Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Transfer Season Predictions
Bringing back Big Al???? Or more like letting Heston take over cause he has so much experience on the sideline. Lol
I just think it's crazy as much talent as PCC has had in the last few years to not really have won anything.
Heston will never coach a high school team but big Al would be great.
If they would have put Dougie Campbell as coach years ago they would have won multiple regional titles. The kids love him and he gets the most out of them.
I swear I am laughing out loud! I have never heard so many people who are so sure.. Be careful with your certainties, they don't always pan out! Lol
Why would he leave the team that has took care of him.
Paparazzi Wrote:I can tell you this. The commodore faithful is getting ready to put the coaching staff in place. This will happen in the next week. Don't be suprised if there's a change at PCC. Remember I told u so.

HB
HCS Wrote:North was pretty good before they turned into an AAU team.
I thought they'd be strong already with Broughton, Asher, Sizemore and Gray coming back. Do two of those guys have to sit?

Asher & Sizemore come on.:please:
Basketball222 Wrote:Imo all this transferring and recruiting is ruining high school basketball. Also it's for coaches that don't wanna work to get the players they have better. Hey I suck at coaching and don't want to put the time in it takes to make kids better so I am just gonna go rent a player. It's an easy cop out if you ask me...

Many communities are very transient these days. My daughter teaches elementary school in Kenton County. She started the year with 27 students. Since the year began she has had 12 new students who's family has moved into the school district and 10 students who's family moved away. This is 3rd grade so it's unlikely any of these families were recruited for athletic purposes.

I have other family members who work in the Scott County school system, one with high school kids and one with first graders. Kids and families are constantly moving in and out.

In eastern Kentucky with the decline in the coal industry there are a lot more families moving out than in.

The best way I can figure to tell who is a legitimate transfer and who is a recruit is that the legit transfer plays for our team and the recruit plays for the other guy's team.
I heard a player from the 13th is going to the 14th and they're going to hire his dad as an assistant coach :eyeroll::eyeroll:
Austin Combs back to Cordia since Rhodes was fired, Step father Kevin Combs to be named new head coach at Cordia. Josh Hurt was told not to even apply.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Austin Combs back to Cordia since Rhodes was fired, Step father Kevin Combs to be named new head coach at Cordia. Josh Hurt was told not to even apply.

Everything about this post is false.
after the debauckle of last year at Perry they may need to be replaced. Just my thoughts.