Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Napier Strikes Again
Lindsay Proffitt enrolled at PCC. Following a long list of recruits.
PCC must have more scholarship money than Cumberland College. Sounds like we are going to come out pretty good as well.
Ah, hows it recruiting when JBS is shutting down the girls program? Or maybe they aren't. Just heard they did. Profitt has to go somewhere. JBS is private school right?
Too funny, Hazard fan complaining about recruiting.
The_Rock Wrote:Ah, hows it recruiting when JBS is shutting down the girls program? Or maybe they aren't. Just heard they did. Profitt has to go somewhere. JBS is private school right?

[Image:

]

Bolz, ole bolz, Clark going to be upset something fierce when he gets to pippa and it's shut down, wowza! Guess they will have to join the Patriot bandwagon.

#reckonsomebodywillpunchamoose More mash taters please!!!
Here anything about some big girls coming toPCC?
That rumor has been going around for a whileb but I'm not sure what girl they are talking about. Definately not the kid from Owsley, she's staying home so I guess time will tell.
The_Rock Wrote:Ah, hows it recruiting when JBS is shutting down the girls program? Or maybe they aren't. Just heard they did. Profitt has to go somewhere. JBS is private school right?

Sounds like a Title IX issue will arise from this, if true. Are there just not enough girls to have a girls team at JBS?
KHSAA has June Buchanan with 39 students in grades 9-12 and only 17 girls. It has to be tough to field teams, especially girls. They would be lucky to get half the girls out to play, which is probably not enough to field a team.
Passtheball Wrote:That rumor has been going around for a whileb but I'm not sure what girl they are talking about. Definately not the kid from Owsley, she's staying home so I guess time will tell.

I heard today that's there's a girl from maggoffen co coming to Pcc . A maybe another one from another school both girls are soph an r 6 footers
walterwhite Wrote:Sounds like a Title IX issue will arise from this, if true. Are there just not enough girls to have a girls team at JBS?

Shouldn't be an issue since JBS doesn't have football.

They would have co-ed tennis, boys basketball and girls volleyball.
Looks like the girls had more options to begin with.
With all the rumors about transfers does anyone know for sure who is going where? Do our Cougars have any new players coming in or are we playing with our own, which is fine by me. Adams will have the girls ready.
Not heard anything about LCC but like you said Adams will have them ready. Been hearing a lot about different kids moving here and there but until they enroll it's just hear say.
i going to call the KHSAA. because way is it fare for PCC to do it, when it is not for Cordia. because everyone know it was PCC that call on Cordia.
I agree, if people want to stop it, call. Call everyday and make the KHSAA look in to all allegations. Even the playing field. 14th region basketball is worse than private school football.
Doesn't seem realistic that PCC would be calling the KHSAA about the Cordia girls team so I assume you are talking about boys. I've not seen any Trinity football caliber athletes hanging out in the 14th..
cj2561 Wrote:i going to call the KHSAA. because way is it fare for PCC to do it, when it is not for Cordia. because everyone know it was PCC that call on Cordia.

Yea, im sure your phone call will make them jump right on it. LOL :lmao:
dore20 Wrote:Yea, im sure your phone call will make them jump right on it. LOL :lmao:

one might not. but If I call everyday, 8 to10 time a day, for 3 or 6 months.
here a few rule PCC broke last season
6th grader can't practice with the team now.
hold back can't be at practice, the year they was hold back.
if that one girl B-day is June. that mean she turn 19 before Aug. if you know the age rule. yes you can play at the age of 19, but they have to turn 19 after Aug.
You don't sound like just a girl bball fan to me,More like a disgruntled parent. General fans don't have knowledge of who is at practice or a girls birthday.
You don't sound like just a girls bball fan to me. More like a disgruntled parent. General fans don't have knowledge of who is at practice or a girls birthday. Heck, I watched PCC play several times this year and I didn't know half the kids names. If mom/dad aren't happy with their baby's PT then maybe it's time to pick up a ball and get to work. But it's much easier to complain I guess.
Passtheball Wrote:Doesn't seem realistic that PCC would be calling the KHSAA about the Cordia girls team so I assume you are talking about boys. I've not seen any Trinity football caliber athletes hanging out in the 14th..

Please do not misunderstand what I said. By no means did I say the 14th region was as good as private football, just that there were more transfers.
Passtheball, theres a lot of people in Perry County as a whole that think their kids are entitled to play. Based on who they are, how much money they got, and if their kid is older but not better. This is bad misconception. The best play and should play, no matter what grade a kid is in. If your better, you shouldn't have to wait your turn.
Passtheball Wrote:You don't sound like just a girl bball fan to me,More like a disgruntled parent. General fans don't have knowledge of who is at practice or a girls birthday.

I don't have any kids. but I do got 2 or 3 little cuz, and a niece that play at PCC.
You hit the nail on the head, the rock. Who complains about a kid being a practice. I mean I don't know the rules but if I'm a high school player and I'm threatened by a 6th grader being at practice then maybe they aren't the problem.
Passtheball Wrote:You hit the nail on the head, the rock. Who complains about a kid being a practice. I mean I don't know the rules but if I'm a high school player and I'm threatened by a 6th grader being at practice then maybe they aren't the problem.

the rules is the rules. PCC think they don't have to obey by the KHSAA rules, an all the other teams does.
cj2561 Wrote:one might not. but If I call everyday, 8 to10 time a day, for 3 or 6 months.
here a few rule PCC broke last season
6th grader can't practice with the team now.
hold back can't be at practice, the year they was hold back.
if that one girl B-day is June. that mean she turn 19 before Aug. if you know the age rule. yes you can play at the age of 19, but they have to turn 19 after Aug.

Who is the 6th grader that practiced with PCC?? There was not a 6th grader that practiced. Lol
I was glad to hear Thornsberry wants to join us. I heard today that she might be bringing baggage, hope that's not the case. We don't need anybody else. Besides, why cut in on your own playing time?
cj2561 Wrote:the rules is the rules. PCC think they don't have to obey by the KHSAA rules, an all the other teams does.

What fantasy world you living in?
Passtheball Wrote:What fantasy world you living in?

the real world. PCC have been doing that since it open in 1996, with the Little twins.
that Paige boy that play, what did PCC do for him. made up a job at one of the school so his mom can work. got his step-dad a job, and give them a house to stay in while they was here. they might be doing the same thing with that other boy from out of state. or is he here along, if so. isn't that the same thing Cordia been doing.
And what does this have to do with the girls program? If you think the other schools in the 14th aren't doing the same things you've got your head buried in the sand..