There Name To The Reffery Blackcats...

Refs don't cause a team to lose by 37 points. Rolleyes Prestonsburg wanted it more than South Floyd, SF couldn't stop Leslie and Barnett, simple as that.
"Va.Tech#5" Wrote:Earlier Someone Said P-burg Is Home 2 The 2 Best Players Int He District Tonight Just Showed U That P-burg Is Home Of The Best Refs In The World Y Dont The Change There Name To The Reffery Blackcats...
Nice spelling. It's referee. :graduate:

Those pesky refs just gave it to Pburg. How dare them add 37 points to the scoreboard while noone was looking. Horrible job on their part. Smile