Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual transfer season predictions
Fattestpat Wrote:Fatpat said the same thing last year and is just trying to get people worked up. And the best gift KCC could get is a set of brakes for that Jada train!! I'm hearing Thornsberry won't be at KCC for them to bring her off the bench and I hope she does leave. She's a heck of a ball player and the kid deserves better.

[Image:

]

Listen, ole fatpat BELIEVES baby!!! Jada train going to lead us to the state tourney, wowza! Plus Thornsberry is the best sixth man in the region and, like you said, a heck of a ball player. Big things going to happen for the Lady Pats this season. They will be more ready in the upcoming season than ever before. I can see the bandwagon loading up, bolz! Better put some cushion in your seat cause we going to be heading to the top.

#onlybelieverscanjointhebandwagon More mash taters please!!!
Is Brashear staying with the girls at Hazard? I've heard Big Al may be going to Knott and Brashear may take the boys. He is one of Happy's boys.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Listen, ole fatpat BELIEVES baby!!! Jada train going to lead us to the state tourney, wowza! Plus Thornsberry is the best sixth man in the region and, like you said, a heck of a ball player. Big things going to happen for the Lady Pats this season. They will be more ready in the upcoming season than ever before. I can see the bandwagon loading up, bolz! Better put some cushion in your seat cause we going to be heading to the top.

#onlybelieverscanjointhebandwagon More mash taters please!!!

Who do you think we will pick up during the off season I've heard a few names that might leave Pippa Passes but you never know until the new school year. No matter who comes or leaves, KCC won't win the region if they don't start running some kind of offense sets. I would like to see them use a inside outside set or start using more screens and run some kind of motion offense. To much standing beyond the 3pt line. Maybe get Jada on some mismatches in the post or Waugh and Thornsberry shooting jumpers off of screens. Plain and simple they just need more motion on offense just seems like they settle for bad shots and rush to many shots. But I'm not a coach and that's just my opinion.
hitter Wrote:It's funny how paparazzi gets mad when a player leaves perry but when coach Napier recruited all his players then he was happy and didn't talk about loyalty then. And I don't think hazards coach has lost anything most parents like him and the only player that has come in is the Caudill girl and if your child is not good enough to play then I'm sure he will sign a release. Some people would rather hazard lose and there family play. Did these certain people ever think that there family just isn't good enough.
You are a pure idiot. Coach Napier doesn't have any transfers. Not a single one. Sorry to disappoint. Lol
Hitter I want to make sure u understand something. Hazards coach is a good Friend of mine and I've never said a bad word about him. I did say his assistant Larry Caudill, who is the father of his best player is a cutthroat. Plain and simple. Harold is a great guy. But he's trying to coach with a shark circling him. Wherever these kids want to go I could care less but I am old fashioned. My kid would go wherever I told her to go and her opinion would equal nothing.
i think both Coach Brashear and Coach Napier are in tough situations but I'm sure they've been there before. Can't please everyone and there no way you can ever satisfy unrealistic parents.
Most parents, not all , think the value of a player is based on point production alone. If that was the case Creech would be PURE GOLD. There are so many things that a player can contribute to winning a game other than counting points.
Agree with you, good players find a way to win. Unfortunately, the unrealistic parents don't really care if the team wins. It's all about me and mine. As long as my kid scores or gets shots then all is good, who cares if we lost. The sad reality to this situation is that this attitude ultimately becomes the kids attitude and the rest of the team ends up paying for it.
It's called accepting their role.
new o Wrote:It's called accepting their role.

So a shooters roll is to shoot. A rebounder just rebounds. Another's roll is just play hard defense. That didn't get Ky. Very far in tournament this year. I have heard of coaches actually daring a player to shoot the ball.
Yes that's exactly what its called, accepting your role. No one is limited to JUST but all have strengths and weaknesses. Do you want a player that cannot shoot taking 60% of your shots? Do you want your best defender guarding the worst offensive player on the other team? If you are around basketball long enough you will hear coaches talk about roles of players.
Lindsey Proffitt from Shelby Valley to June Buchanan to PERRY CENTRAL.
That really changes PCC. She is a good player, has the potential to play at the college level.
I'm very curious to see whos starting position she will take at PCC. I heard Her family will make sure of that before she even plays a game.
Last time I checked nobody has a starting spot. You earn it.
I was wondering when it was going to leak out? I've know for awhile now , that's why i don't think Pcc was worried about the one girl going to hazard. She will play the 2 guard spot ! I'am also hearing about a chance of a big girl coming in also! But those r just rumors, but the profitt girl coming to Pcc started an just a rumor two! He has only one starter return so there's playing time , but u still have to earn it! Go Bulldogs!!
That's the best thing I've heard all day! Good one!
The big girl to Pcc was someone blowing smoke , not one bit of truth to that story!
What is the talk with the 15 region transfer.
Hazards assistant coach is trying to recruit players from other schools. He's already recruited the Thornsberry girl from Knott and the girl from JBS! They've been going to open gym at Hazard. I'm not happy with him! He's messing up the starting 5 to make his daughter the star and these new players don't understand that. hazard already has enough players. I wonder who he's after next. I didn't think this was allowed.
I think open gym is allowed for any kid but I don't think anyone part of the coaching staff, parent or not can be in the gym coaching kids other than their own. This could be considered recruting by the KHSAA. If they add the guard from PCC too, may not be any Hazard kids actually getting much PT.
I'm a long time Bulldog fan, but it's kindof getting out of hand. I will have to agree with Passtheball, will we have any true Bulldog kids getting to play? This ain't college. You know , the more I think about this and read the posts I feel like coaching and teaching is not even a consideration anymore. We kick our own to the side and bring in kids from anywhere if they can play. Just ain't right!! Good example, 14 th region champs last season, small school and not one recruit. They play with what they get out of their own grade school system. Hats off to my friends in Hyden.
Well actually Leslie had 2 kids that played for KCC prior to coming there. Reality is, every kid can't play at their home school. In the past, kids would leave to try and get more PT but nowadays its usually because their parents aren't happy.
I want to win , just like everybody else, but when you let a parent sit on the bench , ur asking for trouble. I think we have a really good chance to be special next season , but at what cost ! Our program is bigger that any one player or parent! Go Bulldogs!!
Does anyone on here realize that hazard won 4 or 5 games a year until Brashear and his staff took over. The girls work hard and if other girls want to come to hazard who is anyone to say they can't. Girls coming to hazard only makes the girls that are already there better if they choose to work.
And for paparazzi I think what you said was these players that leave perry should show some loyalty and what I said was that randy napier has done most of his winning with transfers. This is probably the only couple of years that he hasn't had transfers. Ever since he won the state tournament he has had transfers.
I took a look at the khsaa website and according to their records Big Harolds record in three years at Hazard which includes the years 2013-14,2014-15, and 2015-16 is 32-53 with no trips out of the district. The previous three years record for Hazard which includes the years 2010-11,2011-12, and 2012-13 was 35-51. I don't think you can consider that an improvement and Hazard hasn't exactly played a top of the line schedule the last three years either. Its all on the khsaa website.
I would like to bring my daughter to open gym at Hazard. Can anyone tell what day, time and which gym?
To be fair, I don't think Hazard's cupboard was stocked with much talent the last 3 seasons.
I think our talent has been just as good as a lot of teams in the 14th!! The 14th has been really weak the last 2 years
I watched that last game,,, your r totally right